Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pittykitty

pittykitty's log

I'm sorry. If you like I can talk more. Really I can. If you all want you can ask me questions. You can tell me stuff. You know all that kinda stuff. lalala.

Here's part of my first essay i did recently:

Some weddings are the traditional wedding and some weddings are more modern. Some instants there will be a mix of both. Now, let’s say you’re a four-year-old, it’s your first wedding and you’re the flower girl. Do you act like normal four-year-olds or do you try to act more mature. Well, of course, you would act like a normal four-year-old. That’s how normal four-year-olds would act.

and another part:

When I got to the front of the sanctuary, I could not stand still. I was wiggling around, sitting and standing, being unary. But I did the best I could when I was standing in the front of the sanctuary. When the ceremony was over I went back down the isle and went to either my aunt and uncle or my parents.

When the service was over everybody, but me and the other kids, went to the reception. The other kids and I went outside to play. While I was playing outside I fell off the playground set the church had and one of my cousins, Michelle, she picked me up and started to take care of me.

and yet another:

Now that I look back on this whole event, there were some good and bad things about it. The good things were that I wasn’t left out of the wedding party, my picture eventually got taken professionally, and I got a new aunt out of the whole thing. Also seeing my aunt and uncle’s car all decorated before they left. Some of the bad things were falling of the church’s playground set, being pulled aside from a family photo, which I was not in and being told to not to worry about the ribbons and to continue up the isle. Also, it doesn’t really matter what goes on at wedding, whether you’re the flower girl, a bridesmaid, groomsman, the bride and groom, just have a good time. Life will go on, no matter what. Enjoy what you can, because it’s only a once in a life experience, no matter what part you play in a wedding.

How true Kitty. I photograph wedding, I have been doing that for 17 years professionally and my Dad did it for 40 years. I've seen flower girls walk up isles and do a perfect job and I've seen flower girls running as fast as they can screaming at the top the their lungs, then theirs the ones that just wont' go even though the enitre wedding party is trying to get them too and eveyone in the isle row waving a hand and a big stranger with a huge camera and flash pointing it at them.

And then there are the fainting brides, the collapes cakes, the wrong flower, etc etc etc...They are a once in a lifetime experience and can be allot of fun.

"Say fuzzy purple pickles" :P

And then there are the fainting brides, the collapes cakes, the wrong flower, etc etc etc...

267832[/snapback]

You know I'm suddenly very glad we eloped. :) :P

And then there are the fainting brides, the collapes cakes, the wrong flower, etc etc etc...

267832[/snapback]

You know I'm suddenly very glad we eloped. :) :P

267836[/snapback]

:( That was funny. Those are just a few, I could tell you many horror stories, but I don't want to scare any brides or grooms to be in here. :fear: One of the most memorable is the bride that dropped the lipstick and of course it went all down the front of her dress. After smudging it even worse with wet towels we finally agreed to use white out to cover the red and it worked pretty good.

Did anyone notice the white out on the dress? Plus in my aunt and uncles wedding, I was told that I threw the ribbons at one of my great-uncles so that made it more easier on everyone I guess. I don't know.

Happy Halloween!!!

275807[/snapback]

Hehe. Happy Halloween pittykitty.

Click For Spoiler
BOO!

:naughty:

275829[/snapback]

That's funny!!!

I hope all those in the US had a good Thanksgiving. I know I did. Got away from the college for a few days. I also got a cell phone over the holiday. Well, see ya out there.