Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pittykitty

pittykitty's log

Today was rather a slow day, considering it is a Saturday. Can't wait next weekend when I get to go to a Forensics (Speech and Drama) meet. It's going to be so much fun. The day before, I might go to the Kansas State Capitol, if the girls basketball game doesn't interfere. :laugh: This week is going to be so long because of substate basketball for the boys and girls. Well, that's it for my first log on this site.

:laugh:

Went to church today. Then went to lunch with a middle-aged couple, their daughter and son-in-law, two out of three grandsons, and the husbands sister and brother-in-law. Blah, blah, blah.

Now for a change of pace. I'm going to be posting logs from STSF.com. Consider these "Pittykitty's Reaent Files."

First log:

As Ensign Merina layed injured in Sickbay from both her broken leg and arm, she tried to think what she was going to do after gets out. It seemed like forever that she was going to be in Sickbay. No matter how much Merina wanted to help the Dr. Matthews and Dr. Smith, she knew that she had to stay on the biobed to recover. Merina would work on medical files and other things that kept her off her leg.

As hours went by she could only think about getting back to work. Sometimes she would even think about what she was going to do in her spare time when she got out. Merina knew that she eventually would get out and get back to work. It was only a matter of time. "They knew I don't have hands like them." thought Merina as she layed on the biobed, "I knew it was disaster waiting to happen. There was nothing for me to brace myself really good." Merina knew that she had to give time to let her bones heal.

;);) :blink:

Reaent Log #2:

What will become of Ensign Merina? Will her life move? or will she die sitting herin the dark, cold cargo bay? You might think that's where it ends for Merina, but for her that's where it starts...

As the power went out through through the ship, she wondered what to do. Go to Engineering, like ordered, or go to the cargo bay and prepare for the worst? Well, considering the lights are out and she's the only one with a good keen sense of sight for the dark, she better head down to the cargo bay and to prepare for the worst.

As she got down to the cargo bay, Merina started to pull out the emergancy blankets and handlights. Now all she has to do is wait for any of the crew to show up. Seconds turn into minutes, minutes turned in hours and still no one came. She bagan to wonder, "Is anyone still alive." For Merina, time is the only thing she has left.

:vbg:

:biggrin:

:huh:

:blink:

:huh:

"Pittykitty's Reaent Log" #3

Still no one came. As Merina still sat in the cargobay, she wondered if anyone knew she was down here. No matter how ready she was, even with or without communications, she was still alone. No one to talk to, no one to help. She wanted to help, even if it was just one person. She just sat there in the dark waiting.

Hours later, she got hungry. She went around the cargo bay to see if there were any emergancy rations. If there were, she should drag the container to the cargo bay doors, just in case someone was to come in and was needing something to eat. For the crew's sake, they need to eat. For everyone else on this ship, she was just a doctor. Merina was more than a simple doctor, she could be a very useful doctor. Who know's she could pick up the faintest heart beat, without a medical tricorder.

Will anyone come?

The question still remains, "Is anyone still alive..."

"Pittykitty's Reant Logs" #4

As Merina sat in the Cargo Bay with shamor, she didn't know how long it was until somebody else would find their way. She asked him quesions about him, so she could get to know, unaware that Brian was on his way down to get the two. When Brian finally arrived to the cargo bay he told the two of them to come sickbay. Merina asked, "What if those who have injuries can't make it to sickbay?" He told her not to worry about it. She said, "Let me go get some supplies and my medkit." She went got the items that she needed, and told them that she was ready. So they started their long journey to sickbay, Merina with her blanket of supplies.

When they got to sickbay, Debbie told her to tend to a little child that was in need of care, so she did. Merina felt sorry for the little girl, she wondered where her mother or father were and if they knew that there girl was in sickbay, in pain.

Will Merina and the rest of the crew get out of this situation?

Or...

Will they die?

She also wonders, will there be any reply?

"Pittykitty's Reanet Logs" #5

As Ensign pittykitty walked through sickbay, picking up medical supplies that layed on the floor, she wondered if she was going to help out with bigger problems, like the critically injured. Just as she was putting away the last of the medical supplies, Dr. Matthews walks in and tells her that there are injured people on the way and she needs her help.

As she helps get sickbay, the first of the injured begin to arrive. She quickly helps each of them to a bio bed. When she starts helping one of the engineers, she realizes that this is her big moment and that there is a lot of work to be done.

More and more come in every few minutes. "Sickbay is getting over flooded, we need to send people down to Cargo Bay 1. I'll be down there. Pittykitty you're in charge of sickbay." said Dr. Matthews as she left. Now pittykitty had a bigger responsibility.

She now finishes up with the last of the patients, she again must start picking up the mess from the patients. She now wonders, "Will this day ever end?"

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

"Pittykitty's Reanet Log" #6

While the humans are having their holiday called “Thanksgiving,” Ensign pittykitty was given command of sickbay. While waiting for either Dr. Matthews or Dr. Smith to come, she decided to make sure that everything was in order. No matter if it ranged from Medical supplies to medical logs. She wanted to make sure that everything was done right.

Later in the day Dr. Smith walks in, followed by Dr. Matthews. “Did we have any problems today, Ensign.” asked Dr. Matthews, as she walked in and looked around. Pittykitty replied, “No ma’am there was not a single casualty and everything is organized. The medical files are even updated.” Dr. Matthews looks at Ensign pittykitty and says, “Very good, you are off duty until tomorrow. Report here at 0900. Dismissed.” Ensign pittykitty replies with a smile, “Yes, ma’am.”

P.S. Don't forget, your welcomed to make any comments.

"Pittykitty's Reaent Log" #7

As Ensign Merina layed injured in Sickbay from both her broken leg and arm, she tried to think what she was going to do after gets out. It seemed like forever that she was going to be in Sickbay. No matter how much Merina wanted to help the Dr. Matthews and Dr. Smith, she knew that she had to stay on the biobed to recover. Merina would work on medical files and other things that kept her off her leg.

As hours went by she could only think about getting back to work. Sometimes she would even think about what she was going to do in her spare time when she got out. Merina knew that she eventually would get out and get back to work. It was only a matter of time. "They knew I don't have hands like them." thought Merina as she layed on the biobed, "I knew it was disaster waiting to happen. There was nothing for me to brace myself really good." Merina knew that she had to give time to let her bones heal

"Pittykitty's Reaent Log" #8

As Merina stepped off the transporter, holding the little girl that was assigned to take care of, she wondered if things were ever going to be the same again. She headed back to Sickbay to lay the little girl down. When she got there she layed the little girl down, she wondered if the child was hungry. "Are you hungry?," Merina asked the child. The child replied, "Yes, I am, I would like half a peanut butter sandwich." Merina replied back to the little girl, "Okay." She walked over to the replicater and got the girl a half of a peanut butter sandwich. "Here you go." said Merina. "Thank you." replied the girl.

As Merina was thinking of what to do next, she saw Voran come in. She was going to go a physical of him, but Brian beat her to him. She turned around and noticed that the little girl had fallen asleep. Merina smiled and called by Deb to help wake up Keraz. Deb asked Merina, "Would like to do the honors of waking up Keraz?" She replied, "Sure why not."

THE END

"Pittykitty's Reaent Log" #9

Ever since the crew has come back aboard the Reaent, Merina has been on her feet for two days and hasn't gotten a good nights rest.For the past two days she has been taking care of patients and checking the tribble's hormones for any cures. Hopefully she'll get some sleep soon.

The End.

"Pittykitty's Reaent Log" #10

"Thoughts of a Caitian"

The Caitian's mind is probably more complexed that any other speicies alive. They have a brain capacity that can exceed anybody elses. This is how Ensign Merina's story starts on the Reaent.

While sitting in sickbay, updating medical logs. Ensign Merina noticed that a few of the crew members were Vulcan and Betazoids. She thought to herself, "They probably could never read my mind. Even if they could, they probably would have a hard time searching through or understanding it." She just kept her thoughts to herself, she didn't want any of her collaegues to know what she was thinking.

As the day finally ended, she thought to herself, "I wonder what a few crew members are thinking." Now nothing could get to her now because she had a more understanding of telepaths. The End.

Here's a little info. on my character that I portray at another site.

General Information

Name: Merina

Nickname:pittykitty

Species: Caitian

Fur Color: Brown

Parents: Commander Melina, and Lieutant Commander Sovin

Sevice Record Information

Position: Assistant Medical Officer

Assignment: USS Reaent, NCC-3345-G, Ambassador Class

Here's a little info. on my character that I portray at another site.

General Information

Name: Merina

Nickname:pittykitty

Species: Caitian

Fur Color: Brown

Parents: Commander Melina, and Lieutant Commander Sovin

Sevice Record Information

Position: Assistant Medical Officer

Assignment: USS Reaent, NCC-3345-G, Ambassador Class

Cool..Nice choice of aliens..I like Caitians..I've always wished we seen them on Star Trek..Can you share what the other site is? I would like to check it out..

I'm on Spring Break, then it will be Prom, then GRADUATION, then I'll be off to college. Ya-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yay prom! You got a date? :unsure:

I'm on Spring Break, then it will be Prom, then GRADUATION, then I'll be off to college. Ya-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yay prom! You got a date? ;)

No I don't have a date. :huh: I think you live too far away Nemesis. :huh:

Okay, back from four days in Oklahoma. Man were those four days ever so boring. I'm almost part of another sim at Star Trek© Simulation Forum. It's called Sky Harbor Aegis. (Probably gonna get from Nemesis.) Also part of the USS Entreprenuer email type sim. So that's it for now.

3 days of no school

Prom dress

Bridal shower

Joy

happy

rock on

"Pittykitty's Reaent Logs" #11

As the chaos had already begun, Merina looked around sickbay at the mess that was on the floor. "Merina, please put Aaron on one of the biobeds and see to his needs." Deb told her. "Aye, ma'am!" replied Merina. So that's what Merina did.

Merina did her best to take care of Aaron. At one, time Aaron became unconscious and she went to revive him immedently. "Are you okay, Aaron?" asked Merina. "Yeah, I think so." replied Aaron. "Good, you should be out of sickbay here in a few hours." as she told Aaron. "Thanks" he said.

Bye the end fo the day she was worn out.

The End.

"Pittykitty's Sky Harbor Aegis Logs" #1

As Mimi walked into the Aegis' sickbay, she looked around for the stations CMO, Dr. Sheepy Jones, she spotted an Ensign. "Excuse me, I'm new here and I'm looking for Dr. Jones' office can you direct me to it." she said to the Ensign. The Ensign replied "Yeah, right over there." "Thanks." replied Mimi as she started to walk over where the Ensign pointed.

When she go to the doorway of Dr. Jones office she said hello and introduced herself. As Sheepy and Mimi talked, Sheepy said "Let's go down and meet Muon Quark." Mimi replied "Okay!" and followed. As Mimi followed, they got to where Muon was and talked with him.

And now the adventure of Mimi Pavilion begins.