Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pittykitty

pittykitty's log

:bow: Good heavens that's a lot of school :o

No kidding. I'm basically running around in circles here. I ordered my laptop computer, I should be getting it here eventually. Got another week of freedom before heading to college. :o :( :bow:

Dont worry bout school its the best time of your life nice and easy. Hope you do well once u get back.

Mike

Hope you have luck with school...

I'm just going to High School...

You should see my schedule....

Why the heck would they schedule study halls for the 1st two periods?  Why not just let you come to school a few hours later?

250012[/snapback]

Just because they're cruel... :dude:

that means I don't get to post that much... :dude:

Don't hate me if I don't post. :dude:

251435[/snapback]

Of course not, we all understand that people get busy. :dude:

Tommorrow I move to college.  :dude:

251863[/snapback]

tomorrow I find out if I'm in Kantorei and I hve High School Orientation.. :dude:

Hey everyone I'm college now. I'm using my roommates computer. But I have been staying up late and I'm really tired. I had College Orientation. That was really crazy. Hope I get to post some more. Later.

Drink red bull or coffee...

Do your work before you sleep. It works for me... :)

Hello fellow Kansas Citizen. How are things in Witchita? "Cards, mail, blah blah blah? Not much in mood for converstion today? Just kidding I know my life is boring and manotinous (spelling?) as well.

Hello fellow Kansas Citizen. How are things in Witchita? "Cards, mail, blah blah blah? Not much in mood for converstion today? Just kidding I know my life is boring and manotinous (spelling?) as well.

258676[/snapback]

actually i don't live in wichita i live south of the city. so that's all there is to it.

I'm tired too, but hey it's friday! :waaaa: I don't actually live in Kansas City either, I live just west of there. But it's cool to know we live in same state. Or it's cool to me anyway, maybe I'm too easily amused! :wacko:

Went to the state fair this weekend. Bought a new purse, some fudge, and salt water taffy. My parents got some pots and pans, handles, coasters, and fudge. I went on some rides there. Also, my mom got a Shrek mousepad, a mouse, more food, and I went and bought some pants, sheets, shoes, and gum today. Now it's 10:40pm CST (daylight) and I'm typing my log. Hope you all what you like what I've wrote now it's only a matter of time before me and my roommate go to bed. :bow::dude::laugh::dude::clap::dude: :blush 2: :blush: :angry:

Hi welcome to another episode of "pittykitty's logs." Well, I'm still at college like usual. What else is to be expected. Got my yearbook and it's cool. Well, until next time. ::"Reading Rainbow" music starts to play::