• Optimist
    • Pessimist
    • A combination of the two
    • More Optimistic
    • More Pessimistic
    • I'm a realist
    • Depends on my mood....
    • Unsure

I am defenitely an optimist. If you ask anybody I know, I am always smiling and telling jokes. I always add a witty comment to conversations and I can always cheer someone up. And I'm never a downer. And my life has always been good (*knock on wood*) so there is nothing for me to be sad about.

So... defenitely an optimist.

Pessimist all the way.

The glass is always half empty, never half full.... ;) :lol:

I always see the bad things happen. The worst thing about that is that I'm mostly right with that... :hug:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Optimist. There's always a bright side to everything if you look for it.

Sometimes its so bright that it burns your eyes, blinding you so bad. Unable to see you trip and stumble into oncoming traffic.

90% Optimist. No one can completely avoid the occassional moment of pessimism, but I'm just an "all things work together/ que sera, sera" type of guy. :laugh:

it depends on my mood, im pretty optomistic but im not afraid to point out any down sides or to point out reality :lol:

I said realist, although the more accurate definition for me would be contrarian. When people around me are optimistic, I look for the flaw. When people are pessimistic, I look for the bright side.

I've tried but I can't choose, I guess I'm both depending on the subject, I believe some things are gonna work out just fine ;) but other things are gonna end in disaster :) no matter what.

(RikerChick @ Feb 16 2004, 09:31 PM)

Optimist. There's always a bright side to everything if you look for it.

I find that im a realist. I dont want to think badly about everything, cause thats called sulking. But i also dont want to be blinded by thinking everything will turn out alright, cause then you dont work as hard. being optimistic means leaving everything to faith and chance. I dont want to risk it.

:wow::wow::wow::wow:

I chose "realist", but my realism is grounded in the philosophy that if needed changes to something were possible they would have already been enacted.  Some would call this pessimistic.

I agree.