Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holland

If you could live in any Star Trek era...

If you could live in any Star Trek era, what would it be?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. If you could live in any Star Trek era, what would it be?

• ENT era
    • TOS era
    • TOS Movie era
    • TNG era
    • DS9 era
    • VOY era
    • NEMISIS+ era

TNG era because, well, Riker's there.  :clap:

But Riker's Married (Will Riker) how about DS9 since Tom was last seen there. Maybe we can mount an escape to get him out of the Cardie prison :wub:

I've got to say DS9 as well.

(But I need to ask a question: how is this Tom Riker? I know, I know. You're asking yourself right now, "what kind of trekkie is he??". Lol.)

I've got to say DS9 as well.

(But I need to ask a question: how is this Tom Riker? I know, I know. You're asking yourself right now, "what kind of trekkie is he??". Lol.)

Tom Riker is actually an exact duplicate of William Riker. He was "born" or "created" in a transporter accident explained in TNG episode Second Chances.

Tom (Thomas) is William Riker's middle name so that's why the duplicate Riker picked that as his name.

The episode of DS9 he was in was the third season episode "Defiant".

Ooooooh. I must have missed those episodes. Lol. And if I didn't the last time I watched TNG regularly was a loooooooong time ago. Haha.

Yeah I'll take Tom, either is fine. :clap: However if I got to Will before he married Deanna he'd be mine. devil.gif

TNG-era - Anything from the first day of TNG to First Contact/Insurrection. Times were mostly peaceful (compared to DS9), but they were never lacking excitement. :huh:

Guest Mike_Hines01

I voted for the Enterprise Era. As advanced as humans are in the other era's, I think it would be great to live at the time when humans first start their deep space exploration.

Interesting question...

I picked the Deep Space Nine era, however didnt TNG overlap with DS9 and DS9 overlap with VOY in the timelines?

Very interesting...

:cool:

Tng/Ds9/Voyager i think I would have liked to be a Maqui but a Maqui a Chakota's Ship With his crew mainly because i liked the Maqui and really felt there cause. But then i could go to Voyager but i would have wanted a rank of Lt. not just a crewman like most of his crew got.

i would have loved to lived in the voyager era, or more precisely on voyager, to be one of the first to explore new areas of space and to meet new races, now that would be awesome :huh:

I would have to say the Enterprise Era. I like the idea of being an explorer and being the first Humans out there. Exploring strange new worlds, and seeking out new life and new civilizations. Being the first to boldly go where no one has gone before.

I love the uniforms. Those jumpsuits are extremely functional and surprisingly flattering on everyone.

Then there's the Captain, the Chief Engineer, the Armory Officer, and toss in a few MACOs. Oh, and the Helmsman ain't bad either. I certainly wouldn't mind being cooped up in a small space vessel with any of these boys. I would gladly serve under the command of Captain Jonathan Archer. Where do I sign?

All are good ERAS!

-------------------

ENTERPRISE ERA("Johnathan Archer")

Cause of Trip and the First Humans to explore beyond Our Solar System and all the strange things that are out there! BTW Trip is a very good Engineer not that he just has a Great Body and (PECS)mmmm Hugs and Kisses to Trip my Man

xoxoxoxoxoxxooxoxo

xoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxox

TOS /TOS Movie ERA("CAPTAIN KIRK'S TIME")

Still alot to Explore out there but the Technology is more advanced in many areas

TNG ERA-("CAPTAIN PICARDS TIME" (Including Nemesis)

alot of it is already explored but still alot to see

VOYAGER ERA("CAPTAIN JANEWAY'S ERA")

they have the most advanced Ship at the time and as has been mentioned in other posts the only known ship to have Actual Landing Capabilities

and BioNeural Circuitry Gel Packs

DS9 ("SISKOS ERA")

Note ("TNG-DS9-Voyager")set around the same time frame just a few years apart from one another. :eek: :) :eek: :)

ENT era. It's the exploration. Riaan stated it perfectly:

Being the first to boldly go where no one has gone before.