Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Do you spend money on ENT products?

Do you spend money on ENT products?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do you spend money on ENT products?

• Yes
    • No
    • I want to but I/we can't afford it. :-(
    • I plan to after all the season box sets have been released

I have. So far to the tune of only about $50 (ENT NX-01 ship with lights and sounds) but that is because I've been spending a fortune on DVD season sets. Once we get all of them I plan on burning some hard cash to show my support of ENT.

Yes, sorta... All I have is the soundtrack, which I bought durring the second season. I don't really buy Trek products beyond the DVD's, soundtracks, PC games, and technical books. However, if they come out with any of those for ENT, I'll be sure to buy them. :frusty:

No. The only Star Trek products I have been buying in recent years are the SE DVD's.

oops! bysty you caused me to think of another poll option (now added) but I know, too late for you, sorry. :frusty: If the new option had been there before would it have affected you choice?

Thank you Captain.

Edited by Alterego

yes i have spent some money. i have bought the set of furigunes. about 50 or 60 dollars. thats all so far

I don't buy many star trek toys.  I only buy the DVD's.

When children buy them they are called toys, when adults buy them they are called collectibles. :frusty:

I have bought a few ENT related magazines and a NX-01 baseball cap. But I'm not planning on buying more ENT stuff.

I usually spend my money for TNG/Patrick Stewart related stuff :frusty:

Mrs. Captain Picard

Sure I do. Phase Pistol and Communicator, NX-01 Model with lights and sound. NX-01 cap. Enterprise Sweatshirt and T-Shirt, Enterprise patch on my jean jacket, Enterprise coffee mug, fridge magnet...Gee what else! Cast photos..The Communicator mag of course which is very Enterprise driven these days..Oh yeah, Large Enterprise Litho which I framed and is hanging in my living room..

Have bought magazine, videos and books thats it and the video's were second hand

Guest Mike_Hines01

The only thing i have bought so far is the Enterprise NX-01 electronic model, but I plan on buying the DVD box sets when they are released.

Of course I do: Soundtrack, books and I will buy the DVDs as soon as they are released.

I don't buy T-Shirts, I make them myself. I let my fav pics be printed on T-Shirts. Love that very much!! Same with calendars.

I've also an Archer action toy - THANKS TO A VERY SPECIAL FRIEND

i odnt really buy much stuff.. i dont have too much money. but if i did have the money i doubt i would buy stuff anyways.. so really it doesnt matter.

When children buy them they are called toys, when adults buy them they are called collectibles. :assimilated:

I'm so glad you cleared that up...I'm going to pin this on my husband's golf bag,

:laugh:

I voted yes...I have bought ENT books, i have a passion for reading. :assimilated:

Even though I enjoy the Star Trek Realm, it is my belief that the prices for such products are simply too high to justify their purchase. Seventy Dollars for a remote control, or Fifteen dollars for an Action Figure. Let’s get real for once. I work for a living, so should the Licensures. If they want my money, they really ought to think about making it worth my wild.

:)

I bought the first 6 episodes of ENT on video but i have lot of

startrek products,my fav is my silver and gold TOS com badge

limited edition.

Videos and books... I'm actually reading "What Price Honor?" at the moment, although I'm not very far in. I finished "Surak's Soul" at the weekend. :)

I actually have the Enterprise Captains Chair(it talks) and Captain Archer doll .Its pretty cool :) I would love to have one of Picard though

I literally have hundreds of dollars worth of Star Trek collectables and memorablia from Autographs and Models to Clothing and action figures.

I have a couple of original scripts from DS9 that were given to me by an actor who appeared on the show and signed books by George Takei and Armin Shimerman.