Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gary Phaserman

Greetings and Salutations...

Greetings and Salutations, all. I am Gary Phaserman, I just thought I'd say hello to everyone. This message board looks alot cleaner than the one at Startrek.com, and given the opportunity, I might actually post once in a while. Hopefully I will get to say hello again before I head out to make the Klingons proud next week, and I'm done being pedantic, so I'll shut up.

Greetings and Salutations, all. I am Gary Phaserman, I just thought I'd say hello to everyone. This message board looks alot cleaner than the one at Startrek.com, and given the opportunity, I might actually post once in a while. Hopefully I will get to say hello again before I head out to make the Klingons proud next week, and I'm done being pedantic, so I'll shut up.

Welcome! :assimilated:

I was Benjamin_Sisko at ST.com. Did we know each other there?

and the Phaserman tradition of being welcomed anywhere we go involving star trek continues. by the way, has my brother Jim posted at ALL yet?

WELCOME ABOARD!!!

HAVE FUN :bow: :) ;)

P.S SEE YOU OUT THERE :da-boot: ;) :)

Gary,

I understand you are leaving Thursday. Do me a favor: Come back home safely, because if your brother and I have to present a flag to your wife, we are not going to be happy campers. and I am a Marine, God loves Marines, so you can bet your Behind that I can convince God to kick your tail for me.

Sarge is right, Gary. I don't wish to present a flag to Krissy. and I especially don't want to have to go with the Chaplain over to you're house. and you know they will send me if you get your *** shot off.

Okay, I don't know if he will get this post, but I'll try anyways.

Gary,

This morning you embarked upon a mission of great importance. you serve not only your country, but you serve the cause of worldwide freedom. there will always be the misguided naysayers and those who will show contempt towards you, but always remember: you took a stand for something you believe in. you are confronting those who would oppress and deny others basic human rights. for this, you are a far better person than your critics. and to top it off, you are going willingly. you had an opportunity to stay home, and stay safe, but you chose to go into harm's way.

You know the drill. keep your eyes and ears open and your head and behind down and you'll come home safe and sound. Good luck.

Your brother,

Jim.