Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

100,000 Posts, will we do it

For those that didn't see it I was making screen prints along the way just to document this most important of events :)

Here's 99,999:

99999.JPG

And here's 100,000:

100000.jpg

I wonder who made the 100,000th post.

Click for Spoiler:

100,000!

:)

Officially 8247 did it a week or so ago.

Edited by Alterego

YAY!!! :) :)

We've made it! Gotta love the screenshots, VBG B)

Mrs. Captain Picard

Well, actually the real 100,000th post was a couple weeks ago but we had a problem with the board back in March or April and several thousand posts got deleted (we had whole forums deleted). In fact we are in reality nearing 105,000 posts now but the board's post counter doesn't register it due to the loss of the posts that were lost.

Click for Spoiler:

100,000!

:)

Officially 8247 did it a week or so ago.

lol. B)

Only about 20 left now.

Wouldn't it be our luck to have the server crash right at 99,999 and stay down for 8 or 9 hours? :) LOL

"AGGGHHHHH" @ you :vbg: !!! What'd I tell you? Right when we got to about 99,999, my computer started hissing at me!!! :) I didn't care, kept on going, then I couldn't get back on for 5 minutes!!! B) Keep in mind that I'm easily jinxed.

Now,,,,,,, WAHEY!!!!!! :wow: :)

Congratulations everyone!

Well, actually the real 100,000th post was a couple weeks ago but we had a problem with the board back in March or April and several thousand posts got deleted (we had whole forums deleted). In fact we are in reality nearing 105,000 posts now but the board's post counter doesn't register it due to the loss of the posts that were lost.

It just makes it all the more special. Like JUST making it by 2004 as opposed to doing it sometime in November without anyone noticeing.

That was so much fun should I delete a couple hundred and see if we can do it again?  :)

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol B)

That was so much fun should I delete a couple hundred and see if we can do it again?  :)

Noooooooooooooooooooooo...........................

B)

HUH? B)

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :)

Don't even think about it.

B) Nooooooooooo! *opens ACP to watch for VBG to enter, sets phaser on stun*

Was there any doubt it would be you Alterego? Afterall, you are the top poster... the odds are in your favour. Hats off to you!!!! And Happy New Years to everyone.

(In case Jan 1st is feeling left out, Happy New Day... there, Jan 1st can say we overlooked him for his big brother: 2004!)

Edit: This will my last post for my first year at STF.N. Bye bye 2003!

Edited by Captain Bolivar

Was there any doubt it would be you Alterego?  Afterall, you are the top poster... the odds are in your favour.  Hats off to you!!!!  And Happy New Years to everyone. 

Thank you Captain Bolivar, Happy New Year to You! I got lucky.

Edited by Alterego

Was there any doubt it would be you Alterego?  Afterall, you are the top poster... the odds are in your favour.  Hats off to you!!!!  And Happy New Years to everyone. 

Thank you Captain Bolivar, Happy New Year to You! I got lucky.

I had thought about trying to get 100,000 myself also. I think I got a few of the marks like 20,000 30,000 and 40,000. I don't know how many of them but this time I wanted to get the screen shots ot 99,999 and 100,000 so I didn't want to take a chance at missing them by posting lol

Congratulations everyone! I knew we could do it. I must admit I had some doubts a few days ago but I am glad that we made it. Everyone here deserves a lot of credit.

Happy New Year!

That was so much fun should I delete a couple hundred and see if we can do it again?  :dude:

Nooooooooo! Please don't!

Stardate:21453.7

Right on we made it!!!!! There was no doubt in my mind that we would make it