Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

100,000 Posts, will we do it

I'm looking at the countdown on the front page.

That's actually using the time on your local computer to calculate the time. For me it says t- 000:23:47:56 and for someone in California it says t- 000:26:47:56. So we're going to go by the Pacific Time Zone for the "100,000 Watch"

Oh. ok.

Well less then 8 hours for me!!!

In the past 11 hrs or so there have been over 300 posts. There are at least 20 hours to go, and only 542 posts needed. I think it's definitely gonna happen. :dude:

I don't post much here (too busy these days with work to even be on the PC much) but I'll definitely assist with reaching the "official" 100K goal :)

I don't post much here (too busy these days with work to even be on the PC much) but I'll definitely assist with reaching the "official" 100K goal  :)

I see you've been working out in the games section, thank you! B)

197 and counting. :) (dang that's a really happy smilie. B) )

Edited by Ace

I don't post much here (too busy these days with work to even be on the PC much) but I'll definitely assist with reaching the "official" 100K goal  :)

I see you've been working out in the games section, thank you! B)

You're welcome! Just trying to do my part! :)

WoooHooo! Yes, we are going to make it aren't we? I have to be honest..I had my doubts..But we are so close now.. :)

For the amount of members we have I think we are more active then the members on the Eagles message board. Their Invision board opened on the 26th or 27th of Februauy and they have around 35,000 to 40,000 members with a little over 1 million posts in that time. We habe 620 members with (soon) 100,000 posts since March 5th.

Great going everyone!

Don't even THINK about that! It'd be just my luck for MY comp to do that. :)

Only about 20 left now.

Wouldn't it be our luck to have the server crash right at 99,999 and stay down for 8 or 9 hours? :) LOL

Hey, don't jinx us!! LOL

BTW did you see the suggestion for a special icon for the person that make the post number 100,000?

Only about 20 left now.

Wouldn't it be our luck to have the server crash right at 99,999 and stay down for 8 or 9 hours? B) LOL

:) How could you take such a chance and say that?

*Furiously knocks on wood* :)