Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

100,000 Posts, will we do it

So, I must ask. How are we doing? Close to the mark?

Only 5886 posts to go so we need to average 295 posts a day to make it. So I think that we are definitely gonna make it.

1607 left to go. And by the way if it comes down to the wire whose time zone do we use to gauge if we made it VBG. PAC would give us three more hours B)

1607 left to go.  And by the way if it comes down to the wire whose time zone do we use to gauge if we made it VBG. PAC would give us three more hours B)

Well if we go by Hawaii it gives us 5 extra hours... lol So I guess since the board is based in the U.S. we'll go with the latest timezone in the U.S.

it seems to be a slow day on the boards, but im sure there can be a last minute surge, and put us over the edge. keep those fingers crossed

it seems to be a slow day on the boards, but im sure there can be a last minute surge, and put us over the edge. keep those fingers crossed

Keeping those fingers posting might be better! :dude:

Keeping those fingers posting might be better! :dude:

Well we only need a little over 700 posts at this point.

How do you tell how many posts there are?

There's 2 places you can see it. On the main portal there is a Statistics box that tells you how many posts there are, it's on the left side of the portal. And on the Forums page you can see it if you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.

I'm looking at the countdown on the front page.

That's actually using the time on your local computer to calculate the time. For me it says t- 000:23:47:56 and for someone in California it says t- 000:26:47:56. So we're going to go by the Pacific Time Zone for the "100,000 Watch"