Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gummy

Gummy's Two Cents

Since this is my first official log entry, I should point out that the views expressed here do not reflect those of the Moderating Team of startrekfans.com. Any similarities between person(s) either living or dead are intended.

This may not be reproduced without the expressed written consent of the author.

End of Report. :dude:

Wow, your something kinda funny arnt you :dude: Just messin... Wow its good to be back... I am the Kira that always picked on everyone.. but if I pick on you its cuz I like you... when i stop picking on you and start being nice.. .start worrying lol

Wow, your something kinda funny arnt you :dude: Just messin... Wow its good to be back... I am the Kira that always picked on everyone.. but if I pick on you its cuz I like you... when i stop picking on you and start being nice.. .start worrying lol

Thanks for the warning. B)

Well its about time you started a log here, Gummy! I look forward to hearing all about the ins and outs of your life... :dude:

o0o Kor's interested in you Gummy lol *pokes Kor*

I think that Kor's interested because I am somewhat of a mystery since I've been here.

I used to have a blog at nyyankeefans.com site where I am on the Mod Team. I put a little too much info there and too many people got to know a side of me that no one should ever know. I am a fairly private person and I seldom share my thoughts with anyone. Which explains why both of my marriages have failed. Whoops, see?

I spilled my guts without even trying. :P

Gary is a private person to and its frustrating as hell... But hey I got alot of demons in my closet too that no one not even gary knows about... Let me let you in on a little secret untill I met Gary ever man in my life including my father and brother abused me hit me broke bones hurt me in alot of ways sexualy emotionaly and other wise or assulted me... So I am a very skidish woman... its easier for me to talk to people on line about it... dont ask me why it just is.. So hey feel free to talk to me... I'm a good person to talk to... and you dont even have to post it for others to read... I know what its like to be closed up to everyone else it was the only way I survived and still am able to love someone.

BTW Yankees suck im from Maine... Go Red Sox...

"BaseBall.. theres no crying in Base Ball.. Unless your NY!!!"

Gary is a private person to and its frustrating as hell... But hey I got alot of demons in my closet too that no one not even gary knows about... Let me let you in on a little secret untill I met Gary ever man in my life including my father and brother abused me hit me broke bones hurt me in alot of ways sexualy emotionaly and other wise or assulted me... So I am a very skidish woman... its easier for me to talk to people on line about it... dont ask me why it just is.. So hey feel free to talk to me... I'm a good person to talk to... and you dont even have to post it for others to read... I know what its like to be closed up to everyone else it was the only way I survived and still am able to love someone.

BTW Yankees suck im from Maine... Go Red Sox...

"BaseBall.. theres no crying in Base Ball.. Unless your NY!!!"

Wow. I see that you have a dark side to you too. Hey, we're a civilized Yankees Message Board. We even have a Red Sox Fan as a Mod. So, even we're open-minded. I was in Maine for my little brother's wedding about 19 years ago. I loved it there. It's truly God's Country up there. I love Lobster, so I fell in love with Maine very quickly. My oldest son was conceived there. Whoops. See, there I go again! :P

Dark side? Isn't that for discussion on a Star Wars board? :P

I also love Maine. I have lots of dead ancestors from Maine :clap: - though my main Maine folks moved to the midwest over 150 years ago. I've taken long vacations in Maine a couple times and enjoyed it, along with checking out places my family had come from. I did a bit of camping too (those days are mostly gone with my back and other body parts going out). Maybe we should start a Maine appreciation thread!

Maine is beautiful I was born and raised in Maine and btw its Lobstah!! lol sowwy Mainah accent what can I say you spend to much time there you start promunceing everything diffrent... Cah instead of Car. Lobstah instead of lobster bah habah instead of bar harbor... Maine rules I miss it alot...

Dark side? You have no idea :P Hahaha

Dark side? Isn't that for discussion on a Star Wars board? :P

I also love Maine. I have lots of dead ancestors from Maine :clap: - though my main Maine folks moved to the midwest over 150 years ago. I've taken long vacations in Maine a couple times and enjoyed it, along with checking out places my family had come from. I did a bit of camping too (those days are mostly gone with my back and other body parts going out). Maybe we should start a Maine appreciation thread!

Mark Twain (an Elmira, NY Native, which is an hour away from me) once said, "People are like the Moon.

Everyone has a Dark Side."

Some home made Clam Chowdah and some fresh Maine Lobstah *is getting hungry*

Let me put it to you this way... Some of the more... interesting things I have done would make your skin crawl... I have done things that would make... the dominion look like a bunch of saints....

At my little brother's rehearsal dinner, my older brother bet me $20 that I wouldn't drink the cup of butter that I was dipping my lobster in. That was the easiest $20 that I've ever made. :P This happened at the Waethervane Restaurant in Bangor. The waitress almost puked. My then-wife almost joined her. :clap:

At my little brother's rehearsal dinner, my older brother bet me $20 that I wouldn't drink the cup of butter that I was dipping my lobster in. That was the easiest $20 that I've ever made. :P This happened at the Waethervane Restaurant in Bangor. The waitress almost puked. My then-wife almost joined her. :clap:

That sounds like something Kor would accuse one of my clones of doing.

Haha... I've been there! its great. My fave place though to get lobstah was catching it myself... But out on a lobstah boat down in bah habah... lol Caught me a nice 3 pounder... mmm mmm that was some good lobstah

Haha... I've been there! its great. My fave place though to get lobstah was catching it myself... But out on a lobstah boat down in bah habah... lol Caught me a nice 3 pounder... mmm mmm that was some good lobstah

My little brother's ex-in-law's (he's since been divorced) were Maine-landers and were the nicest people that I have ever met. Very down-to-earth and very pleasant. I enjoyed my time up there and hope to return one day.

But, I do love NY. Not so much the city, but the upstate region. It's been my home my whole life and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Some of the people that I work with are retiring this year and are moving out of state. Some to Florida and some to Tennessee. I just don't care to live any place else. I love it here. I'm in the heart of what is called the Finger Lakes Wine Country. There's so much to see and do here. This is all I know and I don't want to know anything else. I don't really like to travel very much, but when I do travel, it's always nice to come home again.

Gummy

You call your log 2 cents worth

You are worth at least a nickle :P

Gummy

You call your log 2 cents worth

You are worth at least a nickle :P

A plugged nickel?........ :clap:

Ahhh....Kor and Odo. My pals. I'm worth at least a quarter.

Not much more than that. :P

Thats up for debate. :P

we will get back to you :clap:

sammy.jpg

In the words of Sammy, "Ouch, Man!"

Well, I may not know you Gummy but I'd say at the least your worth a penny... and a 1/2... its a fair deal hell I'll give you 2 pennies just cuz I'm a nice person muhahaha...

NY is alright been a couple of times. My goddess mother lives in NJ when i went to visit her she would take me up to the city to go shoping lol

Well, I may not know you Gummy but I'd say at the least your worth a penny... and a 1/2... its a fair deal hell I'll give you 2 pennies just cuz I'm a nice person muhahaha...

NY is alright been a couple of times. My goddess mother lives in NJ when i went to visit her she would take me up to the city to go shoping lol

Like I said, I prefer the Upstate Section of New York over the City.

My net worth right about now is about 25 cents. :P