Sign in to follow this  
Odo

Riker Chick

Has any one heard how are missing princess is doing

She is extremly missed by all her friends.

We love her and miss her greatly.

I've noticed that this person had tons of posts and then suddenly disappeared before I even joined the site.

The only thing I know she left the board for personal and religious reasons. There are more but she stop posting on all the boards that she was a member to.

No offense, but I don't see what everyone clamors about. She hasn't posted in years, I know dozens others who don't post yet no one brings them up.

I've never seen this person on here so I'm just going to put her in the category of the dozens of former posters that have abandoned this site for one reason or another.

A friend e-mailed me a link to this and dang it Odo, you made me have to log in. Seriously, how sweet are you. :( I can't believe anyone here ever remembers me, It's been ages. *MASSIVE HUGS*

The only thing I know she left the board for personal and religious reasons. There are more but she stop posting on all the boards that she was a member to.

About half and half between a blow out with certain board members and needing to spend more time in spiritual things. Missed you Odie. *HUGS*

I miss her. She was funny.

Why Van Roy, I never knew. :P

Quick basic update because I need to get to sleep. Life is awesome. Probably at the best place in my life I've ever been. Family is doing wonderful. Homeschooling Rachael, Paul starts next year. Both are smarter than me already I think. Really nothing too exciting going on, just enjoying a very happy time in my life. :) *HUGE HUGS* to everyone, thanks for thinking of me. :P

It's a testimate to RC's popularity that people she's never met outside of the Message Board remember and admire her enough to actually miss her. I'd consider myself to be lucky if one person here noticed me if I stopped showing up.

I miss her. She was funny.

Why Van Roy, I never knew. :)

Cute, too. :P

It's a testimate to RC's popularity that people she's never met outside of the Message Board remember and admire her enough to actually miss her. I'd consider myself to be lucky if one person here noticed me if I stopped showing up.

Well come on, it isn't as if you were Krissy or something.

I've noticed that this person had tons of posts and then suddenly disappeared before I even joined the site.

Mandy is one of our "original" members and joined STF in the early days when the board was brand new.

I consider her a dear personal friend even though we've never met in person and only spoke on the phone a few times.

Her absence these past 2 years has surely been felt and her presence missed.

I'll stop before I start singing her absolute favorite song in the world... Barry Manilow's "Mandy".

Ok, VBG, there HAS to be an inside joke to that one. lol

Welcome back, RikerChick. I know you don't know me, but you are indeed a legend around here.

Not only is "Mandy" her favorite song but "Full House" is her all time favorite T.V. show...

Wasn't there a family post that you were all going to be gone for a while?

A friend e-mailed me a link to this and dang it Odo, you made me have to log in. Seriously, how sweet are you. :mad1: I can't believe anyone here ever remembers me, It's been ages. *MASSIVE HUGS*

:) ....*THWACK*...i have been trying for 2.something years to get you to log in again :) ..hehe

The only Phaserperson that I've seen around anywhere is Gary. Jim and Julie haven't been seen here in quite some time. Krissy seems to be good for maybe 1 post per month, if that...

Ok, VBG, there HAS to be an inside joke to that one. lol

Welcome back, RikerChick. I know you don't know me, but you are indeed a legend around here.

Not only is "Mandy" her favorite song but "Full House" is her all time favorite T.V. show...

lol, she is so gonna kill you for that one.

The only Phaserperson that I've seen around anywhere is Gary. Jim and Julie haven't been seen here in quite some time. Krissy seems to be good for maybe 1 post per month, if that...

Okay, before we hijack RC's thread, I'll explain it.

Since Krissy and I filed for divorce...

Both of us have moved out. Krissy has also moved out of the state to take a better paying job. By mutual agreement, the kids would be better with Krissy, because she actually has a better paying job than I do (I'm delivering pizzas to make my truck payment.)

Jim and Julie are now forced to figure out what to do with a house that is much too large for their family. They can afford it themselves, but it's not really worth it.

and of course there is more, with me, but that'll go in my log when I feel up to it.

Okay, before we hijack RC's thread, I'll explain it.

Since Krissy and I filed for divorce...

Both of us have moved out. Krissy has also moved out of the state to take a better paying job. By mutual agreement, the kids would be better with Krissy, because she actually has a better paying job than I do (I'm delivering pizzas to make my truck payment.)

Jim and Julie are now forced to figure out what to do with a house that is much too large for their family. They can afford it themselves, but it's not really worth it.

and of course there is more, with me, but that'll go in my log when I feel up to it.

I feel your pain. I'm going thru my second divorce in the last nine years myself.

The first one hurt, the second is just business (IMO)

I sense a good story here.............

I sense a good story here.............

It's not really that good a story. The first one cheated on me with a guy she met on-line.

The second one is just a pain in the butt that whines about everything and then some.

And doesn't like my kids.

So, she's history.

:dude: Hmmm this is now straying way off topic IMO...pity i dont have the power :lightsabre:

No offence gary and i am sorry to hear the bad news.