Sign in to follow this  
Indy

CJLP - Where has he been?

Some of you may have noticed that Captain Jean-Luc Picard has been missing the last few days. Unfortunately, he suffered a ruptured appendix and had emergency surgery on Wednesday. He had a bit of a rough time of it, but I spoke with him this morning, and he seems to be in good spirits. He wanted all of you at STF.net to know that he will return in a few days.

Our great leader, VBG, suggested that there be a thread to be placed on the portal page welcoming him back. So, when I have a better idea of when he will be released from the hospital, there will be another thread where you can wish him well and welcome him back.

In the meantime, please keep him in your thoughts and prayers as he recovers.

Thanks for keeping us updated Indy! I know how serious that can be and am grateful that he is doing well. Be sure to let him know we're keeping his seat warm at the STF table until his return.

I’m sorry to hear this.

I hope that he has a quick recovery and gets back on his feet soon. When something like this happens it’s hard - it really is. Not that long ago my Mother went to the hospital and had to have surgery and unfortunately it seems that she might have to go again. So I understand how hard it can be and how hard it can be trying to reintegrate yourself back to your normal routine.

Again I wish him all the best & I hope he feels good soon

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Stardate:213622.7

OMG. B) Wow I hope his recovery goes well and I wish him luck

I Hope He Get's Better Soon.

Wish Him Well For Me Indy B)

And Trying To Keep A Sense Of Humor In Here

It Hasn't Been The Same Around Here Without Him.

Noone To Question Every Little Thing We Do. :(

Thank you so much for keeping us informed Indy. I wish CJLP all the best, and hope that he recovers soon so that he can rejoin us here on the boards.

Wow.That's terrible,though I'm happy to hear he is okay.I had been wondering where he'd gone.For a few days we had been trading messages back and forth,discussing Enterprise and its merits(or lack,thereof) and then he just went silent.I thought that maybe I'd upset him with my anti-Ent views...I hope he gets back home soon and will pray for a speedy recovery!

He is a good friend of mine, and a valuable member of this site. I am glad that he is getting better, but will be missin his informative posts.

:bow:GET WELL SOON :)

Oh, it's so sad to hear that...

I started to wonder where he was on AIM, I talked to him several times there. Then I realized he was not HERE on the boards either... So my question is answered... I hope he will get well soon...

Mrs. Captain Picard

Thanks, everybody, for your kind words. I just talked to him and he was glad to hear that everybody misses him and wishes him well. He says he is feeling much better and is hoping to be released from the hospital Monday or Tuesday. He was very proud of himself that he was able to get out of bed on his own! He's also doing more walking and his strength is improving.

I'll try to keep you all updated as I get more information.

:) :lol: :) :bow:

that's terrible. I was wondering where he was. :bow:

Thanks for sheading so light on the subject and helping us to keep connected.

*sending strength*

I hope he gets well soon, Yes even I am beginning to miss him! Who am I going to spar with if he's not here?Duel.gif

I'm Looking forward to your return CJLP!

UPDATE ON CJLP ~ He's had a couple of minor complications. He was pretty discouraged the last couple of days, but with encouragement and prayer from family and friends, I believe he's on his way to overcoming that. Still no word on when he will be released from the hospital, the latest problems have to be resolved before that happens.

Thank you for your continued support. He is anxious to get back to STF, he misses everyone here.

Um jdigs, he's only sick, not dead.

Get well soon Captain Picard!

LOL :)

Sorry, But That Made Me Laugh

Riiiight.