Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Old Chat Posts

I have to redownload AIM, since my brother had to repair this computer(my brother was using this computer to repair my dad's computer, and my dad's computer problems affected this one!!!)....so if I get the go ahead to be free to install AIM, and I don't fall asleep before then...I will be there!

We had another great chat with 11 members at one time this week. It was an opportunity to get to know the other members a little better. Hope to see more next Saturday night/Sunday Morning for the unofficial chat. We have a great time, come join us.

We had another great chat with 11 members at one time this week.  It was an opportunity to get to know the other members a little better.  Hope to see more next Saturday night/Sunday Morning for the unofficial chat.  We have a great time, come join us.

That was such a blast....I hope to see everyone there next week!!

I had a great time at the chat.

as a new member of the bords and a chat virgin I was made to to feel welcome and at home

for anybody who has not been to the chat room do so you won't regret it

see you all next week.

We had another great chat with 11 members at one time this week.  It was an opportunity to get to know the other members a little better.  Hope to see more next Saturday night/Sunday Morning for the unofficial chat.  We have a great time, come join us.

You probably noticed the time on ddillard's post - yes there were people there that long! :rolleyes:

Fun chat last night, if it was a glimpse of what our trip to Vegas will be like, should be a interesting time, very interesting.

Don't forget ENT Chat on Wednesday starting at 8pm, as season 2 goes out with a BANG!!!

I have just added a few items to the FAQ based off of some of the posts that I have seen on the board. from now on anything new that has been added to the FAQ will be in ORANGE for a few days, then I will change the color to white. This wasy it will be easier for people to check back to see if anything has been added. If you have any other questions you would like me to look into, either post them or PM me, and I will do the best I can to find the answers for you.

Am I doing this right?? Ok I have to use aim express and I folowed ddilards instructions but no ones there.. Are any of you on???

I'm confused  :innocent: If you all are in the chatroom, how come your posts are appearing here?

There posts aren't appearing here. It seems they can't all get in at the same place and time, so they're helping each other out. :laugh:

I knew that, I was joking. ;)

Am I doing this right??  Ok I have to use aim express and I folowed ddilards instructions but no ones there..  Are any of you on???

I'm oon, now, but I guess its too late..its also a prob with the time difference, i think you r three hours ahead of me, so I was still in school when you posted

i CAN'T GET INTO THE CHATROOM SO I AM OBVIOUSLY MISSING SOME KIND OF SOFTWARE. CAN I DOWNLOAD WHAT I NEED FROM THE NET?

i CAN'T GET INTO THE CHATROOM SO I AM OBVIOUSLY MISSING SOME KIND OF SOFTWARE. CAN I DOWNLOAD WHAT I NEED FROM THE NET?

Here is the information you need in order to use the CHAT ROOM. You NEED to have AIM on your computer to use it. It's a free download at http://www.aim.com. Just download it and install it then when you click on the chat link (near the top of any page within a taskbar, it say’s “AIM Chat” AIM comes on and takes you to our room.

i dont think we really need scheduling, just everytime we go onto stfans.net, lets just log on to the chat as well. itll stop the time-zone problems. anybody agree?

i think we should all just log on to the chat whenever we go onto stfans.net. this way we wont need to schedule unless for large chats and we will eliminate most of the time-zone problems.

i think we should all just log on to the chat whenever we go onto stfans.net. this way we wont need to schedule unless for large chats and we will eliminate most of the time-zone problems.

That is what I have been saying.

appl.gifappl.gifappl.gif

Check the FAQ that is pinned in Ten Forward and it will help you with getting into chat.

That is what I have been saying.

appl.gifappl.gifappl.gif

haha. sorry. i geuss you did. well now i know. lol.

Here is a list of STARTREKFANS.NET members and their AIM screen names. If you are registered with AIM and your name isn't on the list please PM me with your AIM screen name and I will add it. And don't forget to update your member profile to include you AIM s/n.

Member - AIM s/n

8247 - its8247

Abakai2003 - abakai2003

Ahane Falzon - Hydrometrix

ARMS - A98shaw

bassgirl - goldenmonkey1000

bevfanK - bevfanK

bysty - bysty stfans

Captain Jean-Luc Picard - Braltar nirk

Chataeya - Chataeya

cptwright - ltwright1971

cyphrx - cyphrx

Data - slipkeys

ddillard - ddillard8

deagletime - deux02

Dr Beverly Crusher - DrbeverlyCrusher

harpm1 - harpm1

Geranimo - GeranimoNCC1701

Indy - Indianapolis54

Klingonmike - klingonmikel

Ktrek - ktrek101

Lessa Soong - LessaSoong

Luvin1stdegree - Luvin1stdegree

Lubak10 - murk10

Lady Narana - Anaran

meatwad - LordHolmes84

MeeMaw - ksund87739

poguemahone - blackharp81

RikerChick - RikerChick78

Rob - CripplerCBenoit2

RomanticStrings - RomanticStrings

Sam the Smuggler - Sam The Smuggler

savien - skeenbake

shrek - Picard rule

Stingray63 - Stingray5711263

SurakSoul - alt0945

Takara Soong - TakaraSoong

Tank - ll0l0l

The Unicorn Hunter - UnicornHunterThe

TNGTrekker220 - TNGTrekker220

trekbabe - babetrek

VaBeachGuy - VaBeachGuy032

Yillara Soong - YillaraSoong

some names will appear in glow for a few days after added

Edited by Takara_Soong

Here is a list of STARTREKFANS.NET members and their AIM screen names.  If you are registered with AIM and your name isn't on the list please PM me with your AIM screen name and I will add it.  And don't forget to update your member profile to include you AIM s/n.

Member - AIM s/n

8247 - its8247

Abakai2003 - abakai2003

Ahane Falzon - Hydrometrix

ARMS - A98shaw

bassgirl - goldenmonkey1000

bevfanK - bevfanK

bysty - bysty stfans

Captain Jean-Luc Picard - Braltar nirk

Chataeya - CaptainKJL53

cptwright - ltwright1971

cyphrx - cyphrx

Data - slipkeys

ddillard - ddillard8

deagletime - deux02

Dr Beverly Crusher - DrbeverlyCrusher

harpm1 - harpm1

Indy - Indianapolis54

Ktrek - ktrek101

Lessa Soong - LessaSoong

Luvin1stdegree - Luvin1stdegree

Lubak10 - murk10

meatwad - LordHolmes84

MeeMaw - ksund87739

poguemahone - blackharp81

RikerChick - RikerChick78

Rob - CripplerCBenoit2

RomanticStrings - RomanticStrings

Sam the Smuggler - Sam The Smuggler

savien - skeenbake

shrek - Picard rule

Stingray63 - Stingray5711263

SurakSoul - alt0945

Takara Soong - TakaraSoong

Tank - ll0l0l

The Unicorn Hunter - UnicornHunterThe

TNGTrekker220 - TNGTrekker220

trekbabe - babetrek

VaBeachGuy - VaBeachGuy032

Yillara Soong - YillaraSoong

Thanks Takara!! This will be helpful

yes, that is great! I had a lot of members on my buddy list, but not all of them, thankyou

also, my other one is climergirl22090, I have two, but I'm on tngtrekker220 more. Just in case I go on the other one, that who i am.

TNG trekker and i are in the chat room on our own and we are lonely. Please come talk to us.