Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Odie

Odie's Personal Log

I talk to the people who has Astro and he is not doing very well. They told me that he is not eating very much and to get him as soon as possible. I am very worried about him.

I talk to the people who has Astro and he is not doing very well.  They told me that he is not eating very much and to get him as soon as possible.  I am very worried about him.

315549[/snapback]

I sorry to hear that, Odie. B) I pray that you will get this resolved quickly. I know both of my "critters" are glad when I get home. Jaz, the dog, gives me her brown-eyed look, wagging her tail hard against the wall. B) And Davy, the cat, follows me around, rubbing against my leg. Give Astro a friendly pat on the head for me. :P

When I get Astro this week he will get a very big hug from me.

I will be able to pick-up Astro tomorrow! I can't wait.

The responsibilities of my job keep on growing daily. I need a cheap Palm Pilot just to keep everything organized. I will get one my next pay period. :P

my dog never eats when someone is missing from our house, he goes through seperation anixeity also so does my g/f's one cat Mickey

So far I have lived aboard the ship since Friday. Its not to bad. :biggrin: The area where I sleep is freezing cold. Next week Friday I need to buy a blanket.

I talk to the people who has Astro and he is not doing very well.  They told me that he is not eating very much and to get him as soon as possible.  I am very worried about him.

315549[/snapback]

OH Odie, I'm sorry to hear this.

When my brother went overseas, his dog stayed with my parents. They live in a forest and he had many a good time chasing rabbits and chipmunks.

I think he was disappointed when my brother came home!! :clap:

I'm sorry things are taking a bit of adjustment Odie.

I'm hoping things will get better for you. :biggrin:

Thanks, MB :clap:

They will slowly get better. Once I get paid next week and get some very important stuff for me to live on the ship it will better.

Today I get to pick-up Astro! :clap: :o :biggrin:

I do hope As...uhm...As.... *Scrolls down* Astro gets better! :biggrin:

Sorry I forgot the name

Astro will get better soon, thanks.

Right now I have head cold. The medication is starting to work. I really don't want to be sick right now, because I have lots of work to do and its due next week. :biggrin:

I wish you and Astro a speedy recovery girl. How is you new posting, what is it like? What is the area like, have you seen any interesting places? Sorry for the twenty questions I am just really inquisitive at the moment

I still don't feel better. I wish this cold would go away!

Angelic, I will answer your questions as soon as I feel better. I have lots of work and it will take awhile to answer them. :P

no worries

take your time and get well soon.

I am justy really in a curious mood these days.

Sorry if I seemed to be pushy

Your not being pushy. I know what its like to be curious. This cold is taking a lot out of me.

Hey Odie! I hope you are feeling better soon! :P

A lot of my friends and coworkers have had bad colds or worse lately. Our manager at work has pneumonia, I'm getting over something, my friend and his son have both been sick.

Spring always seems like a time to get sick me!

Try and rest as much as you can! :P

Oh, and give Astro this for me... :P ... my pets always have a hard time adjusting to changes. When my grandpa went into the hospital, our cats acted weird for weeks until he came home!

You still have a cold? Aww I do hope you recover soon! Here's a (gentle) hug for you :P

I still have my cold. I am getting better, but I still have this cough. Very annoying right now.

I had this cold since Thursday. I should get over it sometime next week. :flowers:

I still have my cold. When I woke up this morning my voice like almost not there. I have to go to medical tomorrow to see what I can do about this cold. At least I can sleep at nights without waking up with a cough. :flowers:

I still have my cold.  When I woke up this morning my voice like almost not there.  I have to go to medical tomorrow to see what I can do about this cold.  At least I can sleep at nights without waking up with a cough.  :lol:

317073[/snapback]

:dude: ..Hope your feeling better soon dawn,and i am glad Astro is ok :P i have been waiting for my new internet provider so i havent had the chance to get online till today :lol: ...btw have you and frank sorted out a house in SD yet??....take care dawn :P

I am feeling much better than I did a few days ago, but my cold is still hanging around. I think there is something on the ship that is causing me the have this problem. I just wish I had the time to go medical. :lol:

Right now I am organizing the chart draws on the bridge and the chart room. To say that they are mess is an understatement. Big understatement! :wow: I am finding old editions that should have through out a long time ago to charts that are not properly labeled! :wow: I have been at this all day. Hopefully I will finish the chart draws today and start with the storeroom tomorrow.

Another busy day working on the charts. Someday I will have them organized.