Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Sitting at work waiting for my first call or first break whichever comes first. Also, getting impatient for my vacation to start on Saturday.

Eating apple pie :waaaa:...text chatting with a close friend B) ....and starting to make some new graphics for SWFsid.gif

Downloading the film National treasure,reading my bank statement :waaaa: i seem to have more money on the bank then i thought ..sweet :nono: and listening to debbie talking with my little sis on the phone :idea: B)

Praying the pain will go away (I fell off the sofa and onto a glass last night, the glass surviced, my back didn't.)

Apart from feeling like a dip wad for texting my best friends husband and calling him sugar ;) ..i am waiting for debbie to come home from her sisters and pick up some movies from the video store for tonights movie night on the sofa ;)

hehe i m chatting to Hang

296206[/snapback]

LOL ;)

Waiting ;)

Edited by hangon

Sitting at work as always.

And hang don't feel bad about the misdirected text message, been there done that, lol.

Apart from feeling like a dip wad for texting my best friends husband and calling him sugar ;)

296202[/snapback]

It's ok, he was laughing when he handed me the phone. ;)

I'm waiting for Phoenix Children's Hospital to call.

Apart from feeling like a dip wad for texting my best friends husband and calling him sugar B)

296202[/snapback]

It's ok, he was laughing when he handed me the phone. ;)

I'm waiting for Phoenix Children's Hospital to call.

296420[/snapback]

:) still i wont be doing that again ;)

I have just finished downloading msn 7.0 its much better then the old messenger :(

I'm not gonna bere here all day tomorrow. I'm going on a school field trip to Sea World and I have to be at school before 4:30am and I come back at around 11:30 that night, so I'm gonna watch as much movies and 24 and DS9 until I have to take a short nap then wake up to go.

Being thankful for the fact my best friend stayed up late to make sure i was ok :blush 2: ,and thinking of a way to make it up to debbie for being a dip stick ;)

:( I am *thwacking* Hang for saying i am to heavy to sit on his knee ;) and then i better start cooking because like a typical man he is hungry ;)