Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Logging off, turning on the radio and cleaning up the house a little. Then I'll probably go read some more.

The tree trimmer just left so I'm going to go sit out back with a cup of coffee and read while the kids play and enjoy this perfect weather. :P

I stayed back at work so i could get online cuz my computer kinda set on fire :P

I'm going to go have my 7th iced tea of the day and do some laundry and probably read for a while. :laugh: And maybe send Robert a goofy I love you text message at work. :spock:

Trying to remember which PMs I've replied to and which I haven't. :spock: Sheesh I'm so bad about this. :laugh:

My brother gave me the Alien Quadrilogy DVD set for Christmas..I think it's about time I opened it and started watching them..Looks like it's an Alien kinda night.. :spock:

I am going to take a nap before I start the deep clean in my house. I have less than a month to get everything ready. I need a week off from work.

Watching ALIENS. Playing ALIENS versus Predator. I recommend this game to everyone who loves those bloody action games!

Just finished watching "Thr Bounty" with Mel Gibson & Sir Anthony Hopkins, and now we're watching "Master and Commander" with Russell Crowe. :thumbup:

Just finished watching "Thr Bounty" with Mel Gibson & Sir Anthony Hopkins, and now we're watching "Master and Commander" with Russell Crowe. :thumbup:

297897[/snapback]

The Bounty is one of my favorite Mel Gibson movie. :spock: I through Sir Anthony Hopkins was great in the movie.

Getting the kids dressed, we're taking them to Sonic for coneys and root beers. :lol: By getting dressed I mean in their pj's. It's kind of a family tradition to go to the drive in in our pj's. Don't ask, we're weird. :laugh::spock:

menu_catConeys.jpg

Shivering, I think I'm catching the flu. It's been going around at work. I'm off tomorrow and have to see my doctor to check my Endometriosis to see if the Lupron Depot worked. Unfortunately the flu is not something that he would normally treat. So I'm sick but I had good company as I watched Enterprise so was Trip and Hoshi. :spock: