Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Pm'ing with Odie,reading posts at SWF,watching bbc news and making debbie laugh with my Austin powers imitation,and posting in this thread :lol: ..i love multi-tasking :yahoo:

Pm'ing with Odie,reading posts at SWF,watching bbc news and making debbie laugh with my Austin powers imitation,and posting in this thread :lol: ..i love multi-tasking :yahoo:

295194[/snapback]

Yeah, right multi-tasking. :flex: Your Austin Powers imitation must be really good. :lol:

295194[/snapback]

Yeah, right multi-tasking. :lol: Your Austin Powers imitation must be really good. :lol:

295195[/snapback]

LOL ok its not really multi-tasking but i am doing a few things at once :flex: ...and my Austin powers is perfect....yeah baby yeah :P

I am about to unleash the beast on to a mainframe and destroy everything in my path :lol: ..in other words not much really :yahoo:

Watching highlights of Manchester United embarass themselves today in their FA Cup match.

Hilarious. :lol: :lol: :yahoo:

...and now, preparing to answer some Trivia Questions. :flex:

Edited by The King

Posting a picture of my “Monty Python and the Holy Grail” coconuts... :yahoo:

post-812-1105228767.png

Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

post-812-1095566621.gif

Edited by DrWho42

Working on an art project for a little while, then continuing work on a section of my lab report on the formation of Ethanol(ethyl alcohol). Though the lab backfired on the entire lab group( :flex: :P We, the professor included, are not pleased. The lab took over three hours and only one section of the experiment worked. If by Monday there is no new changes to the stuff, I guess we are going to have to just skip that part of the report. :lol: I hate it when that happens!!!! *grrrr* :yahoo: :lol:

Oh well, next week's lab should prove interesting....though I am going to try and get home whilst avoiding as many people as possible. We are making esters, which is how we get some flavorings or scents to stuff. Problem is, some of the ones we are going to produce will stink VERY bad (think really stinky lockerroom, and then you got the smell we have to make.), and the odors will cling to skin, hair and clothing. So that is why I want to avoid people after lab, at least until I can shower and change clothes! LOL!!! :lol:

Anyways...so I am doing art, classwork. And taking a break finally from working out in my yard.

Working on an art project for a little while, then continuing work on a section of my lab report on the formation of Ethanol(ethyl alcohol). Though the lab backfired on the entire lab group( :P  :yahoo: We, the professor included, are not pleased. The lab took over three hours and only one section of the experiment worked.  If by Monday there is no new changes to the stuff, I guess we are going to have to just skip that part of the report. :lol:  I hate it when that happens!!!! *grrrr* :yahoo:  :lol:

Oh well, next week's lab should prove interesting....though I am going to try and get home whilst avoiding as many people as possible. We are making esters, which is how we get some flavorings or scents to stuff. Problem is, some of the ones we are going to produce will stink VERY bad (think really stinky lockerroom, and then you got the smell we have to make.), and the odors will cling to skin, hair and clothing. So that is why I want to avoid people after lab, at least until I can shower and change clothes! LOL!!! :flex:

Anyways...so I am doing art, classwork. And taking a break finally from working out in my yard.

295349[/snapback]

I know what you mean...

esters.... functional group COOC

the lab I just finished was a flop. For some reason, the plasmids we were working with that had the ampicillin resistance gene did not combine with our E. coli. :lol:

LATIN HOMEWORK!!!

Watching the Jets/Chargers Football game.. :yahoo:

295408[/snapback]

I am on the tug and I have no choice to watch the game. :lol:

Working on an art project for a little while, then continuing work on a section of my lab report on the formation of Ethanol(ethyl alcohol). Though the lab backfired on the entire lab group( :yahoo:  :yahoo: We, the professor included, are not pleased. The lab took over three hours and only one section of the experiment worked.  If by Monday there is no new changes to the stuff, I guess we are going to have to just skip that part of the report. :yahoo:  I hate it when that happens!!!! *grrrr* :lol:  :lol:

Oh well, next week's lab should prove interesting....though I am going to try and get home whilst avoiding as many people as possible. We are making esters, which is how we get some flavorings or scents to stuff. Problem is, some of the ones we are going to produce will stink VERY bad (think really stinky lockerroom, and then you got the smell we have to make.), and the odors will cling to skin, hair and clothing. So that is why I want to avoid people after lab, at least until I can shower and change clothes! LOL!!! :flex:

295349[/snapback]

:lol: Wow now thats the only post in this thread thats longer then 4 lines :yahoo:

I am just about to try out a program that my brother wrote :P

wondering if it will snow at the tournament next weekend..... and chatting on AIM

Giving debbie a sloppy wet kiss cuz she is off to bed,text chatting and zapping a slice of pizza in the microwave :yahoo:

Heh, if anyone could help me out with my Chemistry homework, it would be ubermuch appreciated... :waaaa:

The homework sheet is in the spoiler, and I can be contacted via most of the Instant Messengers. B)

Click For Spoiler
post-812-1105325364_thumb.jpg
post-812-1095566621.gif

Saying good bye to Odie B) ...and then heading off to work to do a few things that need doing :waaaa: