Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Installing windows over my Linux to use as a web server, then installing Linux beside my windows for normal use (anyone that thinks that is backwards has never tried to host a web site on Linux).

I just got back from taking Debbie and Mandy to debs sister's..so i think i am gonna get in..bublebath3ud.gifPut on some techno..djncrowd2gv.gifand let my computer De-frag :cheers:

I have just come in from my ...*counts*...4th day of shopping and I am absolutely shattered! :tear: I dived on the computer just as my brother left to move his bike.... :cheers: he's not impressed :tear: . And I have a cold, so I'm going to chill here a bit then go and watch some of my "Friends" DVDs.

Waiting for dinner.

Having a drink of ice cold water.

Posting on StarTrek.COM

Watching the pictures on the news about yet another boring, pointless and tiresome space shuttle launch. :cheers:

Trying to find something to do it's so boring! I would much rather go back to college, honestly, because my friends don't call me and I'm so friggin' fed up of talking to their answer phones! :cheers:

Trying to make up my mind on what to do...keep working...or watch some TOS :cheers: ...TOS it is :tear:

*looks around nervously* I done bad today- real bad. I not to be here. Mum gone out with brother. I am getting my e-mails and eating the chocolate sweets that were not allowed. :tear::tear: :P :cheers: B)

Reading the newspaper I just picked up after vacuming the porch.

*Looks out of window*

I just went out to the car and when i came back Debbie was giggling *scratches chin*...i smell something fishy going on..she has done something i know it..but what???...hmmm...

Anyway *puts on head phones*...back to some kicking techno..djncrowd2gv8or.gif

Wiping bubbles of my arm after washing the dishes. I'm going to finish washing them then come back here.

See you soon!

Singing to Robbie Williams, trying to annoy my brother in the other room who is trying to watch TV :cheers:

*Decides she better turn it down and go and finish the dishes*

Trying to decided weather to worry or not, Just heard the old Air Raid siren going off :) :)

Edited by Tal Shiar

Wondering if the Air Raid siren is gonna stop or not, lol. Chatting with a few freinds and getting drunk.

Chatting with a few freinds and getting drunk.

Darn!...I knew there was SOMETHING I forgot to do today! :)