Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Chatting with a few freinds, posting hear, watching TV and i suppose i should be getting ready for work

I am rubbing my eyes and sneezing. Either I've got a cold or some kinda hay fever got on me. I am rapping along to "Tipsy" by J-Kwon.

Soon, I will be getting ready to go to college because I have a project to finish off.

:P Debbie is in the bath and Mandy needs changing :P ...mabe i should shout to debbie that someone is on the phone for her :P :)

Why don't you change her? She can't answer a phone in the bath! :P :P

Right now I am goign to finish my song and then get a shower. College, here I come! :P

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

Well in excaly 6 mins i shall be setting of to work, but before that im going to carry on talking to myself.

Singing to Mandy while debbie gets changed then we are off to a BBQ :lol:....*goes to hyperspace* starwarsmillenniumfalcon0dr.gif

Edited by hangon

Watching the British Open.

And listning to it storm outside.

Doing a few computer jobs

Printing off an enlargement of one of my parent's photos on A4 photo paper.

Changing my desktop (I don't like it very much)

Copying all my last holiday photos to CDs

right now I am dying for the bathroom

B) :lol: :wow:

Woke up and it was too humid to go back to sleep,so I grabbed a Coke from the 'fridge and came on-line for a while....

Feels like I'm in a Turkish bath. :lol:

Having a well-earned break after gardening in the hot sun catcool4hi.png

About to go and change into my skirt because we are going to a BBQ at my grandparent's house catpleased7tv.pngcatwow6wy.png

Waiting for deb to get back from her moms...then i am gonna watch a movie :lol:

Edited by hangon

I just ate lunch. I'm trying to get myself motivated enough to get outside and do some weeding in my garden.. :lol:

Well, I just filled my house with smoke. I was attempting to make a grilled ham and cheese sandwich (which I've accomplished in the past) but I set the stove to HIGH and...poof! The entire kitchen, dining room, and family room were full of a very thick (and very white) smoke. In all the opaque-ness, the smoke detector never sounded. :lol:

Well, I just filled my house with smoke. I was attempting to make a grilled ham and cheese sandwich (which I've accomplished in the past) but I set the stove to HIGH and...poof! The entire kitchen, dining room, and family room were full of a very thick (and very white) smoke. In all the opaque-ness, the smoke detector never sounded. :lol:

:lol: I couldn't resist a chuckle..Looks like it's time to change that battery in the smoke detector..Luckily you found out this way..

Well, I just filled my house with smoke. I was attempting to make a grilled ham and cheese sandwich (which I've accomplished in the past) but I set the stove to HIGH and...poof! The entire kitchen, dining room, and family room were full of a very thick (and very white) smoke. In all the opaque-ness, the smoke detector never sounded. B)

:lol: I couldn't resist a chuckle..Looks like it's time to change that battery in the smoke detector..Luckily you found out this way..

340354[/snapback]

Almost repeated that incident when I was making spaghetti a few minutes ago. I turned the stove to medium power then started making the sauce...It took me a minute to realize that the stove hadn't lit and that the house was now filling with natural gas! :lol:

Almost repeated that incident when I was making spaghetti a few minutes ago. I turned the stove to medium power then started making the sauce...It took me a minute to realize that the stove hadn't lit and that the house was now filling with natural gas! :lol:

But the big question is; did you buy a new battery for your smoke detector? That's pretty important..

I'm turning in for the night..It's late here..What a fast weekend.. :lol:

It would be exciting if you had feet as beautiful as mine.

My feet have been featured on the cover of GQ and Vogue magazine.

My feet have dated many supermodels in the fashion capitals of the world.

Singing to "Lonely" by Akon.

*Llllllllonely ohhh so lllooonneeyyy (yes so lonely) ...*

Saying good night to Mandy(RC) and feeding the other Mandy at the same time :lol: :lol:

Saying good night to Mandy(RC) and feeding the other Mandy at the same time :lol:  :rofl:

340650[/snapback]

Just make sure you know who you are reffering too. "Feeding RC and saying goodnight to my baby girl" :lol:

Rocking on to Razorlight on my YahooMusic random player. B) :lol: B)