Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

sounds nice hangon   :)

hehe i wouldnt know..i feel asleep 5 mins into balance of terror,i woke up to the sound of debbie giggling,she had put lipstick on my lips :look:

Eating breakfast and thinking of a way to get debbie back :)

337687[/snapback]

Does she have sugar in her tea or coffee? Offer to make it next tiem and switch the sugar for salt. :tear:

**time

338018[/snapback]

LOL good idea but i already got her back...and she doesnt even know it yet :lol:

Feeding Mandy while i chat with Mandy(RC) :blink:

sounds nice hangon  :)

hehe i wouldnt know..i feel asleep 5 mins into balance of terror,i woke up to the sound of debbie giggling,she had put lipstick on my lips :look:

337687[/snapback]

Does she have sugar in her tea or coffee? Offer to make it next tiem and switch the sugar for salt. :tear:

**time

338018[/snapback]

LOL good idea but i already got her back...and she doesnt even know it yet :lol:

338044[/snapback]

How?

sounds nice hangon   :)

337687[/snapback]

**time

338018[/snapback]

338044[/snapback]

How?

338048[/snapback]

*whispers*...well i kinda of put black paint on her sunglasses so when she puts them on tomorrow she wont see anything..bwhahahaha

Slobbing about.

I've been watching my Friend's DVDs on my laptop under my bed covers all night :blink: . I just got up because the battery died on me at the best part :) . I just had breakfast and now I am on the computer thinking about my friends again.

I am doing information searches on Tarzan comic books at various comic related sites,and ebay....

from time to time I stop and peek into the forums here.

Listening to the radio, catching up on a few board topics I've missed. :blink:

Edited by Ace

Being glared at by my little brother..... :)

He wants the PC....needs to do some school work.

I guess I'll let him have it,I have to go into town and do some shopping anyway.

:blink:

Just got the PC back about 20 minutes ago...spent most of that time talking on the phone with friends,while browsing the news.

Now I'll check out the hot topics here before moving on to a few other message boards.

Relaxing after an excellent win tonight in softball.

Just finished reading a dream interpretation a friend did for me.

Yawning, and considering what to read when I go lay in bed.

*Has a light-headed feeling again*

This heat is making me sick! :) :) :taz: :) :disgust:

I am going to do my essay because it has to be in and marked tommorrow

Oh you're hot too then, hangon? Open all your windows and sit in front of a fan for half an hour like me and you'll soon feel numb with cold :P .

I'm going for a walk up the local shop for my mum to get some tomatoes for tea :) :( :) :) I don't want to but if I don't my mum will take me off the computer. :da-boot:

Oh you're hot too then, hangon? Open all your windows and sit in front of a fan for half an hour like me and you'll soon feel numb with cold  :) 

LOL...I am almost sat on top of the portable airco system we have and its not helping :)

Just got back from church, so I'm laying on my bed listening to the radio and checking on a few boards. :)

Burning a whole boat load of CDs from our home collection to become 'in the car' copys and contemplating some attractions for Qo'Nos... :)

(for the benefit of our guest's reading this: Qo'nos is a password protected forum where we discuss more controversial topics from around the world that you must be a member to participate in or even read. :) )

Getting ready to go to the store....

I'm out of pet food and my cats and dog are hungry.