Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Just sitting here thinking about how great I am.

Seriously, I am wonderful.

And that's hard for me to say because I'm such a humble person.

342176[/snapback]

God i love a good laugh first thing in the morning :roflmao::yahoo: ..j/k

I am trying to tickle Mandys feet but she is too quick :clap::dude:

Sat hear chatting with mates thinking about phoning in sick, Nothing wrong just dont want to go to work.

I downloaded "WWE Vengeance 2005" last night so i am gonna watch that :roflmao:

Edited by hangon

Having a good chat, listen to the tv and feeling fairly happy with my relationships.

Getting Mandys over night things together cuz she is gonna stay at my moms tonight while me and Debbie have a romantic evening starting with a trip the movies to see the film.."Kingdom of heaven" and then who knows where it will lead.... :dude::flowers: :lol:

Edited by hangon

Congratualting Hangon on becoming an Admin  :flowers:  :dude:

342471[/snapback]

:lol: :kisss:

Debbi says i have to shift my butt if we wanna make the film on time so *taps com badge*..."transporter room...one to beam out" :dude:

Just finished setting up our ultra cool and ludicrously expensive television.

Then I was just nodding in approval as my mother picked out the new oven, microwave and side tables she wanted and then demanded my father pays for it all.

Now I'm taking a break before I clear out some of the clutter and useless junk from our living room.

Edited by HRH The KING

Helping conundrum and our nephew add forums and images to his Invisionfree site.

Its strictly "amateur hour" though,none of us are experienced site designers. :flowers:

Just in from yoga, so eating some grapes I had cooling in the fridge, and discussing the end of softball season with a roomie.

I'm so darn glad that's over!! :flowers:

Just finished setting up our ultra cool and ludicrously expensive television.

Then I was just nodding in approval as my mother picked out the new oven, microwave and side tables she wanted and then demanded my father pays for it all.

Now I'm taking a break before I clear out some of the clutter and useless junk from our living room.

342549[/snapback]

See if your Dad will give me the downpayment on a new car while your Mom is at it. :dude::flowers:

:lol: :dude:

Right this minute I have just woken up and I am eating a bowl of milk and cookie crisp ceareal- small cookie pieces with chocolate chips in them. :flowers:

mmm chocolate milk..... :dude:

About to take a shower because I'm so cold. I'm wearing shorts and a sleeveless top PJ set...brrrr....I don't understand England. One minute I'm sweating sticking to this chair and the next I'm trying to squash in the chair to keep warm!

See you guys later

:flowers: Debbie says i smell so i am gonna jump in the shower,back later....*taps com badge*..."Bridge this is the captain..warp speed"109813389511021610615ib.gif

Just checked out my nephew's site.LordOfTheBorg helped him out by adding a new skin and a banner (great job,LOTB).

Now I'm going to bed.Five hours straight behind a monitor,adding new topics,forums,categories,and images to that board....

I'm so tired I feel like :flowers:

Things I do typically after starting to get ready for the day.

Comb out my hair and put something on it to control the curl.

Answering PM's and emails

Waiting for mugglenet to put up part 3 of the JKR interview