Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

Asking Debbie if she wants to go to the beach today :P ..its nice and hot today :) ...4 days no stop rain was sending me nuts :)

^ Stuff? Like, what 'stuff'?

Thinking of something to do because I'm soooooo friggin' bored!

looking threw my dvd collection and trying to make up my mind what i should watch tonight...in one hand i have "batman begins" and in the other "Blade 3"...Blade 3 it is then :vampire:

About to post in my loga about today

logs*

*Starts to giggle again*

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

Looking out of the window to the right of me, waiting for my friend to pick me up so we can go to the gym

:sport: :) :) :sport: :sport: :P :)

Edited by xXTrekkieCaraXx

B) trying to wake up...its gone midnight and mandy is awake and wanting to play..oh crud now the baby milk is all over :biggrin:

Just downloading a couple of games, chatting with mates and being Glad NTL have got there servers back online, only took them 5 hours or so

Complaining about the weather, Its very very wet at the moment, hasnt stopped raining for about 6 hours and its predicted to last all day

Just my usual Drinking chatting laughing eating and surfing the web for anything intresting

Trying to find the ranks that were once posted on this site. To see how many posts I need to get to the next rank, also to show a freind it doesnt stop at commodore.