Sign in to follow this  
hangon

What Are You Doing At This Moment? Part 2

I'm sitting here waiting for my wife and son to get themselves dressed and ready to go so we can finally leave for our vacation!

Just chatting with a few mates eating my breakfast and wishing i hadnt drank so much last night

Feeling the effects of having a chocolate milk and being lactose intolerant, meaning feeling bloated.

Rubbing the wasp bite I got on the inside of my right thigh when it bit me at the beach two days ago.

Listening to the loons across the lake, while I wait to see if I'll be lucky enough to see the Northern Lights tonight.

About to leave off the Internet for the night.

I have to go to bed early.Have a busy day tomorrow....

I hate mondays... :biggrin:

Just finished feeding and changing Mandy :biggrin:...she has found out that if she moves her legs i cant get the diaper on and end up making a mess B) B)......starwarsobiwankenobi5id.gifGood job the old jedi mind trick works.. :bow:

Edited by hangon

Just finished feeding and changing Mandy :biggrin:...she has found out that if she moves her legs i cant get the diaper on and end up making a mess B)  ;)......starwarsobiwankenobi5id.gifGood job the old jedi mind trick works.. B)

344913[/snapback]

B) B) :bow: Good one, Mandy! :)

Right now I am typing up something for my dad on Word

Just finished feeding and changing Mandy :biggrin:...she has found out that if she moves her legs i cant get the diaper on and end up making a mess B)  ;)......starwarsobiwankenobi5id.gifGood job the old jedi mind trick works.. :rofl:

344913[/snapback]

B) Good one, Mandy! B)

344914[/snapback]

*Raises eyebrows*...hmmm i guess you girls stick together and just love watching us men suffer :bow:

Getting into the shower...i am covered with baby powder :) ...lol i look like Tony Montana in ScarFace.. B)

Just finished feeding and changing Mandy :biggrin:...she has found out that if she moves her legs i cant get the diaper on and end up making a mess B)  ;)......starwarsobiwankenobi5id.gifGood job the old jedi mind trick works.. B)

344913[/snapback]

B) Good one, Mandy! :)

344914[/snapback]

*Raises eyebrows*...hmmm i guess you girls stick together and just love watching us men suffer B)

344915[/snapback]

*Chokes* :bow: Nah...

Buying things from amazon, listenning to Velvet Revolver, and Im'ing my pals. lolza! :biggrin:

Nothing much.

Just checking the few message boards I'm a member at for anything new and interesting.

Its too hot to do anything else. :biggrin:

Trying to decide what to have for dinner that's easy, fast and good..If there is such a thing..

Eating Potato ships, chatting with mates, drinking and wishing i was still on holiday, Its a nightmare being lazy for a week go back to work and find your the only one on the shop floor.

Shivering, thinking of Cyprus tommorow. This is my third time now, but the heat that hits you as you step out of the plane :laugh: and the golden beaches :bow: and crystal clear waters... :bow::tear:

Waiting for my mum to get back from the supermarket

Chatting with a long time net friend on MSN

Relaxing after a busy day before I have a light meal before I go to my yoga class.

Still feeling really really cynical about life.

Feeling naughty and thinking I should have made the reproductive studies thread a poll regarding shoe size. :bow::laugh::bow:

Edited by Madame Butterfly

Chatting with a few freinds on the net and watching Star Trek Enterprise season 2 that I just bought a few days ago.

Edited by Tal Shiar