Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yillara Skye

Which font are you?

Which font are you?

Here is me...

1050478677_ontlucinda.jpg

Lucida Calligraphy - You tend towards the arts. You tend to stand out in a crowd and have your own style. Be careful not to be too aloof, however.

Cannot complain at the result, as this font is one I use regularly...when I am not using Arial, Trebuchet MS, or Courier New.

m5q1050478548zfontco.jpg

Comic Sans - You are easy going and have a good sense of humor. You are a nice change from the norm. Beware of becoming too cliche.

That sounds about right and that last bit about becoming cliche is something i have heard twice this week.

1050478459_zfontarial.jpg

Arial - You're pretty normal. That's certainly not a bad thing, as a lot of people like you.

I'm boring :laugh:

Comic Sans - You are easy going and have a good sense of humor. You are a nice change from the norm. Beware of becoming too cliche.

:nono: I'm the font I use here and in my blog!

1050478706_zfonttimes.jpg

Times New Roman - You can come off slightly stodgy. You are often found in intellectual circles, but the average person finds you boring.

:laugh: Great. I think I'll change my "mood star" back to "depressed". :laugh:

Lucida Calligraphy - You tend towards the arts. You tend to stand out in a crowd and have your own style. Be careful not to be too aloof, however.

:laugh:

Arial - You're pretty normal. That's certainly not a bad thing, as a lot of people like you.

I'm boring :laugh:

287251[/snapback]

Yeah, me too. I'm really ringbearer font though you stupid test!!!! :laugh:

w1h1050478727twingdi.jpg

WingDings - You are weird. People probably have a lot of trouble understanding you. :assimilated:

Thats the last quiz i do now i am off to sulk :sadwalk:

I got...

Times New Roman - You can come off slightly stodgy. You are often found in intellectual circles, but the average person finds you boring.

Huh? :( :assimilated:

It dont have this font :assimilated:

post-864-1102442142.jpg

287467[/snapback]

AoD, I think there are a few sites where you can download free fonts and this one may be one of them available. True there are also sites where you can purchase fonts for the computer.

Despite the fact that I do not really like the font Times New Roman, I like my result. Pretty accurate too!

I am in font you are in back. Lucida Calligraphy, sounds kinda girly wish I had got the Roman one. Let me clarify I have nothing against girlys I like them very much!!!!!! :lol:

That is me. Arty, stand out of crowds and do my own thing.

Fixedsys - You are the person people go to when they are having trouble with their computer. Geeky but reliable.

1050478653_ntfixedsys.jpg

D'ya know what you should do? Take it again a few months later and see if it changes.

I realize it is only a little over a month. But my font is the same, fixedsys

I've just done it again with the same results and now I'm Fixedsys. Art and computers, huh? Well, that's my proffesion of Multimedia designer course.

I'm always building computers at college with the technicians, when they go wrong. I get in there way actually.

"Ooooo what does this button do? It's very artistic, I like the design of the case! B) "

"Cozza...." B) :blink: