Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

Which Flower Faerie are you?

1101346908_negrapefae.JPG

You are A wine grape faerie... You may drink wine on a regular basis (but probabaly not) but that doesnt make you a drunk. You are Noble and strong and quite beautiful. Your not just a wine faerie but you are also a grape faerie. Your personality is quite serious usually. People may find that you are a little too into knowledge but enjoy a good holiday.

:laugh:

Oh well, I got the same thing as RC but she is obviously the smarter image posting faerie - I could not get that code to work

284295[/snapback]

Image posting faerie. :laugh: The posts here won't except HTML. Right click on the pic and choose properties and copy that between IMG tags.

LOL what the hell its for fun here is what i got.....but i like the gorgeous bit :laugh:

1101254737_wnPoppyfae.jpg

You are a poppy faerie... you are emensly gorgeous and dont act like you know it, you are very simple and complex both at the same time...You always smile and love loud noise and many people surrounding you, you are quite the socilite.

1101243476_nggloryfae.JPG

You are a Morning glory faerie..."><br>You are the morning glory Faerie, You are very<br>mysterious and enjoy dawn, You are quite pretty<br>in your own way, though you may feel your<br>behind in the beauty section of life...your<br>only just getting there.

Here's what I got.

1101341402_wnVinesfae.JPG

You are a Vine Faerie...some people may call you clingy...but truthfully your not...your simple and enjoy being as quiet as you are.

1101360728_blossomfae.JPG

You are a Night Blossom Faerie....You are as mysterious as they come, you are very beautiful and enjoy being out in the night.

Don't know about beautiful or mysterious but I love being out under the stars obviously!

post-897-1101739845.jpg

You are a cattail faerie...Your kind and playful, you are very cute and look very young. You are simple and have never been much of a lady. You have always been 'play before work' you dont believe in being worried about your appearance. :yes:, that's me alright. :frusty:

You are a Vine Faerie...some people may call you clingy...but truthfully your not...your simple and enjoy being as quiet as you are.

:frusty:

post-864-1101747911.jpg

You are A wine grape faerie... You may drink wine on a regular basis (but probabaly not) but that doesnt make you a drunk. You are Noble and strong and quite beautiful. Your not just a wine faerie but you are also a grape faerie. Your personality is quite serious usually. People may find that you are a little too into knowledge but enjoy a good holiday.

1101254966_ownrosefae.JPG

You are a rose faerie...you can be very self centered or very kind, but either way you draw people with your seductiveness, and no one can refuse you what you want, you always make sure everyone notices you and you never go below your social status in your group of friends, you are also very respected.

Yes, that is me. Except for the part about everyone noticing me- only adults do. I am pretty much invisible at school.

"You are a wine grape faerie..."You are A wine grape faerie... You may drink wine on a regular basis (but probabaly not) but that doesnt make you a drunk. You are Noble and strong and quite beautiful. Your not just a wine faerie but you are also a grape faerie. Your personality is quite serious usually. People may find that you are a little too into knowledge but enjoy a good holiday.

1101254737_wnPoppyfae.JPGYou are a poppy faerie... you are emensly gorgeous and dont act like you know it, you are very simple and complex both at the same time...You always smile and love loud noise and many people surrounding you, you are quite the socilite.

Lol, the pix sorta looks like JW's Josephine :)

http://live.quizilla.com/user_images/T/Tom..._negrapefae.JPG