• Commander William T Riker
    • Lieutenant Commander Data
    • Captain Ben Sisko
    • Dr Julian Bashir
    • Lieutenant Tom Paris
    • Commander Chakotay
    • Captain Jonathan Archer
    • Commander Trip Tucker

Now I have put this one together for the ladies and I hope I have chosen wisely. I have left out Worf and Odo and Quark etc because I would imagine that none of them would be considered very good looking and once again i'm limited in my numbers. So fire away with what' son the list. I would guess Trip will be a firm favourite as will Data with some of you ladies (I didn't Dare leave him out!!!!) :innocent: so vote away!

I would guess Trip will be a firm favourite as will Data with some of you ladies (I didn't Dare leave him out!!!!) :innocent:  so vote away!

You chose wisely my friend!!! :laugh:

I know you all know I voted for Data - surprise surprise. My second choice would be Picard and then Archer.

I don't really have to tell you all who I voted for do I? :innocent:

I have left out Worf and Odo and Quark etc because I would imagine that none of them would be considered very good looking

Oh come on, every woman secretly wants Quark. winker.gif I think Worf's kinda sexy. And Michael Dorn without the make up is totally hot.

Archer.

Kirk was my first big crush, but my tastes have changed over the years. Scott just does it for me, probably more than any other actor in the world. Even (gasp) Sean Connary. :innocent:

I don't really have to tell you all who I voted for do I? :laugh:

I have left out Worf and Odo and Quark etc because I would imagine that none of them would be considered very good looking

Oh come on, every woman secretly wants Quark. winker.gif I think Worf's kinda sexy. And Michael Dorn without the make up is totally hot.

Sigh the number of daydreams I have had about oo-moxing with Quark!! ;):innocent:

I don't really have to tell you all who I voted for do I? ;)

Sigh the number of daydreams I have had about oo-moxing with Quark!! ;):innocent:

You and me both. In%20Lurve.gif:laugh:

Sigh the number of daydreams I have had about oo-moxing with Quark!!

ICK!!!!!!!!! :innocent:

I voted....Kirk....No, Picard....No.......

DATA!!!!!

Tall, gold and handsome, the golden boy, himself. Gotta love him! :laugh:

I'm thinking maybe I need to change my screen name to something with Tucker - to me the guy is absolutely gorgeous, charming, funny and wise. However, if we were voting for the actor not the character then it would have to be Scott Bakula; Archer just frowns too much.

Call me gay, but I think Picard is one sexy man. I can only hope to be that sexy when I reach his age.

I voted for Archer, but I must agree with you Tank, I would love to look as handsome and charismatic as Picard when I get a bit older..

As a male, I kind of took the ladies lead from the other board and voted for the one that I would most like to look like.

Riker, Definitely. I would give my right...Ummm ....Uh, sorry, ear to look like that.

Well I have a beard and am balding with a southern accent... so you could say I'm a mix of Riker, Picard and Trip.... :)

Why wasn't Quark added again? Not that I have big ears mind you...

I think the word that would best describe Picard would be 'distinguished'. He's very chissled and stuff. Also he's fit for his age.... oh why dont I just admit it! Im in love with Picard! Let me rub yer bald patch you big sexy beast!!!! :) :) :) :wow: :) :laugh:

:) Guess I'm the only Trekkie that thinks Chakotay is a fine, handsome, sexy, good looking. :laugh: :) :)

:) Guess I'm the only Trekkie that  thinks Chakotay is a fine, handsome, sexy, good looking. :laugh:  :)  :)

No you're not. Chakotay is totally drool worthy, just not quite as fine as Riker IMO.

:laugh: Guess I'm the only Trekkie that  thinks Chakotay is a fine, handsome, sexy, good looking. :)  :)  :)

No you're not. Chakotay is totally drool worthy, just not quite as fine as Riker IMO.

Have you been getting VBG to let you vote extra - I can't believe Riker is leading!!! :)

Have you been getting VBG to let you vote extra - I can't believe Riker is leading!!!    :)

Riker's in the lead because he's a total studmuffin. newtonguesmile.gif

There's only 2 votes for Data! Where are the other soong sisters? yquoi.gif

AWAY! But I'm back...Data, all the way! :martok: I like Michael Dorn too. But not in that way :angry: it's just if I had to chose a second, he would be it.

Agreed shinzonfan. Definitely droolworthy. Third sexiest Trek character in my opinion (after Data and Lore of course)

In%20Lurve.gif

I'm voting for Shinzon even though he is not on the list.  As RikerChick so eloquently put it...he is totally drool worthy.

I finally saw Nemesis - Shinzon was an intriguing character. It's funny how he could be the "bad guy" and be so appealing. However, all ST characters are going to have to take a back seat...just heard Mark Harmon is coming back to television next season. OMG, the ultimate drool-worthy.