• Lieutenant Commander Data
    • Captain Ben Sisko
    • Dr Julian Bashir
    • Lieutenant Tom Paris
    • Commander Chakotay
    • Captain Jonathan Archer
    • Commander Trip Tucker

I don't really have to tell you all who I voted for do I? :bow:

I have left out Worf and Odo and Quark etc because I would imagine that none of them would be considered very good looking

Oh come on, every woman secretly wants Quark. winker.gif I think Worf's kinda sexy. And Michael Dorn without the make up is totally hot.

:bow: I agree with the fact that Worf without makeup is hot. :bow::bow: but my vote went for CHAKOTAY. I have watch all of Star trek TOS, TNG, DS9 and VOY. Out of all my favorite is Chakotay. :bow:

:P Guess I'm the only Trekkie that  thinks Chakotay is a fine, handsome, sexy, good looking. ;)  :(  :bow:

:bow: NO Gotabite! :)

:bow::bow: I gota say I'll drool to over him, too. :bow: :huh:

:( After all I have to honest about CHAKOTAY B)

Darn, there is still a tie.... Why can't we vote more than once??? *pouts* Data should be in the lead here!!

Relax, Yillara. This is an opinon poll not a competition. After all, more votes means more of you i have to phaser stun to get to him. :rolleyes:

You think I'm kidding, don't you? :devil:

Seven votes for Data. He's an android. How sexy can an android be?

In my opinion, VERY!!! In%20Lurve.gif The criteria for what constitutes sexy is a very personal one. For me Data possesses so many qualities that I find to be very sexy. Someone can be sexy without knowing it and certainly without trying.

for the ladies? tsk tsk tsk - i voted for Scott Bakula (Archer) - i seen'im with his shirt off in a guest role on 'Murphy Brown' ... mmm-mmph!!! - he is the only startrek dude who could be 'out of uniform' and hold his head up...

In my opinion, VERY!!! In%20Lurve.gif The criteria for what constitutes sexy is a very personal one. For me Data possesses so many qualities that I find to be very sexy. Someone can be sexy without knowing it and certainly without trying.

And Data can do it with his eyes closed and both hands tied behind his back. Data is honest, loyal, trustworth, handsome, funny, interesting, and likes to try new things. He, i think, would be the perfect man. I also think that with emotions, he woud not be one to hide his emotions, THis alone would make him a hell of a lot earier to deal with then a lot of men.

Data was programmed for sexiness, which got me to thinking ... no one mentioned Odo - he could morph into anything you wanted, right? - hmmm...

And Data can do it with his eyes closed and both hands tied behind his back. Data is honest, loyal, trustworth, handsome, funny, interesting, and likes to try new things. He, i think, would be the perfect man. I also think that with emotions, he woud not be one to hide his emotions, THis alone would make him a hell of a lot earier to deal with then a lot of men.

EXACTLY!!!

This is an opinon poll not a competition. After all, more votes means more of you i have to phaser stun to get to him

And Lessa, no you can't use a phaser to fend us off.... that isn't fair, maybe we all should get to have phasers and may the best shot win, last one stunned wins :rolleyes: .

EXACTLY!!!

This is an opinon poll not a competition. After all, more votes means more of you i have to phaser stun to get to him

And Lessa, no you can't use a phaser to fend us off.... that isn't fair, maybe we all should get to have phasers and may the best shot win, last one stunned wins :rolleyes: .

Hate to tell you Yillara but Lessa and I already have phasers and we're pretty good shots!!! lazergun.gifJust ask ddillard when he's out of sickbay! Crutches.gif

I love the cool emoticons :rolleyes: I don't know I am not telling anyone who I voted for, but it wasn't Data, he is so sweet, but I am not sure if he is uhhhh, anatomically correct, and I can't take that chance! :lol:

Well I have a beard and am balding with a southern accent... so you could say I'm a mix of Riker, Picard and Trip.... ;)

:blink: ]OK VBG are you trying to be put on the board?[ :)

I love the cool emoticons :) I don't know I am not telling anyone who I voted for, but it wasn't Data, he is so sweet, but I am not sure if he is uhhhh, anatomically correct, and I can't take that chance!  :blink:

Data is fully function and programmed with multiple techniques you know. Remember he was intimate with Tasha Yar in The Naked Now and in Inheritance his mother Juliana Tainer talked about creating a modesty program for Data because he didn't want to wear clothes and the colonists didn't want an anotomically correct android running around nude. lmao.gif

EXACTLY!!!

Hate to tell you Yillara but Lessa and I already have phasers and we're pretty good shots!!! lazergun.gifJust ask ddillard when he's out of sickbay! Crutches.gif

Well that is another thing us sisters have in common...I too am a pretty good shot(both with the hand phaser and phaser rifle), so we could have a tough time if we were to compete.