Sign in to follow this  
Angela

In Memoriam

Today i lost my mum, it was so sudden, and really wasn't expected. She 59 and so young.

She is remembered by all her friends as someone who gave all, loved people and helped as often as she could. She was more than a mum, she was a best friend. She took care of me and laughed at my insane jokes. I miss her so much right now, I always will.

Hello UA! You have my sympathy for the loss of your mom. My Father died some five years ago due to lung/bone cancer. My relationship with him wasn't close, yet I still miss him. Losing someone close as you seem to be with your mom, it must hurt even more. You have my prayers, UA. :naughty:

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. Please remember that we are here to help you through this, please feel free to contact me if you need a shoulder to lean on.

I'm sure I speak for most of us here Angel. We are all here for you if you need to talk. I think of you as a sister and I care about you very much. You will get through this. :naughty: Love and Prayers to you and your family, Lida

I am so sorry for you loss. I have been there, having gone through the loss of my father. My prayers are with you and your family.

I am very much sorry for your loss. :naughty: I know how you feel. I lost my mother when she was just 51 years old. :wow:

:D I am so sorry to hear you lost your mother angel,both me and debbie send our prays :naughty::wow:

As I said in your log, you're in my prayers and have my sincerest condolences. I'm here to talk if you need me. *hug*

:D I am so sorry to hear you lost your mother angel,both me and debbie send our prays :naughty:  :wow:

276199[/snapback]

:o *Massive hugs*..our hearts and prays are with you and your family Angelic,i am really sorry to hear about this my thoughts are with you :D

UA, I lost my mother back in February. So, I know there are no words that can truly provide the comfort that you seek, or take away your sorrow and your pain. Just know that many hearts are aching because of your lost. And many of us understand how hard it is. You will need a lot of time to heal from her passing.........But she will never leave you......she is still a part of you, and always will be.

Thank you all, I feel so lost. I asked for a sign that she was still with me, today I was shopping for tissue and a double pack flew at me and landed at my feet. She's with me. I just wish I could have a hug. My heart is soo breaking.

I still have all my parents with me so I won't presume to understand what your going through, all I can say is I'm sorry for your loss and I hope you make it through.

I've thought about you everyday since you first told me. :rolleyes: I am wondering how you are. I haven't seen you in here very much since. I hope you are holding up Angel. We miss you. :o

I am getting through all this. I still hurt, but I will do so for a while also. I feel a lot more in peace about the whole situation. I miss her a great deal, but I have made my peace with it all.

Jeanway, I am about, see me around IM ok?