Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Your Avatar

Tell us why you picked your avatar..

As for mine..It goes real well with my SN..Doesn't it ?

I am Spacetigger..:b-day:

Well, to those who do not know yet...

My avatar originates from the book-cover of: "Doctor Who: Anachrophobia".

Click For Spoiler
bbc8doc54.jpg
Quite a good novel, and it needs not one to know Doctor Who knowledge to find this enjoyable...

The picture is of a clockwork being that seems to exist outside of this space-time continuum that takes up residence in some person should that person erase their own existence...

:b-day: I like the cover (a nice shade of odd green :b-day:), clockwork mechanisms are real neat, it concern Doctor Who :b-day:, and it is upside-down because I thought it seemed an original idea for its time. :cool1:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

The avatar is pic of me. The reason for this the fact I had grown tried of people referring me as a "he" and Japanese. :b-day: I can understand the Japanese part of it, because I have in my profile that the country is Japan.

Well, for the first; I am 3 of 7, so I had to have a Borg avatar. The reason to my avatar is because I just love the Borg! And the Klingon Borgs is the Borg I love the most!

:b-day:

Edited by 3 of 7

Guest Ktrek

Funny you would start this thread Spacetigger! I just changed my avatar yesterday.

I always thought that the pic of the baby with the Vulcan salute on the Trekkies bookcover was cute. On another board I belong to a new section was added for pics of yourself and I thought it would be funny to post a few of my baby pics. After scanning them in I had the idea of cutting my face out and pasting it onto the Trekkies baby. I think it's hysterical! :b-day:

0792158776.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Anyway that's the scoop!

Kevin

post-132-1094480295.jpg

<<-------My Avatar is a painting by the French artist Montague Dawson

titled "Thermopylae Leaving Foochow". I chose it because it reminds me of our

days in "Sea Trek" the story I and a few other members here were writing for a

few months. In it, our last scene was in Macau Harbour in China on the Indian

Ocean. As we were leaving the harbour in 1825 we were all sucked into an

appature that hurled us into the future, to the year 3333. Where we then were all

on a Starship, The Elusive. A picture of that is in my Signature. I miss 'Sea Trek'

it was so fun. :b-day:

My avatar is Jango Fett (My fav Wars character) as a Kai, because the Bajorans are so awsome! I just love bajorans! So I put them together.

I caption myself as a Bajoran bounty hunter of the Empire.

Oh if only wishes were Slave Is.....

well i've recently changed mine (if it works) so my avvie is Evanescence signer Amy Lee's eye.

And I like Evanescence so.....

260681[/snapback]

Amy Lee is so awsome! :b-day: :b-day:

Evanescence is my fav band. Great avatar!

Picked Mine.

Same person many facets. Have had to mold to be there. No more

Edited by tokar

Hm. I love to change my avatar from time to time, but I think I will keep this one for quite some time. :b-day:

It's a picture of Patrick Stewart as Oberon, from 1977. :b-day:

Why did I pick it? I love the picture. That's why. :b-day:

I always have a Riker avatar. QSMB made this pic for me and I loved it so much I resized it and made it my av. Thank you QSMB! :b-day: She also made my Han Solo avatar at SWF.

You're welcome tokar :b-day:

Edited by RikerChick

I chose my avitare because I like Dracula :b-day:. Bit lame but if you read it and think about it, it is kind of philisophical. The fact that Dracula has a cold, dead heart proves that he is NOT heartless. Nothing is. When he hears his brides crying it envokes something to the effect of emotion in him, which proves he has a heart even further. Because anything that feels has a heart, even if it doesn't work some of the time. Also a few personal reasons, not realating to Dracula, that I do not wish to disscuss.

I was at Star Trek: The Experience with a bunch of people and we arranged to have our pictures taken on the Enterprise bridge. I thought it would be cool to sit in Picard's chair smoking a cigarette. The other guys in our group just looked at me and laughed.

Someone dubbed the beer cans in later.

I chose this Avatar because I can't find any other respectable picture of an Asian Starship captain anywhere around. Besides, I just love his ship and would have also loved the series if there was one. On top of that, I'm Asian.

I always think of my self as kind of a bad boy wanna be..lol but my best friend RC made my avatar for me and it fits me perfect,so i wont ever be changeing it :b-day:

Yes yours is perfect ST.

I picked mine because I liked it, it matched other elements of my posts. It was a mess when I found it but RC did her magic and now it looks great.

Hmm, I looked through the available avatars and picked the one I did, because when I was a teenager I had a sign like that in my room and it made me feel "young again, as when the world was new" besides my wife says I'm toxic sometimes. :huh:

As I'm sure many of you have figured out, I'm a Garak fan, I found a bunch of really good pics of him online, and couldn't decide which one I liked, so I just put them all in there. Then I downloaded a Kardasi font into my computer, so I have the one page that is his name in Kardasi as well.

Um, I guess thats about it, a Garak fan with a bunch of pictures, and a picture-it computer program...lol

I love anything to do with DS9 and my fav actor is Ezri dax thats why i have her in my avatar,also its the only photo i can find of Ezri being a bad girl most photo's of her are too sweet :wow:

the one I have is actually a malcolm one i will be changing it though, I want one that is a bit m0re artistic and i like malcolm :wow:

Edited by Unadopted Angelic

RC just recently made my avatar for me and I love it! It has my two favorite charaters in Star Trek on it, and then Spock's father too. I love it! Hee hee...

Well my avatar was made by RC (and she did a good job)

The reason i have this avatar is while i just like Seven,

Her mood and way of live looks a little like my live (i am a very serious man at work and it always has to be perfect and i always want to have the last word, arguing with me is Futile)

Well, not only do I love Weyoun, Eris and Kilana, but one of my closest online friends, StarShipDelta, made this avatar for me...I use this same one at the Great Link as well...So it actually means a lot to me... :dude: