Sign in to follow this  
Rivendells_king

have you ever thought of getting plastic surgry?

Would you get liposuction and plastic surgry to look more appealing  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Would you get liposuction and plastic surgry to look more appealing

• YES!
    • no
    • Maybe
    • Depends on what

No I don't think so, I'm pretty happy with myself the way I am. I don't have a problem with it if somebody else wants to though.

No. I just exercise if I'm too fat in my own eyes. I don't care how much I weigh or look. Looks don't matter. what counts is what you think.

No i have not thought about getting plastic surgry i am happy with the way i look,but i wouldnt mind being a bit taller.

No, I wouldn't. Never. Too expensive and even if I had the money - maybe I'd look more horrible after the surgery than I did before :spock::drool::bow: Who knows... :bow:

So, nope, I'd never do that. Though I am not very happy with the way I look, but that's another issue. :bow:

I am fine on how my body looks. Does getting your eyes corrected count? I am nearsighted and a good pair, not Navy issue, are expensive.

Edited by Odie

I dont think i have ever thought of doing anything like that to my body,there are one or two things i would like to change but i dont need plastic surgry for that.

I'm finally happy with the way i look, but I want rid of some moles, that are a little big on my face.

The only thing I want in my life is a new man!

No, I wouldn't want to get anything like that done. I like how I look, and the thought of someone messing around with my face makes me alittle nervous. I know people do it all the time...it's just not for me...

Same goes for stuff like Botox...what's with that, putting a bacteria that causes food posioning under your skin? I'd be afraid of what it's gonna do to your skin 5-10-15 years down the road....

I'm finally happy with the way i look, but I want rid of some moles, that are a little big on my face.

The only thing I want in my life is a new man!

250207[/snapback]

Too bad that the saying a "Few Good Men" is so try. :( :blink:

Edited by Odie

Not a chance in Purgatory.

Though I have though of getting some silicone implants in my nose to look like Bajoran wrinkles. What about it?

After looking at this website I'd be scared to.  :dude:

Yikes!

251356[/snapback]

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! :dude:

That website is both scary and sad. There was nothing wrong with the way they looked before, and now they look either awful or strange. Some of them don't even look like themselves. :eek:

Although I can understand having cosmetic surgery for a disfigurement, like after an accident, I'll never have "vanity" plastic surgery. There's nothing wrong with getting older, and it would be an insult to my older relatives if I decided that I didn't want to look anything like them when I get to be their age. Besides, I want to look like me, not someone else's idea of what I "should" look like.

It depends on whether i could afford it and such, but i REALLY want to have something done on my stomach. I've ate fairly healthily and gotten moderate excersize, but it hasn't gotten any smaller :naughty:. I'd like to have my stomach scanned first though just so i know if i can fix it by excersize alone.

I would consider plastic surgery only as a last resort. For example, if a person was so ugly that it interfered with their ability of leading a happy life, but not just to get some fat sucked off.

Think about it: if something should go wrong during the procedure, you will be scarred for life (and I have heard some horror stories on the subject). So I don't think it's worth the trouble. :laugh:

Plastic surgery as in liposuction or augmentation?? Never on your life.

Cosmetic surgery to remove say, a mole or two... see now that is not a bad thing especially if you are concerned about skin cancer.

No, unless my life depended on losing weight quickly I may consider lipo but never plastic surgery; I'll live with my looks as is.