Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Some Suggestions

He asked me to post them:.?

Also I think a forum for "Site Related Topics" would be a good idea. Such as "Feature Questions", issues just related to this site. "Suggestions" or "Things on Other Sites You'd Like to See Here". Also I 'd like to see a Forum on "Psycology Based Issues". Also "Computer Related Questions".

Sincerely,

Rear Admiral L. Jeanway :biggrin: :laugh:

Thanks U.H. but we don't seem to be getting it, do we? :b-day: Well, maybe we just have to be patient. VBG is a busy guy. I enjoy discussing problems we all share. And sometimes there is no one around to talk to. Especially with the kids. Puberty seems to have them all in it's grip. Making them all confused. I remember. I wouldn't want to go through THAT again. :b-day::b-day:

You don't have to be going through puberty to be confused. I'm confused most of the time and I'm 32. :b-day: But I agree with the idea Jeanway.

I've had a few more ideas since I started this thread but since none of the original ideas were even considered I think the site is staying the way it is. It is a great site and I love it the way it is. But sometimes there are threads in the OFF Topic Dicussion Forums that could be linked together. Like Health issues.

I think it would 'kool' to have forums like the different Starfleet Departments: Science, Engineering, Command, Medical, Security- for all the different colored shirts!

I'd like to see the Forums in a row across the top of each page. Like the other sections are across the top. Mainly the most used ones. Like Off Topic Discussions, Personal Logs etc. Just a few of the ones used most.???????? :rolleyes: So you don't have to go to Section 31 everytime and scroll down.

I'd like to see the Forums in a row across the top of each page. Like the other sections are across the top. Mainly the most used ones. Like Off Topic Discussions, Personal Logs etc. Just a few of the ones used most.???????? :rolleyes: So you don't have to go to Section 31 everytime and scroll down.

286525[/snapback]

It doesn't matter to me.

I've had a few more ideas since I started this thread but since none of the original ideas were even considered I think the site is staying the way it is. It is a great site and I love it the way it is. But sometimes there are threads in the OFF Topic Dicussion Forums that could be linked together. Like Health issues.

286265[/snapback]

We ask that all members remember that just because a suggestion is not emplemented does not mean that it is not considered.

Just planting some seeds, that's all. That's the root of change and growth. Not ALL seeds sprout, I know that. I don't expect anything. So if something changes it'll be a nice surprise. :rolleyes: I know this is just a silly thread. No one takes it seriously. :naughty:

286525[/snapback]

The row across the top of each page is a default menu that comes with the Invision board software. To make any changes to it would mean a HUGE amount of work for VBG IF it could even be done. Sorry Jeanway.

Call me old fasioned by why fix something thats not broken?? :rolleyes:

Edited by hangon

Call me old fasioned by why fix something thats not broken?? :rolleyes:

286771[/snapback]

I agree with Hang.