Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RikerChick

What's Your Flirting Style?

What's Your Flirting Style?

My results:

A Funny Flirt

The direct approach has never worked for you. Instead, you like to charm guys by infiltrating their own territory and getting to know them in their own environment -- like Sigourney Weaver in Gorillas in the Mist, but with beer instead of bananas. The strategy is to make yourself indispensable -- be one of the guys, make jokes, be fun to hang around with, and avoid the games girls play as much as you can.

However, you're well acquainted with the danger of being one of the guys. It's that you can easily become...one of the guys. Watch out for that -- make sure people know there are breasts under that Celtics jersey. "Women like this create intimacy through what I like to call the buddy system," says Catherine Cardinal, PhD, author of The Ten Commandments of Relationships (Andrews McMeel, 2000). "You give the feeling of being in this together -- whether 'this' is a difficult situation you want to get out of, like a parking ticket, or something great, like your marriage." But when buddying up means you're not taken seriously, learn when to assert yourself. "Never underestimate the power of touch," Cardinal says. "A well-timed squeeze of the arm, pat on the shoulder, or hug reminds people that you're a force to be reckoned with. A female force."

Think Cameron Diaz. She's the queen of the burping contest, yet she knows when to glam it up, and nobody ever forgets she's a girl -- because she doesn't forget it, either.

Why dont they have one for men B) ..well my style is no style..i practice the art of flirting without flirting :thumbs: ...or was that the art of fighting without fighing??..bruce lee quotes always mess me up :laugh:

Click for Spoiler:

I USED TO MODEL MENS UNDERWEAR AND I HAVE NO REGRETS....

Why dont they have one for men B) ..well my style is no style..i practice the art of flirting without flirting :thumbs: ...or was that the art of fighting without fighing??..bruce lee quotes always mess me up :laugh:

Click for Spoiler:

Hang, you dork. (Which I mean with the greatest affection, of course. B) ) Just take the test and pretend that the guys in the questions are girls.

Or we could just ask Debbie what your flirting style is. :hug:

Click for Spoiler:

Hang, you dork. (Which I mean with the greatest affection, of course. B) ) Just take the test and pretend that the guys in the questions are girls.

Or we could just ask Debbie what your flirting style is. :hug:

LMAO no offence taken Gabri...oki well i did the test and i got funny flirt as well,only it was kind of hard answering a Q about a what would you do with a good looking MALE plumber B) ..and now i better go before the guys start coming online and think i have lost it :blush 2:

Hang, you could have thought of the plummer as a FEMALE. :thumbs:

Why dont they have one for men :tear: ..well my style is no style..i practice the art of flirting without flirting :tribble: ...or was that the art of fighting without fighing??..bruce lee quotes always mess me up :laugh:

Click for Spoiler:

Hang, you dork. (Which I mean with the greatest affection, of course. ;) ) Just take the test and pretend that the guys in the questions are girls.

Or we could just ask Debbie what your flirting style is. :P

LMAO no offence taken Gabri...oki well i did the test and i got funny flirt as well,only it was kind of hard answering a Q about a what would you do with a good looking MALE plumber :look: ..and now i better go before the guys start coming online and think i have lost it :blush 2:

Ah, but the girls love ya, darlin'. ;)

Although Odie's right. You were supposed to think about it as being a FEMALE plumber. *shakes head over the hopelessness of men*

Why dont they have one for men ;) ..well my style is no style..i practice the art of flirting without flirting :tribble: ...or was that the art of fighting without fighing??..bruce lee quotes always mess me up :look:

Click for Spoiler:

Hang, you dork. (Which I mean with the greatest affection, of course. ;) ) Just take the test and pretend that the guys in the questions are girls.

Or we could just ask Debbie what your flirting style is. ;)

Whaaa i got the same as you girls :P funny flirt thats me for sure ;)

As for his Flirtness Hang he likes to think he is some kind of super flirt but i will admit i have seen him in action and he has a gift :laugh: ....i wanna throw up now because i know how big his head will get after reading this :tear:

A Sexy Flirt

Oh, you devastating diva! You have learned to harness every ounce of your female powers -- and then some! You know how to walk in heels, you can actually match your bras to your panties, and there isn't a man -- or woman -- that you can't charm with your alluring attention. You've grasped the central tenet of flirting: People find you attractive when you make them feel attractive. And that, my dear, can get you very far in life.

Sometimes, of course, you take it too far -- and upset the man you're with, or make yourself vulnerable to embarrassment if the flirting doesn't work. Plus, you can make enemies of other women, and give the wrong impression. Balance your titillating talent by "learning when less is more," says Catherine Cardinal, PhD, author of The Ten Commandments of Relationships (Andrews McMeel, 2000). "Seductive sirens can get too focused on one goal and forget the big picture -- and that's when disaster can strike most easily." Think of yourself as an artist, using your flirt-technique as a paintbrush: Sometimes you want to lay it on thick, and sometimes you want a softer touch. Knowing when to back off and let something go can, paradoxically, make you even more powerful.

Sharon Stone knows how to skirt this line. She can be pull-out-the-stops sexy -- or she can show up at the Oscars in a Gap T-shirt, just to throw everyone off. That's because she's thinking of her ying even when she's yanging it up.

Yep I'll agree

I'm not attmpting to take this quiz for a various number of reasons.... :tribble:

I'm not attmpting to take this quiz for a various number of reasons.... :tribble:

246907[/snapback]

Awww chicken come on hang did it,come on Wab its just for fun :laugh:

Do I hear the sound of a borg a) expressing individuality and :tribble: expressing Chicken tendancies.

Nope, too many family members coming in like my brother.... My younger brother ..... :tribble::laugh:

Here's mine... I guess I'm not much of a flirting person :tribble::laugh:

A Cute Flirt

You don't like to be too aggressive in your pursuit of a man; you just let your inner self sparkle. It's great that you know how to get your point across without overstating the case or getting in anyone's face. You have a healthy respect for other people's feelings, and a protective attitude toward your own reputation and status.

If you've got a guy, you'll never embarrass him with too-friendly attentions elsewhere -- but does he always know how you feel? Being cute and ladylike doesn't mean you should forget how to speak your mind. It's great to be subtle in your seductions, but you can bump it up a notch. "I'm one of these girls," says Catherine Cardinal, PhD, author of The Ten Commandments of Relationships (Andrews McMeel, 2000). "I like to call it Seductive Lite. It can work great, but only if you're very clear, within yourself, about what you want." If you set your goals clearly, she says, "whether it's getting a guy to ask you out, a great deal at a swap meet, or a foot rub from your husband," you can use the fact that you've put people at ease to go in for the kill.

Think of Katie Couric. Dismissed as "perky," she can handle an interview with a dictator with killer skill -- simply because she knows her innocence is backed up by power.

My POP-UP Blocker wouldn't let me take the quiz. If someone could copy it and pm it to me, I will.

A Sexy Flirt

Oh, you devastating diva! You have learned to harness every ounce of your female powers -- and then some! You know how to walk in heels, you can actually match your bras to your panties, and there isn't a man -- or woman -- that you can't charm with your alluring attention. You've grasped the central tenet of flirting: People find you attractive when you make them feel attractive. And that, my dear, can get you very far in life.

Sometimes, of course, you take it too far -- and upset the man you're with, or make yourself vulnerable to embarrassment if the flirting doesn't work. Plus, you can make enemies of other women, and give the wrong impression. Balance your titillating talent by "learning when less is more," says Catherine Cardinal, PhD, author of The Ten Commandments of Relationships (Andrews McMeel, 2000). "Seductive sirens can get too focused on one goal and forget the big picture -- and that's when disaster can strike most easily." Think of yourself as an artist, using your flirt-technique as a paintbrush: Sometimes you want to lay it on thick, and sometimes you want a softer touch. Knowing when to back off and let something go can, paradoxically, make you even more powerful.

Sharon Stone knows how to skirt this line. She can be pull-out-the-stops sexy -- or she can show up at the Oscars in a Gap T-shirt, just to throw everyone off. That's because she's thinking of her ying even when she's yanging it up.

Yep I'll agree

246902[/snapback]

Ditto...This is almost exactly the way I am at work...Why just today I was flirting with the ETL of grocery...Here's what I can remember....Greg is the cute one...

While I was lifting up some pallets to stack....Dave was giving Greg some smack for not helping me lift the pallets...

Me: "I wouldn't want to drag Greg away from his bananas"...as he was getting ready to stock them....

Dave: "Yea, he's a lazy *******"

Me: I laugh as Greg finally helps me...

Greg: "No, I just wanted to watch her flex her muscles..."

Me: "Ooo, BABY!"

Later, as I left, he was stocking a shelf of mixed nuts as I said goodbye to him..."Have fun with your nuts..."

He said something back to me with a big grin on his face but I didn't hear what he said...I only heard 'nuts' again.

:laugh:

A Sexy Flirt

oh, what the heck...

A Cute Flirt

You don't like to be too aggressive in your pursuit of a man; you just let your inner self sparkle. It's great that you know how to get your point across without overstating the case or getting in anyone's face. You have a healthy respect for other people's feelings, and a protective attitude toward your own reputation and status.

If you've got a guy, you'll never embarrass him with too-friendly attentions elsewhere -- but does he always know how you feel? Being cute and ladylike doesn't mean you should forget how to speak your mind. It's great to be subtle in your seductions, but you can bump it up a notch. "I'm one of these girls," says Catherine Cardinal, PhD, author of The Ten Commandments of Relationships (Andrews McMeel, 2000). "I like to call it Seductive Lite. It can work great, but only if you're very clear, within yourself, about what you want." If you set your goals clearly, she says, "whether it's getting a guy to ask you out, a great deal at a swap meet, or a foot rub from your husband," you can use the fact that you've put people at ease to go in for the kill.

Think of Katie Couric. Dismissed as "perky," she can handle an interview with a dictator with killer skill -- simply because she knows her innocence is backed up by power.

Seems right to me...

A Funny Flirt

The direct approach has never worked for you. Instead, you like to charm guys by infiltrating their own territory and getting to know them in their own environment -- like Sigourney Weaver in Gorillas in the Mist, but with beer instead of bananas. The strategy is to make yourself indispensable -- be one of the guys, make jokes, be fun to hang around with, and avoid the games girls play as much as you can.

However, you're well acquainted with the danger of being one of the guys. It's that you can easily become...one of the guys. Watch out for that -- make sure people know there are breasts under that Celtics jersey. "Women like this create intimacy through what I like to call the buddy system," says Catherine Cardinal, PhD, author of The Ten Commandments of Relationships (Andrews McMeel, 2000). "You give the feeling of being in this together -- whether 'this' is a difficult situation you want to get out of, like a parking ticket, or something great, like your marriage." But when buddying up means you're not taken seriously, learn when to assert yourself. "Never underestimate the power of touch," Cardinal says. "A well-timed squeeze of the arm, pat on the shoulder, or hug reminds people that you're a force to be reckoned with. A female force."

Think Cameron Diaz. She's the queen of the burping contest, yet she knows when to glam it up, and nobody ever forgets she's a girl -- because she doesn't forget it, either.

A Funny Flirt

Very true.

I got "SEXY FLIRT" :waaaa::waaaa:

A Sexy Flirt

Oh what a difference about six months can make.. LOL.

This is what I got this time around on the quiz,

A Funny Flirt

I guess combine the Cute Flirt I got back in December and the Funny Flirt I got today, and that probably would best describe me.. maybe *shrug*