Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Begging Wonder women to do that thing where she spins around :b-day: B) ..ooowww ok mabe not B)

Begging Wonder women to do that thing where she spins around B)  B) ..ooowww ok mabe not B)

257133[/snapback]

:hug: why you cheeky little @$*&!?# wonder women will be *THWACKING* your butt :clap:

About to beat up Hang :b-day::b-day:

Begging Wonder women to do that thing where she spins around B)  B) ..ooowww ok mabe not B)

257133[/snapback]

:hug: why you cheeky little @$*&!?# wonder women will be *THWACKING* your butt :clap:

About to beat up Hang :b-day::b-day:

257302[/snapback]

Ironically enough - *looks at Hang and Debbie* - I'm singing along to the B-52's song 'Love Shack'. :o

Listening to oldies right now...

Hehe, if anyone here has RealPlayer...

Here's a link...

Any reviews on this is appreciated. B)

post-812-1093749033.jpg

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

Begging Wonder women to do that thing where she spins around :hug:  :o ..ooowww ok mabe not B)

257133[/snapback]

why you cheeky little @$*&!?# wonder women will be *THWACKING* your butt :clap:

About to beat up Hang B)

257302[/snapback]

Ironically enough - *looks at Hang and Debbie* - I'm singing along to the B-52's song 'Love Shack'. :b-day:

257303[/snapback]

LOL i just noticed that debbie has changed her location to.."Hangons love shack" :) ..and she says i am hopeless :b-day: ..lol

Just about to take this crazy girl to her moms she is off to church.....i think its a good idea to confess a few sins B) ...back in 15mins

I am watching Stargate feeling cold and sneezing. DArned hayfever.

Right two members of the tug is playing on the Playstation and its a baseball game. They are so load I think need to but in ear plugs. B)

Talking to me little sis on the phone :innocent: ..and telling her to remind my parents i want the TOS dvd box set for my birthday tuesday :laugh:

I'm getting ready to see the MTV Video Music awards. Evanescence is nominated for best rock video. But My Immortal is nominated. I don't really see how that is a rock video, but they might know what they're doing. Evanescence von best new artist last year and I cheered my butt off. If they win for this, I'm not getting any sleep tonight.

Watching the 1962 movie of To Kill a Mocking Bird... | ...In a Yahoo voice conference with lurkingpenguin, mrpsychic8472, stupidvulcan, and others...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Is being frustrated since I am having trouble listening to this one radio show over the internet... :innocent:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Making a dirty phone call to my girlfriend :innocent: ...lol nah did that this morning i am talking to my BEST FRIEND :laugh:

Chatting with freinds, well freindso nly 1 person is actually online. Postin here, surfing the net and checking for any problems with SpyBot, AdAware and AVG. Thats prety much it for now.

Jus looking at the weatherforcast in holland and it seems that our good friend HANGON is going to get his feet wet again, the forecast is "Hard rain until Thurstday.