Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Paying a visit to the 'porcelain god'.

I'm eating anything and everything in sight.  :laugh: At the moment I have honey nut cheerios, garlic bread and a diet coke. :laugh:  :hammer:

253021[/snapback]

:laugh:

LMAO! Man I really did gross you out didn't I? :hammer: Funny, I thought the salami and chocolate sounded worse. :laugh:

Considering adding RC's quote below to my sig...

I'm eating anything and everything in sight.  :laugh: At the moment I have honey nut cheerios, garlic bread and a diet coke. :laugh:  :hammer:

253021[/snapback]

Click For Spoiler

:hammer: I think I like AE in a crazy mood. cheeky-smiley-005.gif

Oh yeah, what am I doing right now. I'm PMing with a friend. :laugh:

Calling back Robert to apologize for yelling at him just because he bought the wrong gravy. :hammer: I wanted brown gravy with my potatoes, not white. I've lost it. :laugh:

Wondering how many teenagers know what the first video ever played on MTV was (I'm listening to it right now).

Wondering how many teenagers know what the first video ever played on MTV was (I'm listening to it right now).

253155[/snapback]

Playing with Paintshop, and now trying to remember what that first video was. *ponders*

Yup, AE got it. :hammer: Now I'm listening to the first video ever played on MTV in Europe. Anyone know that one?

Now I'm thinking kind thoughts about AE for answering that for me. :hammer: 

253161[/snapback]

Awww shucks. :laugh: :laugh:

Yup, AE got it. :laugh: Now I'm listening to the first video ever played on MTV in Europe. Anyone know that one?

253162[/snapback]

You got me there RC. *scratches chin*

Sparing someone's life by smoking a cigarette and drinking a Dr. Pepper. makes Angry, ready to whoop some behind Jim turn into Nice Jim.