Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeanway

Lake Roddenberry Summer Camp

"Fen, why don't we split up the campers into two groups." says Jaz. taking the bullhorn, he yells "OK campers, line up please. We're going to split you up ito two groups. Beginning with this young lad ~uh, what's your name again?`Ben ~ beginning with Ben, count off 'one, two, one, two....'. Councelor Fen will take group one, and I will take group two." Jaz taps on the head of Ben, "ONE" and procedes on down the line. Meanwhile, two young female campers are off in the distance, waving their hands.

Suzzy impales her marshmallow on a stick and shoves it straight into the fire. She watches the gooey glob of sugar burn up until it melts and hits the ground. Uncle Nik stamps out the marshmallow flame.

A tear wells in Suzzy's eye, her marshmallow was ruined! Then she looked around, shrugged and stuffed it in her mouth. :o

Actually, Jeanway, I was sticking out my tongue. :wow:

*plots revenge against Ben for squeeling and blaming it on me* :o

"Looks like Suzzy and Nik already have a fire going. Good job, campers!" says Jaz. " This soil here is too sandy to make a good dakota fire, which requires a small hole in the ground. Lets join Suzzy and nik at there fire. Fen, pass around the marshmallows and sticks. I'll go get the Hershey bars and graham crackers from the kitchen. Harry Kim, would you like to help me. Uh, then again...nevermind, I'll go alone.'' Jaz recalls his last encounter with the cook. "I best be on my guard" he mutters.

"Git yu dumb bucket azz outa my kitchen ya lunkhead!! Is heard coming from the dining cabin's kitchen as jaz gets flung out the back door by Lwxana. He lands on his face in the dirt. Lwxana stands at the door and throws pot at jaz as he tries to get up. BONK!! It hits him square on the top of his head and down he goes again, this time "LIGHTS ARE OUT!" :o

Minutes that seemed like hours pass by. Jaz slowly lifts his head. " Ow, that cook is sure grouchy. All I wanted was to get the fixings for s'mores, and she thinks I'm getting fresh with her! Crazy woman!! I'll have to send Fenrez over." Jaz rubs his head and stumbles back to the campfire.

"Fen, you'll need to go on without me. I have a nasty bump on my head and will need to ice it."Jaz mutters painfully. "Better take along some backup when you return to the kitchen. The cook seems in a rather feisty, unpleasent manner."

Jaz slowly makes his way to the Nurse's Aid Station for a needed rest. " I wonder what kind of mood the nurse is in today?'" Jaz thinks to himself. :o

Lwxana and Nurse Leesel { BoneCrusher} can be heard in the kitchen talking loud about the boys in the camp AND the Counsellors.

"Where in de H*LL do they get zeeze peeple frum anyvay? Yud think day came frum anutha planet fer cryminy sakes outloud! And did did ya git a wiff a dat new vun, came in last night, I had ta hose the stikin fleabag down he vas stinkin up ze whole d*amn camp out dere far cryin out loud!!!"

jaz hearing this, thought they were going to burst out the back door and get him too. He took off like his pants were on fire, fer cryminy sakes out loud. :wow: :o

"I gotta find a place to crash. This headache is getting me sick." Jaz limps over to his SUV, but realizes painfully that the keys are back in the cabin."Rats!", moans Jaz. He spies the large trunk of a tree nearby, and seeing that there is ample, thick grass beneath it , slowly slips off his boots, and, propping his head against the tree, nods off, with thoughts of the day's events spinning wildly in his mind.

"What was I thinking when I signed on to be a camp councellor?" Jaz fumes,"Wait'll I see that job recruiter, he's gonna get a piece of my mind. He described this job as a 'walk in the park'. yea, right!"

The next morning, Jen and JW got up early and went out exploring. JW had a need for some ' building materials' to put the second part of her plan into motion. JW and Jen walked out onto the pier where the Thunderboat was tied up and looked the length of the shoreline. The pier juts out about 50 feet so they could see things they couldn't see if they were standing on the shore.

JW was hoping there might be some salvage around they could use. "AHA!" JW said as she told Jen to follow her. They walked back to the beach then walked down the beach. JW saw off in the distance the remnants of an old homestead. Long since abandoned. The house was falling apart. There was an old barn, some tools and an old row boat sitting in the tall grass. They began scrounging around looking for just the right things to rip apart. An old wagon provided them with the wheels they would need. In the barn was a small room, an old workshop. Some of the tools scattered and rusted on the floor. "TOOLS" :picard-sith: Jen yelled. They began their salvage operation.

Jen pulled out the schematics of this thing they were going to build. They had been working on it for 3 days. They found a small saw, 2 hammers and a can of rusty nails in an old Mason jar. "This'll work Jen, look." JW said as she tore through a pile discarded planks of wood. They started sawing and hammering and disassembelling the wagon. By about noon, they were starving. Having left before breakfast call. They decided to go back to camp and eat then come back.

Suzzy notices an old piece of paper under her bunk. She picks it up and reads it: it's a treasure map! According to the map, the treasure should be buried under the hospital cabin. She stuff the map in her pocket and goes to find a trustworthy person to help her on theis quest. And to share the spoils with!

Danny hears a rustle. He sees a huge mass jump up and he shoots with the BB gun. He hears a scream of pain. "Not again." :picard-sith:

Looking down at the screaming mass danny see's its not the sasquatch but harry.."crap"..says danny ...."Why do you always just open fire danny"..asks zach..."Hey shoot first and ask Q's later thats my motto"..replys danny with a dirty harry kinda look in his eyes.....when they hear a noise coming from behind a bush near to there position....out of BB rounds danny opens his back pack and pulls out a Pipe bomb,lighting it danny shouts.."fire in the hole..hit the deck"...and he throws it at the bush....BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM...a massive explosion rocks the forest,danny says out loud.."too much powder in that one"...standing up they notice they are all covered with bits of food :huh: ..when zach says "look"...and points to where the bush was,the smoke clears and they see what looks like a person......"Its jeanway"..screams zach..."OHHHHH **** " says danny..."you shot me".. crys harry..."hey i got a meat sandwhich" says damien...danny see's jeanway now her hair is half burnt off her face is as black as coal and all she has left of her picnic basket is the handel....when jeanway screams..."Ok which one of you butt monkeys from the devils toilet did that??"...out the corner of his mouth danny says "blame harry"...so everyone points at harry who is still rolling around on the floor after being hit in the lower half of his body...crying.."you shot me...you shot me".........To be continued :laugh:

From behind the bush walks a huge Monitor Lizard with a black,Corithian Leather, spiked collar. The leash being held by Jeanway, The Monitor runs at Danny only to stop just before his claws reached Danny's face. "OH MY GOD!" Danny yelled and fell backward into the brush. Jeanway bent down and unhooked " Vader" from the leash. "Get him." She yelled as she pointed to Danny still trying to get up from the shrubbery. Vader took off towards Danny. He scrambeled to his feet just in time for Vader to jump and land on his back. Now runnng, screaming, "Get it off a me!" Danny runs into the lake and dives into the water. Surfacing only to find Vader in hot pursuit. "He's a Lizard, DURFWAD, he swims better than he runs. :picard-sith: You better swim fast DUTCH-BOY!" Jeanway yelled as Danny swam faster than he'd ever swam in his life, Vader matching him stoke for stroke and gaining. :laugh: :oops: :oops:

:oops: :oops:

:oops: :oops:

From behind the bush walks a huge Monitor Lizard with a black,Corithian Leather, spiked collar. The leash being held by Jeanway, The Monitor runs at Danny only to stop just before his claws reached Danny's face. "OH MY GOD!" Danny yelled and fell backward into the brush. Jeanway bent down and unhooked " Vader" from the leash. "Get him." She yelled as she pointed to Danny still trying to get up from the shrubbery. Vader took off towards Danny. He scrambeled to his feet just in time for Vader to jump and land on his back. Now runnng, screaming, "Get it off a me!" Danny runs into the lake and dives into the water. Surfacing only to find Vader in hot pursuit. "He's a Lizard, DURFWAD, he swims better than he runs. :laugh: You better swim fast DUTCH-BOY!" Jeanway yelled as Danny swam faster than he'd ever swam in his life, Vader matching him stoke for stroke and gaining. :huh:    :oops:            :oops:

:oops:                                                            :oops:

LMAO...... :laugh: i take it my story didnt go down to well :picard-sith: ......*whispers*...btw i am not dutch i am english i just live and work here in holland :laugh: .....The Wrath of Jeanway...*shudders* :laugh:

Jennica looked up towards the skies and surveyed them for a moment and listened. JW studied Jen, "What are you looking for?" Jen smiled slyly, "Ranger Risa, she won't get far, she'll have problems and will be returning here soon." JW looked startled, "What are you physic?" "No just good with a socket wrench and I have a father that thought teaching me about flying machines was a great way to connect with me." "So what if Ranger Risa returns? JW inquired. "I like to fly, don't you?" Jennica laughed and went on "The views much better up there."

Janie and Ben go wander arround alone in the woods . After a long disscusion they look up and notice they are lost. They come across an opening where a clear stream comes breaking through. Janie sits down and dips her hand into the water.

Janie and Ben go wander arround alone in the woods . After a long disscusion they look up and notice they are lost. They come across an opening where a clear stream comes breaking through. Janie sits down and dips her hand into the water.

Lost

Seeing this opportunity to be mischevious, Ben pushes her into the stream.

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Durring her fall in the stream she grabs the nearest thing behind her aka Ben's leg and drags him into the stream with her. As soon as he lands in the stream she splashes him.

In the early morning mist, Nik is down by the lake with a handful of boys fishing for carp for the afternoon meal. They exhange small talk, and occassionally one of the boys can be heard asking a question.

"Why are El Caminos the best car ever made, Uncle Nik?"

"What else do chicks like to hear, Uncle Nik?"

"Have you ever been caught painting on a water tower, Uncle Nik?"

"Who's better, Uncle Nik - Macho Man Randy Savage, or Steve Ausin?"

"Will you show me how to grow a mullet, Uncle Nik?"

The questions go on and on, and Nik pulls out a small tin, reaches inside, and places some chew firmly into his cheek.

"Can I have some, Uncle Nik?" One of the boys says.

Nik thinks for a minute, and makes his smart decision for the day.

"Naaah!" he says, "Wait 'till you're a bit older." He spits a stream into the bushes, and some of the boys imitate him.

Nik feels a tugging on his line. "Hey, I think I got me somethin'!" He exclaims. "Whoa! She's a biggie."

Nik stuggles as his line goes taught, and begins pulling him into the water. "What in tarnation...." He begins, but he is pulled headlong into the water. In the lake, a large monitor lizard can be seen, and Nik skims across his belly beside it. Nik manages to pull up to his feet, and he bare-foot skis behing the lizard.

"Awwwwwwwww! Jeeeeeeeeze!" He says, and the boys on the shore can be seen rolling around laughing.

Jeanway runs the beach following Vader's wake. When she sees him flailing madly near a group of the boys on the shore. Jeanway runs into the water and swims to Vader. She holds onto his middle and lifts him up out of the water and sees a big hook piercing his jaw. She tries to calm him with soothing talk as she gently removes it. Blood comes oozing from the holes in his skin. He tries to climb up Jeanway in fear and pain. She holds him and tries to calm and comfort him. Jeanway, now Royally P*ssed, looks at Uncle nik and the boys who are laughing hysterically on the shore. "Yea, you just wait!" She yells to them as she walks in the water carrying Vader.

Jeanway walks in the opposite direction and comes up to the shore, then puts Vader on the sand. She sits with him while he does his Lizard version of a temper tantrum. "It's ok, Sweetie, your alright. Let's go see the nurse." she says to Vader as they both walk to the Hospital cabin for some First Aid.

"Oh and Vhat do we hav here now?" Nurse BallCrusher says to Jeanway as they enter he cabin. "Those awful boys hooked Vader in the jaw with a big hook, he is hurt Nurse JawBreaker. Can you clean up his wound and put some salve on it so it won't get infected? You know an infection could kill him?" Jeanway says. "AH yes dear, not to vorry, we vix him right up now." The nurse tells her.

Ranger Risa, in her helicopter over the woods hears a sputtering coming from the engine. She looks for a place to set down. She lands the copter in a clearing and gets out. Opens the hatch and looks around. "D*amn, how did that happen?" she says outloud. She reaches into the cabin for her tool box, takes out a wrench and tightens some stuff. Then with a rag wipes off all the oil that had leaked around the engine. She opens a can of oil and pours it into the spout. "There, all fixed." She says. She gets back in and starts the engine. Sits there idleing for a few minutes to make sure the engine is running properly then takes off again.

After lunch Jen and JW head back to the old, abandoned homestead to finish their little project. "Here Jen, I grabbed some food for us so we don't have to go back for supper." She said as she held up a paper sacque. "Good." Jen said. " I'd like to finish this today." JW answered. "Yea, me too."

The two girls worked the rest of the afternoon, hammering and sawing. "Lookin good." JW said to Jen. :picard-sith: "Yea, best thing I ever built." Jen answered. They ran around the contraption. Pulling back the long arm of the thing. Oiling the spring they retrieved from the seat of the old, rusted out tractor laying on it's side next to the barn. JW pulled a big dirt clod from the ground by the tall grass and placed it on the lever. "O.K. Jen, let er rip." JW said to Jen. Jen released the makeshift control arm's handle and the dirt clod went flying through the air and hit the side of the house, crashing throught the already broken window. JW and Jen, now delerious with joy, "It works." They both said as the held hands and danced around in the dusty dirt.

As it began to get dark, they started pushing it down the beach towards the camp. " Good thing we found that old wagon in the house, these wheels sure help. Where we going to hide it?" Jen asked JW. OH, we'll figure something out once we get it back there. "O.K." JW answered. Approaching the camp, everyone was in the dining cabin and the coast was clear. JW and Jen pushed the thing behind the cabins, looking for anyone who might spot them, then running, pushing it from cabin to cabin. "Hey, JW, look. There is a shed back there, looks like no one even knows it's there. We could put it in there." They headed for the old shed. Once there they opened the door. The old rusted pad-lock was no match for Jen once she located the old rusted key above the doorframe. They pushed the contraption inside, covered it with an old tent in there and locked the door. "Let's go eat" JW said to Jen. "Yea, I'm starved." Jen answered.

Leading a group of campers on a hike through the woods. CAL Fenriz points out the tracks of various animals to the children. "What's that one?" Jeanway asks. Behind her Jennica and Suzzy snicker. She sticks her tongue out at them and then looks back at Fenriz. The girls know that Jeanway has a crush on Fenriz and they've been teasing her about it relentlessly. "Good eye." says Fenriz as he bends down to inspect the ground. "That's a deer. A buck. See how it's spread out further?" Jeanway stands right beside Fenriz and pretends she's interested. The other girls make faces at her when Fenriz's back is turned. "When are we going to see a bear?" Danny asks. "Yeah." Damien agrees. "When are we going to see a bear?" the campers all start asking. "Alright, alright. Let's head down towards the river. We might find one there fishing for salmon." Fenriz placates them for a while. As the group nears the river the children get excited. They chatter like little birds, talking a mile a minute, bombarding Fenriz with questions. "What kind of bears will we see?" "Do bears eat people?" "Can we pet the bear?" "Have you ever killed a bear?" "I heard that if a bear attacks you you're supposed to play dead. Is that true?" "If a bear and a tiger had a fight who would win? I think it would be the bear. Do you think the bear would win?" Trying to answer all of their questions as they walk down the trail. Fenriz is relieved when they emerge from the forest.

For a few seconds the campers are silent as they take in the sight in front of them. The river rushs along, the water tumbling over and around the rocks. Standing in the center of the river, on the edge of a small ledge a large grizzly bear waits for it's chance. As all the kids watch a large salmon leaps from the water, the grizzly moves like lightning, way faster then something that large should be able to, and snatches the fish out of mid air with it's jaws. "AWESOME!" Damien shouts. All of the kids start cheering and whooping in delight. "Do it again!" Danny shouts to the bear. The bear is intent on eating it's lunch and ignores him. Fenriz notices Zachary standing off to the side, writing in a notebook after he scrapes something off of a rock into a jar that he stuffs into his backpack. "What do you have there? Fenriz asks him. "Fungus. It's a hobby I have." Fenriz examines the the rock Zachary was scraping. "Ah. Rock fungus. Neat." he remarks. "Actually it's fungus of the Doofus Mungus phyllum." Zachary corrects him. "Right." Fenriz adds. Looking at the brainy little kid Fenriz shakes his head suddenly the campers all start pointing excitedly across the river. Fenriz tries to figure out what has gotten them so worked up. Scanning the far bank for another bear he sees a large hairy creature saunter out of the forest. CAL Fenriz can't believe what he sees. "Sasquatch." he mutters.

We all stood there watching it walk.

We all looked like this-->> :flowers::hug: :blink: :eek::hug:;) :) ;) :) :)

JW and Jen worked out their plan in private. Trying figure out exactly how to pull it off. The hole was dug, the weapons collected and the 'Secret Weapon' well hidden. But JW can't find Jen anywhere. "Did she try to escape like she told me she was going to?" She said to herself. "Jen, where are you?" If Jen doesn't show up soon JW may have to enlist the help of some of the other girls in the camp. :laugh:

Jennica was running late in meeting up with her friend JW. Carelessly she ran toward the rendezvous point and slipped down by the river. Jennica tried to get up but slipped into the river she screamed but no one heard her as she clawed at the banks of the river. She dipped under the water and came up gasping and coughing as the weeds she grip slipped from her fingers she grabbed franticly at the rivers edge as the current pulled her out away from the banks. The river bubbled around her as her body twisted, turned, and the undertow took hold of her pulling her down beneath the surface. Then it allowing her to churn upwards teasing her with the thought that she could get air or break the surface and cry out once again for help. The churning and the pull of the undertow seemed to go on for hours. Jen felt sleepy, so sleepy she didn't care that she was wet or just seeing faint images of light as it cascade on the water. The light was fading and as if in a dream Jennica found herself to be calm as the waters washed over her...

"Mr. CAL," Zachary said. "Actually that was a lichen, not a fungus." Zachary begins to roll around on the ground laughing.

CAL Fenriz's personal log.

One of the campers has disappeared. I think the Sasquatch may have eaten her. She was last seen down by the river where we spotted the creature on the nature hike. Someone left a horse on the camp bus. It defecated all over the place. I can't sleep there now. It doesn't matter, I can't sleep. The campers are plotting something. A lichen, not a fungus? What does that mean? Everything has gone downhill since I saw the Bigfoot and fled in terror. I got myself lost in the woods and had to live off of some strange berries I found. I wonder if they were safe to eat. I need to find my bullhorn. I can't function as CAL without my bullhorn. This is turning into another Crystal Lake. I should have taken the job as a produce clerk, but no I wanted to work with people. You can trust zucchini, it never sets fire to the outhouse. Someone put itching powder in my boxers, this scratching is driving me crazy. And the forest, it has eyes. It's closing in on the camp. The trees weren't that close yesterday. I should find the radio. Get help. No. That's what they want isn't it? I need my bullhorn.

Dressed in full combat gear and armed to the teeth with BB rounds and pipe bombs Danny heads off into the forest by himself looking for the Bigfoot or what ever you wanna call him,useing his GPS and map reading skills danny works out the last know position of the beast(no offence Alterego)..and starts off on his mission,useing his tracking skills passed down to him from his great great grandfather...."flushing toilet water"..the famous native Indian....danny spots what looks like fresh droppings on the ground,picking them up danny can still feel the heat in the dropping suggesting that the beast was not to far away,walking further danny spots what looks like a cave and takes up a position in some bushes,hrs pass and nothing happens when danny hears a strange sound coming close to his position,then a sound like water splashing off the bushes,danny looks up and see's Zach taking a whizz right on his position,but dany doesnt want to give his position away he knows the beast is in the cave and if he gets up now then he will have no chance,after what seems like forever zach heads off back to camp leaveing danny to wait for the beast........to be continued