Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

STARTREKFANS.NET Convention 2004

103 members have voted

1. 1. STARTREKFANS.NET Convention 2004

• Yes, I will be there.
    • Maybe, I really want to.
    • No, I already know I can't.

emojams, that is the purpose of this poll to establish the # of people going to the con and present the # to the Hotel so they can work us out a "package" deal.

gotcha!!!!

oh buy the way southwest just started new flights out of RICKENBACKER AFB to vagas ===== 99$ each way ( in columbus ,ohio).

Sweet I live ten minutes from Rickenbaucher. :dude:

emojams, that is the purpose of this poll to establish the # of people going to the con and present the # to the Hotel so they can work us out a "package" deal.

gotcha!!!!

oh buy the way southwest just started new flights out of RICKENBACKER AFB to vagas ===== 99$ each way ( in columbus ,ohio).

Sweet I live ten minutes from Rickenbaucher. :dude:

Well I guess we know where we are flying out of.

Hmmm, While I am thinking about it.... I figured I would drop a note here. Just saying that more likely than not I will NOT be going to the Convention. This whole deal with my arm is still going on(2 1/2 months now, and right now the window of recovery is getting smaller and smaller. I may have to have surgery soon, I do not know...), so Heaven only knows what the future will bring. Hope you guys and gals have fun in Vegas.

I might change my mind, but right now...I think my current decision is best.

I originally voted Maybe, I really want to. That's changed to we will for sure be there (me and hubby). :dude:

gotcha!!!!

Sweet I live ten minutes from Rickenbaucher. B)

Well I guess we know where we are flying out of.

Most definitely going to be flying out from Rickenbaucher.

Like a famous song says... If I were a rich man....

I'd pay for every member to attend. I really wish everyone could be there. It would make things even that much more fun.

Well,as trekzone said before.

unless they build a transporter between now and the convention dates, i wont be going. I would be there in a heart beat if i could :rolleyes:

I really wish that I could go it would be greatt as where I am in england I don't now and fan clubs and there isn't that many trek fans, but like i said I'm in the uk so there is no way I can be there (this year) but maybe some day :)

SOMEONE SEND ME MONEY SO I CAN GO PLEASE! IF NOT.... I'll HAVE TO SIT AT HOME AND POUT! PLEASE SEND ME MONEY! OR AIRPLANE TICKETS! OR SOMETHING! EVEN A RUSTY OLD CAR WOULD HELP!(as you can tell, i am being sarcastic..... slightly....)

If you can make it dirt cheap, like booking a Motel 6, etc. I just lost my job because of medical reasons. Or if you can make it the first weekend in June, I am planning to go to the Barry Manilow convention in Las Vegas. Then I could do both at the same time.

Aurora Astrum :unsure:

I received an e-mail from the Barry Manilow Fan Club headquarters and the convention is all sold out already. So I am going to narrow down my vacation money and pay a long overdue visit to my best friend who got transferred to Cleveland about 4 years ago. Have fun!

Aurora Astrum :blink:

Hello. I'm just wondering how the plans are progressing for our STF convention at The Experience..Is it still slated for during the summer of this year?..In case there's any doubt..I am planning on going...Just wondering if there is any new news about it..

Hello. I'm just wondering how the plans are progressing for our STF convention at The Experience..Is it still slated for during the summer of this year?..In case there's any doubt..I am planning on going...Just wondering if there is any new news about it..

Good question. If it's still in the summer I doubt I'll be able to make it like I was planning. :bow: I just don't have the money for 2 conventions this summer (I have one in July I can't miss)

Well, when plans for the convention were first announced, I was all gung-ho about going, but my extended period of unemployment has changed that. My little "nest egg" has disappeared and it looks like I won't have the funds to attend! :bow:

Look..........I'm in the same boat as the other Aussies. I would love it if the convention could be in different countries per year? Then I could attend the Australian one!

Unfortunality i wont b able to attend bcause i wont b able aford it :eek:

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:eek:

Well as it stands I haven't started back to work after my wrist/elbow injury. Once I start back to work (hopefully next month) I'll be in a better position to set a date.