Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

I Have To Have Surgery

Well, it's nothing serious, it's for my left eye, because it crosses in really badly *points to all pics of myself that I've posted here, and now it's worse* so...eep. And of course it's just a few days after summer school ends :) meh, I've heard that the recovery time is fast, but still, it's gonna suck

Good luck, I hope all goes well.

Maybe you'll get presents and cards and get to lie around and have people cook for you since you'll be out of commission for a while.

Edited by TheUnicornHunter

Well just be thankful that's all it is. You're a pretty yl and there's no reason to not have it done now. I'm sure you'll be in the best of care.

Good luck. My brother has no muscle in one of his eyes and can't move it, but it tends to drift slowly on it's own outward so when he was little he had to have surgery to straigten it out. They told him that he may have to have done again sometime in his early adult life. He's there now and it has started to drift again.

I really hope that everything goes well for you and sympathize with you.

Good luck with the surgery, QSMB. I'll keep ya in my prayers that day. :)

Wow well QSMB i hope it all goes well and you recover fast :) .... :)

I know this is scary Q. The last time I had surgery I was so terrified I had to almost remove myself mentally from the whole experience. I just kept this thought in mind: "I'm going to look at this as an adventure." It really helped me get through it. I hope it might help you. Eveything will be fine, my prayers are with you. :)