Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Things You Should Never Forget ~

The day you got married :(

Done that 3 years out of 6, I'm really bad with dates. :hug: Thank god I married an understanding man. Pretty embarrassing when he's standing there with pearl earings and you're there looking like a deer caught in the headlights. :look: "It's our anniversary?? Today?? Are you sure? :look: :(

The day you got married :)

Done that 3 years out of 6, I'm really bad with dates. :hug: Thank god I married an understanding man. Pretty embarrassing when he's standing there with pearl earings and you're there looking like a deer caught in the headlights. :look: "It's our anniversary?? Today?? Are you sure? :o :)

:hug: oh oh oh :( :look: ..deer in head lights :(

When you point your finger at someone there will be ten pointing back at you :look:

Which body parts are safe to stick into electrical outlets.

Which bathroom cleaners are safe to drink.

Where not to dig for treasure in the middle of a six-lane highway.

How long a tuna slad snadwich can sit out while still being safe to eat.

The STAFF of STF's is in control of STF's, not rouge rowdies and despots. :blink:

:eekout: i second that :laugh:

Never forget that despite pain, heartache, anger, and hatred. GOD still loves you and things aren't done to your body, mind, and soul to destroy you but to temper you and help you grow in spirit and to be strong and faithful. :eekout:

Edited by BlueCrystal

Never forget, 5 days worth of clothes weigh half a ton and clothes from before you lost weight will fall off of you when you are skinnier.

Don't forget that SPAM pays and Threads get closed when the mods can't take the heat

but how do you classify rowdies and despots???

they can be people who fervantly follow their heart in contravention to others beliefs. It really does seem arbritrary

Don't forget that SPAM pays and Threads get closed when the mods can't take the heat

Never forget it's easier to close a whole thread than just delete one post. :)

You're responses are how I classify them and that's IT! I've had it.

You danced me across three different threads answering your questions when you know full well (since you both are "mods" elsewhere) that your actions are crossing the line so, you both are on report.

If you members of the rival site who are participating in this attack keep this up for much longer you all are going to end up Qed.

but how do you classify rowdies and despots???

they can be people who fervantly follow their heart in contravention to others beliefs. It really does seem arbritrary

Rowdies and despots speak without regard to civil behavior, or the feelings of others. Nor do they feel compelled to consider that a little moderation of their behavior, not their thoughts or ideas (unless they are contrary to the rules they agreed to abide by when they registered for this site), would contribute to a better environment on the board. They respond poorly to advisement or correction by those in charge.

It is selfish and inconsiderate to think that you should not have to make some kind of accomodation to make for a more civil board environment.

Back to topic:

You should never forget the sacrifices your parents made for you, especially as they need your help in their old age.

You should never forget to wake-up your relief for the on coming watch.

You should never forget where you place your keys for work. :dude: