Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~~ What's Your Passion? ~~

I'm NOT talking about S*X, either. :drool: I have alot of passions. They make life worth living. Sometimes other people want to discourage you because they think it will make them less important to you. I've had this happen in my life, many times. How did you find out what your passion was? Or how can you help someone else find their own? I know we are all passionate in here about Star Trek, that's a given. :naughty:

fantasy, science fiction, CSI, Dungeons and Dragons, Christianity, Computers, Biology, astroyphysics, particle physics....

Besides Star Trek... my passion is a certain bald actor with green eyes :naughty:

And besides him... eating and sleeping, perhaps. :drool:

OLD SAILING SHIPS :naughty:

Edited by Jeanway

Uhm my passion has always been Ballet,ive done it for 10 years now but i found out last year that I wasnt good enough to become a proffesional ballet dancer(which was my dream) and I was too fat.

That was hard to hear but im over it a little.

Next year Im gonna start ballet lessons again but then just for fun bcuz i know now i will never be good enough.

And uhm other passions of me are drawing,Lord of the Rings and Orlando Bloom!*drool*

I have several passions. <_< not just sex... eek . My husband is one of my passion. <_< I love to write stories and am always working on a home improvement projects. I collect home improvement books and I am always planning my dream garden.

Edited by BlueCrystal

Star Trek - especially "guess who" <_< - horror films, astronomy, crocheting, reading, NASCAR, polytheism - mainly Roman mythology.

I guess my body is my passion,i work out all the time trying to keep it looking good, i guess that makes up for my face <_<

OLD SAILING SHIPS <_<

Wow, that my passion as well. Someday I want to be part of the crew on one for a short time.

Photography. Nature photography in particular. That's been my passion since I was 14, always will be. I've often thought of posting my work here but there's too much chance of it being stolen. ohwell.gif

Reading, theoratical physics (put in laymans terms <_<), lego bricks (i NEED more of these!!!!), but most of all MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!! <_<

Science.... the search for truth..... but even more than that, more than anything else, doing justly, loving mercy, upholding the weak, being a champion of the helpless, showing kindness, honoring the truth, and showing civility to all.

(Like some sort of overgrown boyscout I guess.)

I've been thinking about this for a couple of days. There are a lot of things I'm interested in but the passion illicits more than just interest. To be passionate about something you really need to put yourself into it.

The welfare of children, science, freedom, religious freedom, my personal faith, and my grand nieces and nephews.

Hmmm, I have a couple here they are in order of importance:

1) Politics

2) Cars

3) Sailing and the sea

4) last and most certainly least Monkies :blink:

Art- especially contemporary sculpture

Literature- the Beats, Russians, Lost Generation, and of course Sci Fi

Religion- Buddhism, Taoism, the early Christian teachings, Hermeticsm

Music- Punk, Bowie, Jazz

I have new passions all the time it's hard to narrow them down, lets just say my passions are diverse and sudject to sudden change

polytheism - mainly Roman mythology.

Another myth geek here. I also love writing, and do a lot of that; I like animals, reading, hiking, kayaking, archery, and pretty much anything I have time to learn. And I love languages. And debates.

Guest Ktrek

I met my wife by placing an advertisement in the local newspaper romance column. The title said:

Three Passions - Christ, Classical music and Star Trek

That about sums me up but now I would add my wife to the list! :laugh:

Ktrek

I met my wife by placing an advertisement in the local newspaper romance column. The title said:

Three Passions - Christ, Classical music and Star Trek

That about sums me up but now I would add my wife to the list!  :laugh:

Ktrek

you're a very lucky man

Science.... the search for truth..... but even more than that, more than anything else, doing justly, loving mercy, upholding the weak, being a champion of the helpless, showing kindness, honoring the truth, and showing civility to all.

(Like some sort of overgrown boyscout I guess.)

OH MY :laugh: :( HERO :)

Nothing,HAHAHA..Well i like music and movies.Buffy,Star trek and Star wars. I also like to read stuff like Harry potter :)I like hiking and going on Motocycle rides.

My true passion is the out doors..i love being one with nature..

I also have a passion for Law and law enforcememnt.Thats why i am becomming a cop

Tina, Harry Potter? Me too! Did you know on June 4th.....The Prisoner of Azkiban is coming out? The Movie :laugh:

OH HELL YEAH

I am so exited that i can;t wait..i read the book 5 times this week!