Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

Who Was Your First STF Friend?

Takara_Soong! She was just uber nice. And us both being Canadian gave us a common interest I guess. I haven't spoken her for a while though. How are you doing Takara? :naughty:

Yeah where is our favorite Data crazed Canadian at anyways? I think we need another we miss Takara threads again.

Yeah she hasn't been around much lately... :drool: . Everybody loves Data crazed Canadians. Right? :dude:

Takara_Soong! She was just uber nice. And us both being Canadian gave us a common interest I guess. I haven't spoken her for a while though. How are you doing Takara? :naughty:

Yeah where is our favorite Data crazed Canadian at anyways? I think we need another we miss Takara threads again.

Yeah she hasn't been around much lately... :dude: . Everybody loves Data crazed Canadians. Right? :lol:

Ya! I sure do I worthship them :drool:

For me its dr.who 42 bcuz he was the first one I spoke to here and met in chat :dude:
It would be drwho42 who amazed me with imagination in the chat room,

he is an old soul and continue to make me smile.... :drool:

Thanx :lol:

Hmmm, what do you mean by old soul?

Glad you enjoyed my imagination :naughty:

This would be hard for me, since I knew much of them since many of them were Starfleet Loungers, like I was... I can't remember who was the first...lastresort.jpg42.gif

The Adventures of STF.net

That's a hard question. Since the herd from .Com migrated over to here a few at a time, and I was in it, it's all just a blur. <_<  <_<

who were you on st.com?

That's a hard question. Since the herd from .Com migrated over to here a few at a time, and I was in it, it's all just a blur. <_<  <_<

who were you on st.com?

I remember who she was.

Oh, and by-the-way, my first name is Ben.lastresort.jpg42.gif

Oh, and by-the-way, my first name is Ben.

Ben Who, what a great sounding name! <_<

:hug: Oh no!

My secret identity...

Revealed!

Oh well, Ben Who... :hug: Not to be confused with Ben-Hur...

Thanx for the compliment by-the-way <_< :)lastresort.jpg42.gif

Hummm it would be hard to say, I was the old worf24091 back in the lounge days. Geez that was sooo long ago, um I'd have to say that my only enduring friend from that period is Red_Alert, with Dr. Who, Kira, Hunter, Davo, and otherz <_<

Probably Jeanway since I already know Star Trek Fan (formerly Harry Kim before Commodore Harry Kim)

Im no bodys friend *runs away and jumps off a cliff*

265098[/snapback]

You're my friend. :nono2::naughty:

Also i am noones freind

But i do have several Agrue mates like Jim,Nem,Angel and sometimes maybe once in a blue moon Wereborg and LOTB

No one I can actually call friend..Acquaintances certainly..There are many members I enjoy discussing my trek obsession with.. But friends nah..Nobody yet..

I believe that the first friend or aquaintance that I met at STF is bysty. I haven't heard from him lately, although last winter I kept him up-to-date with Luke's hockey games. It seems he has other interests, ...or maybe another interest (a girlfriend?). Hahaha! Good luck to ya, buddy! :rolleyes:

I've not been long here and I've not made any friends yet. Mostly just "names" on a screen with whom I can share my thoughts with. Mebbe with time, some of these "names" would become lasting friends. Its surprising how some "names" from other sites eventually evolve into great friends. I hope with time, I'll find that here too.

Im no bodys friend *runs away and jumps off a cliff*

265098[/snapback]

Probably one of those magic cliffs where whence you jump off, you may make a wish as to prevent your demise down below...

<_< Wish for a jet-pack! :unsure: Those are awesome... :rolleyes:

...Or something..

lastresort.jpg42.gif

post-812-1095743519.jpg

Edited by drwho42

Technically, my first STF friend was TSonofvulcan. However, since he was the one who showed me the site over the phone in the first place, having already joined himself, I am not sure that he counts. Thus, I think it would be Jeanway. She was the first person, I think, who really tried to get to know me. Now though, I consider a lot of people on here my friends- certainly those of you who post regularly know me better than a lot of people I know in person!

In the old Lounge there was a lady named Purple who was very nice to me and we had some things in common. I miss her and wish she would find this site. Does anyone else remember her? I also know Voric he and I spoiled part of ROTK in The LOTR Trilogy. We had read the book before the movie came out and was making up all kinds of stuff to throw people off. (Remember that Voric? That made us friends a long time ago! *jumps off cliff with you in Rivnedell there is a huge lake we splash into*) I also remember Janie from the old lounge. Ahhh the memories keep rushing back.

I aslo know another dr it was not who but I can't remember rest of name I just called him doc.

First friend in this site was drwho42 he guided me into the poster I am today :)

Now I have many people in here I call friends. I know blah blah blah Airies never shuts up! :rolleyes: sorry :unsure: <_<

I'd have to say Alterego....He helped me to understand how to post. He answered a lot of questions for me, when I was a "newbie." :rolleyes:

wow! August 2003, the board was about 6 months old and i was the 400th member, before the .com'ers came. VBG and I talked, Alterego and i had PM wars (remember AE? mate!), Captain Bolivar (he's gone now....) and I used to discuss my fan fic. Captain Jean-Luc Picard and I have had interesting "debates" but talked often. RC and I never really talked. ddillard and bones88 cause of the chat room, and my mod status there. carrion cause hes an aussie, once or twice in the chat room.

ive been away for about 6 months, busy wrapping up school and stuff...but im returning, slowly but surely - look out for a "6 months on..." post from me in Off-Topic tomorrow!

ON-TOPIC:

Yeah, thats about em all, hey gang once again!

I'd have to say Alterego....He helped me to understand how to post.  He answered a lot of questions for me, when I was a "newbie." <_<

265229[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

Thanks...............

I'd have to say Alterego....He helped me to understand how to post.  He answered a lot of questions for me, when I was a "newbie." <_<

265229[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

265269[/snapback]

:blush 2: :blush 2:

My first freind from hear was Lady Luthien, but she isnt on as much as she used to be. Then my list grew to what it is now. *Its at the point where i get confused who everyone is and what we are talking about*

In the old Lounge there was a lady named Purple who was very nice to me and we had some things in common. I miss her and wish she would find this site. Does anyone else remember her? I also know Voric he and I spoiled part of ROTK in The LOTR Trilogy. We had read the book before the movie came out and was making up all kinds of stuff to throw people off. (Remember that Voric? That made us friends a long time ago!

265206[/snapback]

LOL those were the days the great tribble hai wars agianst janie and the spoling of RTOK man those non LOTR readers believed that sam got stabed by sauron and that gandalf finally died and arwen kills aragon to get her imortality back. Those were the best of times yet the worst of times. Well If I rember correctly I came during the migration with T'mir she is gone now and I hanged out with Lady lutiun, who is gone 2.

If somebody else leaves here that I talk to alot I will snap and blow up something.

No one I can actually call friend..Acquaintances certainly..There are many members I enjoy discussing my trek obsession with.. But friends nah..Nobody yet..

265124[/snapback]

I think this sums up how I feel also. I love to talk to people here, which is why I am still here and active. But I do not confide in anyone here, so I would be reluctant to use the term 'friends.'

I would use the term wonderfully interesting acquaintences, and the group of people I find interesting here is huge and varied, and includes all the mods, and a lot of the earliest stf members, and others.