Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ace

Ace's Log

I read about a recent virus that spreads with the help of a messenger, so I'd be careful and I'd not accept messages from people I don't know.  :tribble:

:flowers:

349125[/snapback]

Agreed. I had already opened the first one (the s/n seemed Trek-related) and it was just some weird one-line message. Not going to accept the 2nd one. :hug:

Thanks, MP.

Hey all. :laugh:

Well, my laptop crashed last week, so I've definitely been away from the boards :wink2: . Just thought I'd pop in and say hi, see what's been going on, and catch up on some old threads.

The weird thing is, I wasn't in a rush to get the computer fixed; it's amazing how many other things I can get done when I don't have internet access :( . That said, I've pretty much decided to stay off the message board circuit (at least for a while). Collegiate life is just hecka busy, moreso than the last 2 years.

I'll try to check in on things here at STF from time to time. 'Til then, I hope all of you, especially my friends on the mod team, have a great rest of the season. :lol:

(PM me anytime; I'll still get 'em.)

-Ace (Clay)

Hi Clay! Long time no see. Sounds as if school keeps u busy. So how are the Wildcats of Kentucky doing this year in football? Or are you already looking ahead to basketball. :( My son is already playing hockey. He is on a peewee level team again. Buth this year looks to be a better year than last. :laugh:

That is the main reason why I hate college lol. I am up right now trying to finish up a paper for Intro to Journalism class!