Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

What Are You Afraid Of?

I'M AFRAID OF A PM TITLED ' MESSAGE FROM A MODERATOR' :blink:

Sharks, I have a really irrational fear of them (used to be a phobia) and I can't even go to the beach, even if I don't get in the water, without having a panic attack

I am afraid of losing myself. I know that makes absolutely no sense, but it is true. People always say I have a horrible attitude and it is true. I do not want to change it though because without the attitude problem I would not be me. Same with some other, like the whole depression thing, Trek obsession thing, and I have no idea why I am telling you all this. I guess so you know what I mean. I am also afraid of my friends someday hating me which has happened before even though I am far from that point now.

Why do I always get carried away and write a paragraph when a sentence is required? :blink:

I am afraid of losing myself. I know that makes absolutely no sense, but it is true. People always say I have a horrible attitude and it is true. I do not want to change it though because without the attitude problem I would not be me. Same with some other, like the whole depression thing, Trek obsession thing, and I have no idea why I am telling you all this. I guess so you know what I mean. I am also afraid of my friends someday hating me which has happened before even though I am far from that point now.

Why do I always get carried away and write a paragraph when a sentence is required?  :)

BECAUSE, like me, you have too much stuff in your head, it's gotta come out :blink: :blink: Or your hmmm, will fall off :o Understand?

Being thrown off a cliff in absentia. :drool:

Oh, of course! If I'm gonna get tossed off a cliff, I want to be there to see it and see who hates me enough to do it.

Spiders....and noises in the night that I only hear when my husband is

out of town, I actually lose sleep! :drool:

Ferris Wheels. I know that sounds funny, but I hate ferris wheels and won't go on them. I do however love roller coasters. I know it's not logical, but it is true.

I also, like Indiana Jones, do not like snakes.

Edited by Vulcan IDIC

I can't really think of any fears that I have except for a fear of heights but I can't really say I have a fear of heights because I only feel a bit queasy.

Hmm i dont think i am afraid of anything,i have tryed lots of extreme sports and things but nothing scares me,mabe thats just stupidity and not guts. :drool:

I'm afraid of a ' JEFFRY DAHMER' type neighbor moving into my building :drool: since I only live about 20 miles from where he actually lived :drool:

Edited by Jeanway

I'M AFRAID OF A PM TITLED ' MESSAGE FROM A MODERATOR' :drool:

Really ? I'll have to remember to use that in the title of my next PM to you.. :)

Me ? I'm afraid of heights and of the dark.. :drool: I have night lights in every room of my home so it isn't totally dark at night..

Really ? I'll have to remember to use that in the title of my next PM to you.. :)

Me ? I'm afraid of heights and of the dark.. :drool: I have night lights in every room of my home so it isn't totally dark at night..

Oh Man, tig, I didn't mean you. Or any particular Mod either. It's just kind of a reflex action after all the misbehaving I've been doing around here, albeit, unintentional.

Really ? I'll have to remember to use that in the title of my next PM to you.. :drool:

Me ? I'm afraid of heights and of the dark.. :) I have night lights in every room of my home so it isn't totally dark at night..

Oh Man, tig, I didn't mean you. Or any particular Mod either. It's just kind of a reflex action after all the misbehaving I've been doing around here, albeit, unintentional.

My comment wasn't a serious one Jeanway..Just trying to have some fun..This is the Cotton Candy Factory Forum right ?

For me, it used to be heights and roller coasters. :) Heights don't really bother me much anymore, but it's been forever since I've been to an amusement park; haven't had the chance to try out any coasters lately.

Just remembered. When I was a little kid, I had an intense fear of escalators! :drool: . No, I'm not kidding. You couldn't pay me to step foot on one. I think it all started when a friend in elemetary school told me a kid had been sucked into one by his shoestring. I just laugh about it all now.

That's the same friend who told me he'd heard that McDonald's served food from the dumpsters to their customers. :drool:

Just remembered. When I was a little kid, I had an intense fear of escalators! :) . No, I'm not kidding. You couldn't pay me to step foot on one. I think it all started when a friend in elemetary school told me a kid had been sucked into one by his shoestring. I just laugh about it all now.

People have actually been killed and/or injured by escalators. I think some lady's scarf got caught and it strangled her. Sort of like Isadora Duncan.

Just remembered. When I was a little kid, I had an intense fear of escalators! :) . No, I'm not kidding. You couldn't pay me to step foot on one. I think it all started when a friend in elemetary school told me a kid had been sucked into one by his shoestring. I just laugh about it all now.

People have actually been killed and/or injured by escalators. I think some lady's scarf got caught and it strangled her. Sort of like Isadora Duncan.

Thanks, TUC. I can always count on you to make me worry less. :)

(j/k B) )

I know there have been isolated incidents (I know someone who broke her leg on one), but not enough to merit a phobia.

When I am at my job in the Navy and hear "Petty Officer Odie, please come to the office."

Edited by Odie

" Well you know HM2"

{BLah, BLAh, BLAH, insert words } :angry: :lol:

Then I go to my happy place :lol:

And have a snickers, cause its going to be a while

Doc Niel Sends

Sharks, I have a really irrational fear of them (used to be a phobia) and I can't even go to the beach, even if I don't get in the water, without having a panic attack

Q, an irrational fear means it's imaginary, there is nothing imaginary about a shark's ability to hurt someone. This is a REAL fear.

BUGS Huh? :nono: Why? I love bugs, they are sooo interesting. I've got a houseful of live crickets right now, running the show in here. But I love to listen to them. :laugh: