Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Wallpaper

I change my computer wallpaper often. It usually has something to do with Star Trek. So what's on your computer desktop screen right now ? I just changed mine last night..

Tigger's Background

I really like your backround spacetigger!

Mine is attached below.

I also have to other really good voyager ones I can email if anyone's interested.

post-82-1083241260.jpg

Edited by thedoctor

Due to my fascination with things both olde-fashioned, and 19th-century styled science-fiction.....

I use wallpaper from the Sci-fi Original (but cancelled since 2002, as I remember...) TV series The Secret Adventures of Jules Verne

This here the picture of the Aurora, that Jules Verne, Phileas Fogg, Rebecca Fogg, and Paspartout ride upon...

Click For Spoiler
jv10.jpg

lastresort.jpg42.gif

The Adventures of STF.net

I change my computer wallpaper often. It usually has something to do with Star Trek. So what's on your computer desktop screen right now ? I just changed mine last night..

Tigger's Background

I think Tig likes the 'girls' :naughty: I just have the Windows 'Space'.

Tigger's Background

I think Tig likes the 'girls' :naughty: I just have the Windows 'Space'.

;) Ya think so ? Was it that obvious ?? :bow:

Er..i cant down load the one i have at this moment its not a family pic :naughty: 'but here is my old one

Edited by hangon

Here's mine!

I had a good one of the United Federation of planets symbol but it's gone. Anyone have any good UFP symbols I can use?

post-82-1083270621.jpg

Here's mine!

I had a good one of the United Federation of planets symbol but it's gone.  Anyone have any good UFP symbols I can use?

Click For Spoiler
Click For Spoiler

I've been using this one for a while, mainly because I'm too lazy to change to the car backgrounds I like. :naughty:

Click For Spoiler

mines linked below....recognise it?

320x240.jpg

Yes, I recognize the Vulcan as being

Click For Spoiler
T'Pols son, (possibly Trips or Archers as well by the looks of him) as shown in scenes from the next episode last night.

My wallpaper is a picture of my daughter.

Edited by RikerChick

This is mine:

Click For Spoiler
1701d22.jpg

If anyone knows of some good Spock or Valeris or Mackenzie Calhoun (from the New Frontier series) wallpapers, do tell!

Edit - I placed the pic in a Spoiler. It was warping the board..

Ok I just made a new one. It's nothing too great, but it's a bunch of my favorite Riker pics. :naughty:

116734.jpg

Very good RC. What program are you using?

Thank you :naughty: I'm using an older version of Paint Shop Pro, 6 I think.

Here's mine. Its a movie poster from a story that I am working on with a couple other people on a different site....

Ok, where's the upload feature?

Edited by 8247

Here's mine. Its a movie poster from a story that I am working on with a couple other people on a different site....

That's what I was wondering :naughty: E-mail it to me and I'll host it for you till we figure out what happened.

That's what I was wondering :naughty: E-mail it to me and I'll host it for you till we figure out what happened.

I didnt write your email address down the other night. Will you PM me, or contact me on AIM? Actually, I can send it through AIM. Give me a few minutes though. I have to blur out the website's name on that picture. My AIM is on.

Its a fan fiction "movie poster" that I am writing with 2 other people.

Its a REALLY good story.

The Romulan is T'maekh N'ipren, a Romulan Commander, with something to prove. The middle Human is Captain Andrew Lang, the Reman is Dalznax, who switched loyalties, and the transparent human is Admiral Tolley, who has a lot of explaining to do.

post-60-1083895067.jpg

Sorry 'bout that 8247, as you were posting I moved it in my album and it changed the URL. Doh.gif All fixed, my bad

Sorry 'bout that 8247, as you were posting I moved it in my album and it changed the URL. Doh.gif All fixed, my bad

Thanks. I was about to say "To hell with it!" :naughty: