Sign in to follow this  
DutchDebbie

Hangons User Name

Should Hang change his name?if yes which one do you think suits him??  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should Hang change his name?if yes which one do you think suits him??

• Hangon Smurf
    • Smurfer
    • Smurf-Boy
    • Muscle Smurf
    • Smurf-inator
    • Smurf dude
    • Other
    • No he should keep his name

Ok this is the first poll i have done since joining,i guess some of you know about Hangons new smurf pic,well i belive spacetigger suggested a name change to go with the avatar,so i thought it would be a good idea to make a poll...hehe

Hang will go crazy but its all for a bit if fun :) also if anyone has any other idea's for a new name i would love to hear them :D :)

*raises eyebrows*..you really dont want to see your 21st birthday do you? :) :) Nah you go right ahead and enjoy your fun....i can wait.. :D

*starts makeing plans for payback :) *

You are and will forever be known as Smurf Boy. Live with it and accept it, Smurf Boy. :)

I think he should keep his name. But I voted other, and my recommendation, should he decide to change his name, would be supersmurf!

Lots of fun names up there but I kinda like hangon smurf..He keeps his old name and gets a new name too..!! Supersmurf is a good name mjham !!

I like Hangon as is. You rock, hangon! I do not want you to change your name, I like it. It is very original, unless you were adjusting klingon! :)

I'm liking the name Smurfon. By the way we smurfs have to stick together, especially in this smurfing smurfhole of a smurf. :lol: Smurfs of the world usmurf!

I don't really want you to change your name either, I'm just teasing. I like Hangon.

Hehe yeah i love my name as well,but this has been fun i must admit i havent had such a good laugh for a long time :lol: :wow:

I don't really want you to change your name either, I'm just teasing. I like Hangon.

Hehe yeah i love my name as well,but this has been fun i must admit i havent had such a good laugh for a long time :lol: :wow:

I agree with RC. I was just having fun. All this smurfing has been a blast! I haven't I this much in awhile. :wow:

I like Hangon as is. You rock, hangon! I do not want you to change your name, I like it. It is very original, unless you were adjusting klingon!  :lol:

LMAO adjusting Klingon i like that Valeris, yeah it is very original and thanks not many ppl say i rock :wow::wow:

I like Hangon as is. You rock, hangon! I do not want you to change your name, I like it. It is very original, unless you were adjusting klingon!  ;)

LMAO adjusting Klingon i like that Valeris, yeah it is very original and thanks not many ppl say i rock :naughty::bow:

Well why not? You have always been quite nice to me and I like the way you voted in that one poll... LOL.

I like Hangon as is. You rock, hangon! I do not want you to change your name, I like it. It is very original, unless you were adjusting klingon!  :blink:

LMAO adjusting Klingon i like that Valeris, yeah it is very original and thanks not many ppl say i rock :blink: :)

Well why not? You have always been quite nice to me and I like the way you voted in that one poll... LOL.

Thank you Valeris..hehe yes that poll :o and i shall remain being nice to you :)

P.S Thanks Stelfan...lol

Now really,.... do you want to lose that cowboy image that you worked SOOOO very hard for :blink:  :)  :)

LMAO..yes to true i really had to work HARD :o for my cowboy image..lol :) saddle up :blink:

Edited by hangon

Should I vote for "Little Piggy"?

@!*$?!..*logs in*...damn you kev :cloud9: lol

Damn 4 years ago this topic...time flys... too fast if you ask me.

Should I vote for "Little Piggy"?

@!*$?!..*logs in*...damn you kev :hug: lol

Damn 4 years ago this topic...time flys... too fast if you ask me.

:cloud9: