Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

What are we having for BREAKFAST?

After not eating since the night before, your body is figuritively 'FASTING'.

So you need to BREAK the FAST, get it? BREAKFAST.........................

Let's see, I'm having Orange juice, half a pink grapefruit, topped with brown sugar, and Malto Meal, with brown sugar, butter, cream and some sliced banana.

GO EAT, NOW!!!!! :)

AAHHHH Nori :) What exactly is that? Like a grain thingy? Ever eat MILLET? { bird seed } :)

Nori is seaweed that has been dried (and sometimes salted). It's typically made the same way paper is made. One can place it on the rice,and used the chopsticks to

sort of scoop up some rice with the nori. Very tasty, good energy.

I've had millet. In fact, I used to have a parakeet, and - being a person who fellt

the need to test anything before subjecting my pets to it - would taste test everything

I fed to my bird, dog, fish, etc. (Sort of off topic, I guess.)

You would eat dog food?? Ewww

Youghurt and a Glass of Pepsi Max

Nori is seaweed that has been dried (and sometimes salted).  It's typically made the same way paper is made.  One can place it on the rice,and used the chopsticks to

sort of scoop up some rice with the nori.  Very tasty, good energy.

I've had millet.  In fact, I used to have a parakeet, and - being a person who fellt

the need to test anything before subjecting my pets to it - would taste test everything

I fed to my bird, dog, fish, etc.  (Sort of off topic, I guess.)

AHH, Nori, I know it as ' dulce', I've had it many times. I love the saltiness too. I used to always be chewing on some as a child,' Iodine', my father said.

And yes, I also eat everything my Lizards eat, except 'bugs', but who knows maybe someday :) One of the crickets I got for them last week accidentally hopped into the cooking oil I had sitting on my counter and when I plugged it in, I heard this sizzling sound and couldn't figure out why because I hadn't put anything in there yet. So I used my mesh ladle to see what was cooking, fished it out and 'Voila', a fried cricket :) Fenriz was on the phone with me at the time and we both got a good laugh. I didn't eat it though.

Youghurt and a Glass of Pepsi Max

You would be surprised how many dog owners eat dog food to make sure it's good enough for their dogs. It's not uncommon to be in the pet store, and seeing people

sampling the bulk dog food before buying it. Wierd? Slightly. Unhealthy? Nah....

Gives you healthy teeth and a nice shiny coat!

Hey, hey, hey. This thread is SUPPOSED to be about PEOPLE food. But I guess there is such a thing as, GOURMET pet food. :) When I had dogs, a long time ago, I never fed them anything from a can. I always cooked them WHATEVER their little hearts desired, don't ask :) So yes, I too have eaten DOG FOOD. :)

I just had my evening meal,which debbie cooked for me :) she cooked a lovely pasta dish :) and now i am eating a fruit salade with cream..yummie yummie :)

Love OATMEAL, having oatmeal with brown sugar, cream and butter :b-day: gotta have those OATS B)

Just finished off a bowl of Lucky Charms - the breakfast of champions. B)

I'm having brown sugar and maple oatmeal. It's almost noon here, I slept in today. :laugh:

Hmm, this morning was a priveleged morning, I made breakfast for the wife and kids. Eggs, Bacon, juice, coffee (Made Navy Style, doubles as paint stripper)

Sometimes I have a bagel with butter, sometimes toast with peanut butter, sometimes Spam & eggs, but I ALWAYS have coffee.

A nice wedge of Cantalope, half a pink grapefruit with brown sugar, some grapes and an apple and wash it down with a glass of orange/apple juice. UH OH! :) My fruit addiction is at it again, EEOOOWW, GOTTA GO! :thumbs:

I would just like to say that i have eaten dog food and it hasnt done me any harm... Woof Woof.

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:thumbs:

Bacon and eggs, with a lot off coffee :blink:

Bacon and eggs, with a lot off coffee :blink:

Thats just what i had but with toast and a bowl of weetos and a nice cup of english tea :bow:

I had crunchy nut cornflakes and coffee. (The coffee was in a mug not on the cornflakes) :blink: