Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

STUPIDEST THING YOU EVER DID AT WORK

You mean the Chewbacca thing I did over the intercom? That was funny but it wasn't the stupidest. It sure woke up a graveyard shift of zombies at 3am, AAARRRWWWHHOOOO!!!!! over the intercom at 3am. Sweet. :bow:

Hmm i dont want to get booted .... :clap:

Come on, use the ******s :huh:

(I absolutely cannot believe I'm about to say this.)

Took my shirt off and flexed in the men's bathroom mirror.

Stupid things I've done at work? Oh boy where do I start? I don't think I want to admit to most of them.

Probably when Beth and I were singing She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy rather loudly where customers could see us, complete with the little butt slapping dance from the video and the new General Manager walked in on us. :huh: The customers were entertained though. :huh:

Or maybe the time I took the label maker out of the office and changed the manager's name tag to say "Baldy". Thank god he had a sense of humor.

Or the time I was so mad at a customer I went into the walk in fridge and kicked the huge lettuce bin across the room and nearly broke my foot.

Or the first day I worked with a new manager and slipped on a lemon and went flying across the dish station and the 2 pitchers full of ranch dressing I was carrying went all over him and his really nice suit. When I opened my eyes I had 2 dishwashers a cook and the ranch covered manager standing over me going "OMG are you ok?!" *turns red just thinking about it*

I could go on forever but this really isn't good for my ego :clap:

Anyone ever see the movie ' Gung Ho'? With uhmm, what's his name uh, uh, help me. I see his face but his name? AAAhhh!!!!! Not Bruce Willis, OOHH, Michael Keaton, yea, that's it. Everytime I hear the number 13,000 or 15,000, I think of that movie. It was so funny. Jeanway's brain is fried, Sorry. Think I need a nap. :clap:

So who was in there with you nik???? :huh: :clap:

So who was in there with you nik???? :clap: :huh:

Well.... see, that's the really bad part. I was in the middle of a nice ab shot.... and

my boss walked in....

Fortunately, he is a pretty understanding guy, and of the opinion that what one does in the bathroom mirror is one's own business, but had a good laugh about it. Talk about embarrassment!

I also do not work but have had some pretty stupid moments in school!...Cannot remember any off the top of my head though!

Edited by Sman

Yes nik, I must concur, that was pretty stupid :clap:

It was one of those absolutely DUMB things. I don't know why I did it, I can't explain what mental process or synaptic misfire prompted such an action, but fortunately,

it didn't harm the business in any way, and I"m glad my boss didn't have a camera.

OK! Who else did an embarrasing thing! NEXT!.....................

Yes nik, I must concur, that was pretty stupid :clap:

It was one of those absolutely DUMB things. I don't know why I did it, I can't explain what mental process or synaptic misfire prompted such an action, but fortunately,

it didn't harm the business in any way, and I"m glad my boss didn't have a camera.

OK! Who else did an embarrasing thing! NEXT!.....................

I know I can't explain my own mental processes or synaptic misfires either, well, I can but not in here :huh:

Where do I start? Ooooo! There was the time I was helping the stage crew bring down the backdrop for Secret Garden when some "person" thought it would be funny to climb onto the prop balcony and jump and grab hold of the rope and stand on the weight ( er the system goes like this: Theres a pully thing with a heavy weight that holds up the backdrop, so I had to pull the thing up. Now if we all remember basic science we all know what happens when something heavy is added to an already heavy object that is suspended in the air...gravity happens.) Well that smart "person" jumped on it and it went down and took me up with it! :)

The time I pegged my teacher with a football :eek: but the guy deserved it...to bad I got a detention for it.

The first day at my new school I walked into the wrong bathroom....*embaressed!!*

And the biggest moment of stupidity in my stupidity history book..so far is the time I tryed to stand up on a sled and go down a hill with a tree on it at night! I filped off and my leg cracked off a tree and I had a hairline fracture below my knee, brused everything, twisted ankle and a spraned foot. :) :) Im really stupid at times

Volunteered to fly with a Chinook to drop off supplies to Marines in Um Qasr. let's just say that that's where I got my Purple Heart.

Volunteered to fly with a Chinook to drop off supplies to Marines in Um Qasr. let's just say that that's where I got my Purple Heart.

Wow! Would you mind sharing more?

Improvised Explosive Device. need I say more?

whoa! <_<

Can't say much about that except, "Thanks for laying it on the line for freedom, man!"

Jim got a peice of Shrapnel about the size of a quarter lodged in his arm. I took a bullet. stupidest thing I ever did at work? I dunnow. Yelling at a German officer once. but it was fun.