Sign in to follow this  

I'd have to say The Shining is the scariest movie that I've seen. It gave me nightmares for so long. That movie just messes with you. The music alone was creepy. And the part when Jack Nicelson chops the door open and yells "HERE'S JOPHNNY!" I screamed so loud and jumps. **shivers** creepy creepy movie. :laugh:

I usually avoid watching horror movies, but the scarriest movies I've seen are as follows froms scarriest to least scarriest. :(

Deep Blue Sea - Knew it was horror, but I wanted to see it for the sharks. :laugh:

The Relic - Who can pass up a classic monster movie?

Mimic - Goodnight, what a suspenceful movie! :(

Lake Placcid - Not exactly scary, but it sure does make ya jumpy! :P

Star Trek: First Contact - Yes, I find this movie scary, becuase of the Borg. I love a good scary cyborg movie.

The Haunting - Only good haunted house movie I've seen so far, except for the two House movies.

Signs - Oh gosh, when I saw this in the theater, I started banging the arm rest I got so intense. My friend, Roger, reached out and stopped me. :wacko:

It takes alot to creep me out

!. Zombies

2.Creepy Kids

3.Real life situations

Dawn of the Dead and 28 days later had all of these.And so did Resident evil

They Scred me alot

Exorcist was very scary, and Alien and Aliens made me jump a few times. I like to watch scary movies at home so when I scream like a little girl I can at least have some dignity. :laugh:

I like to watch scary movies at home so when I scream like a little girl I can at least have some dignity. :laugh:

I know what you mean, I get VERY vocal when I'm scared, and even though I am a little girl, it's still embarassing when I scream like on in front of others.

Guest Mike_Hines01

Hmm, I would have to go with 'The Un-nameable' 1&2. It was years ago when I saw them but they scared the hell out of me and some cousins, and it didnt help being in a small dark room while watching them. Also, another film I found scary would be 'The Cat In The Hat, I know it wasn't I horror but it was just one of those strange films I found scary.

Stardate:214268.7

Two movies that scared me the most and gave me nightmares would be "The blob" and any of the Childs Play movies.Nowadays I can watch any scary movie that comes out and laugh at it but those two movies you couldnt pay me to ever watch them again :(

It takes alot to creep me out

!. Zombies

2.Creepy Kids

3.Real life situations

Dawn of the Dead and 28 days later had all of these.And so did Resident evil

They Scred me alot

I just saw Dawn of the Dead and it scared the cheesecake out of me :(

I always thought Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory was scary. :(

*eating chocolate at the moment..* really.. i wonder why..

I read some survey once and they listed Jaws as the all time scariest movie. I am old enough to remember when Jaws first came out - I was sick (nauseated) for two days after seing that movie. Now we see things chomping on people all the time but that was a new thing in '75.

Now, scary was about two weeks after I saw Alien for the first time. I got into my car one morning and looked up and saw brown gooey stuff dripping from the roof. I never moved so fast in my life getting out of that car. After I made sure there were no aliens in the back seat I realized I had left a six pack of coke sitting behind my seat and it the temp had gotten down to 3 degrees F and it had frozen and exploded all over my car.

Call, me lucky or what - I kid you not - a couple of months after seeing the Amityville Horror I was spending the night at a relatives and woke up and heard a noise in my room. I looked at the digital clock just as it flipped over to 3:15. When I got tired of listening to my heart pounding a got and searched the room. Have you ever heard a cricket crawling inside a paper bag?

I always thought Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory was scary. :(

*eating chocolate at the moment..* really.. i wonder why..

it's the oompa loopmas, they freak me out, and that trippy boat ride is scary to. :huh:

:( The scariest I have seen was;

1 Carie

2 Nightmare On Elme Street

3 Halloween

I read some survey once and they listed Jaws as the all time scariest movie.

I've never seen Jaws and I hope I never do. I'm afraid of sharks enough as it is :(

The one movie I saw that creeped me out the most was "When a Stranger Calls Back". It was the worst. A vantrilloquist serial killer who would paint himself to look like a wall in his victims home. It gave me nightmares for like a month.

Also the movie "Killer Clowns from Outer Space" scared me the first time I saw it but now it just makes me laugh.

P.S. Excuse my spelling its just the thought of clowns coming to get me.

Jessica Gibson

Also the movie "Killer Clowns from Outer Space" scared me the first time I saw it but now it just makes me laugh.

I know how that is. When I first saw The Ring I was soooo scared. Then I saw it a second time and thought it was really fuuny and dumb. Now that I think about it, Dawn of the Dead might be funny a second time (there were a few great moments of comical relief) I don't think I've seen a movie with as much blood and gore as that one. Yay for gory movies! Now The Shining I don't think would ever get funny :roflmao:

There are only two movies I have found REALLY scary.. And I have watched quite a few of them..

1. The Omen

2. The Excorsist

If you haven't seen The Omen, don't..

hmm i thought evil dead was scarey and excorsit made me fill my pants but my fav horror film is HELLRAISER 2 HELLBOUND i was 14 when i saw it and it scared the H.E.L.L out of me..... :lol:

THE BOX YOU OPENED IT WE CAME NOW YOU MUST COME WITH US TASTE OUR PLEASURES!!!!!

Edited by hangon

I must be getting old because it takes a lot to freak me out anymore.

Movies that gave me nightmares as a kid:

The Shining

The Amityville Horror

Hellraiser (the first one freaked me out so bad I never watched the sequels)

Friday The 13th

I think the most recent thing that actually scared me was The Ring. I watched it with my cousin and her roommate alone one night while we were vacationing. There was nobody else within a mile of where we were and we managed to get ourselves so scared, we slept on the floor in the living room! :flex:

Signs didn't do much for me. All the guys at my work were talking about how scary it was, so when I got let off early, I went right over to the theater and watched it. I made fun of those boys for weeks because they were so scared.

There are only two movies I have found REALLY scary.. And I have watched quite a few of them..

1. The Omen

2. The Excorsist

If you haven't seen The Omen, don't..

oh I loved the Omen, if you anyone hasn't seen it you should, and see the other 3 as well, very scary. :flex:

The Exorcist and The Exorcist 3 were very scary to, The Exorcist 2 was a waste of film. I'm not sure what they were trying to pull off with that trainwreck.

The Ring

This movie wasn't as scary as it could have been cause I was with my best friend who not only had seen the movie before but several spoofs so she was yelling out all these really funny quotes.

After the movie she freaked me out cause she has dark long hair and she got behind me, put her hair like the freaky chick and tapped my shoulder. I just about craped my pants when I turned around.

Edited by Lubak10