Sign in to follow this  
Odie

Your handehness

Are You left-handed or right handed? Here is a handedness questionnaire Are You Left-handed?

The results I got was that I am strongly left handed. :laugh:

Really no suprise.

Primarily right handed, but I do some things with my left hand. I can write on chalkboards with my left hand and eat with my left hand (which comes in handy when I have eat next to my brother who is fully left handed). I also tend to pick up things with my left hand. I can also bat left handed when playing baseball.

I am ambidextrous a perfect 24!

But I knew that already

right handed, although the internet has made me somewhat ambidextrous :wacko:

and yes I had to think for a minute to remember left from right :laugh:

Stardate:214268.7

It said I am strongly left handed but I knew that already.

I got strongly-right handed, which is true.

But as others have said there are times I have had to write left handed. For instance I had an infected cyst in my right underarm, which doctors kept trying to cure ineffectually with antibiotics, and other means. Eventually I had to have minor surgery to remove the cyst. But during those weeks the doctors were doing other things, I had to write on the blackboard left-handed. It was legible, and it was my handwriting style, but I was slower on my left hand. My students loved it because they think I write too fast most of the time.

Edited by mjham

36, Strongly Right-handed..Seems like I NEVER use my left hand... :(

you're like me. Sometimes when I am in the office, filling out paperwork, my left hand sits in my lap or on the desk, and never does a damned thing!

Well I am strongly right-handed (no surprise there) but it caused some problems for me when I was in basic training. My left eye is stronger than my right eye so I had to force myself to learn to shoot left-handed. This was not an easy task.

I use my mouse at home left-handed but that's just because instead of sitting directly in front of my desk I sit at a right angle. I put my feet on the wall to my right, the keyboard on my lap, and the mouse is on the desk to my left.

Edited by lt_van_roy