Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

Is There ANY Topic, No one Will Respond To?

I just throw anything out there and you guys jump on it like a piece of meat :) For Real!

Stardate:214257.7

lol I know what you mean.You have started some weird topics but people still respond to them anyways. :)

What would be the point of posting a thread on a message board that you wanted no one to reply to?

you got a point there

I just throw anything out there and you guys jump on it like a piece of meat :) For Real!

A carrot and stick and I will follow! :laugh:

What would be the point of posting a thread on a message board that you wanted no one to reply to?

Its a valid thread title, Jeanway got you to respond to it, didn't she? Isn't that the point of a thread is to get some kind of responses from people.

Unless you close it, no, because the whole point, as Gem said, is to find others' opinions so you no longer are the person who only has their own view and can only argue in a very limited fashion. :)

Well I won't respond to the What's the weirdest thing you've ever drank thread because I'd probably gross out half the board.

But honestly there's no point in starting a thread that nobody would respond to.

Well I won't respond to the What's the weirdest thing you've ever drank thread because I'd probably gross out half the board. 

But honestly there's no point in starting a thread that nobody would respond to.

The questions IS, is there anything you find either so objectionable, inane, boring, outrageous, humiliating, too personal, or for any other reason would not respond to? Like if I started a thread, " How much do you weigh?" Would you steer clear of it? As too personal. OK, or " Do you Have a Personality Disorder?", I wouldn't start a thread in here like that one, it's also too personal. Or " Do You Cheat On Your Wife/ Husband?". Or " Would you Cheat if you got the Chance?" That's all I'm saying :clap::drool: Again.

Before you roll your eyes at people please tell me how this....

I just throw anything out there and you guys jump on it like a piece of meat  ^_^  For Real! 

was supossed to clearly mean this to anyone....

The questions IS,  is there anything you find either so objectionable, inane, boring, outrageous, humiliating, too personal, or for any other reason would not respond to?  Like if I started a thread, " How much do you weigh?" Would you steer clear of it? As too personal. OK, or " Do you Have a Personality Disorder?", I wouldn't start a thread in here like that one, it's also too personal.  Or " Do You Cheat On Your Wife/ Husband?". Or " Would you Cheat if you got the Chance?" That's all I'm saying :drool:  :clap: Again.

There are many Treads I dont't respond to.

If you have nothing to say. To the Tread Just Do not respond to it .

Plain and simple.

omg this is a primary example of what Janeway was talking about originally. This is a weird post to respond to, but you all are jumpin at it like it is a peace of meat. (To the veggies - a peace of celeary.) But hey, post like these will make me captain any day now :drool:

Remember posts are not just for intellectual conversations their also for bragging rights for when you achieve another rank!

omg this is a primary example of what Janeway was talking about originally. This is a weird post to respond to, but you all are jumpin at it like it is a peace of meat. (To the veggies - a peace of celeary.) But hey, post like these will make me captain any day now :drool:

Remember posts are not just for intellectual conversations their also for bragging rights for when you achieve another rank!

Just becareful not to spam or post pad. :clap: ^_^

(Mods, thas a joke with Syper, we know each other. ^_^ )

omg this is a primary example of what Janeway was talking about originally. This is a weird post to respond to, but you all are jumpin at it like it is a peace of meat. T

Thank You!! And it's J E A N W A Y not J A N E W A Y :drool:

It's nice to get some support around here once in a while no matter how lame my ideas are somethimes. :clap:

There are plenty of topics I do not respond to, mostly because they are inane or dull subjects.

There are also plenty I missed on their intial posting.

Before you roll your eyes at people please tell me how this....

I just throw anything out there and you guys jump on it like a piece of meat  ^_^  For Real! 

was supossed to clearly mean this to anyone....

The questions IS,  is there anything you find either so objectionable, inane, boring, outrageous, humiliating, too personal, or for any other reason would not respond to?  Like if I started a thread, " How much do you weigh?" Would you steer clear of it? As too personal. OK, or " Do you Have a Personality Disorder?", I wouldn't start a thread in here like that one, it's also too personal.  Or " Do You Cheat On Your Wife/ Husband?". Or " Would you Cheat if you got the Chance?" That's all I'm saying :(  ^_^ Again.

I'm not rolling my eyes, this is clearly 'knawing at the bone', THE MEAT IS GONE! BINGO! " the picking of nits" Dr. Polasky :clap: The meaning is clear to me. Obviously you and I think differently. :drool: :P

It seems there are more responses about what I meant, than answering the question. I thought it was quite clear. I've just got too much stuff in my head :( Sorry everybody :P

I won't respond to topics that don't interest me, that are similar to topics I've already responded to previously, that I personally find distasteful...........and topics that for me are more personal than I want to get.

Top 10 examples of bad Trek topics (please do NOT start these):

10. What do you think of Shatner's nose hairs?

9. If you were in 10-Forward, what would you order?

8. How would you cure McCoy of transporter-phobia?

7. Would Wesley make a good jedi

6. How to play tic-tac-toe in a holodeck

5. I saw Spock smile in an episode

4. Rikerchick & Wesley wedding photos

3. Is Pulaski hot or what?

2. Nude photos of Wesley Crusher

And the worst example of a bad Trek topic:

1. Top 10 examples of bad Trek topics :P

yeah jack

Some of mine have flopped to.And it really IRKS me.Especially when you are waiting for a response from somebody and the topic either gets closed or just fades away

What is up with you people? I'm not saying anything else that's stupid :P UH OH, now I'm worried B)